Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My Favorite Place [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

My Favorite Place [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Louis was glad to see her perk up, but was a bit surprised when she sprung up. "An adventure?" He asked, tilting his head. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:16 pm

When he didn't say no, that gave Erin the okay. Her face beaming with excitement, she grabbed his hand, pulled him off of his seat and began dragging him along through the forest towards the school entrance. "How about we go to town? My treat! I want to check out this.. game lounge people have been talking about," she told him, skipping along happily.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Louis was whisked off his feet and was soon briskly walking towards the school. "Ok, sounds fun." He didn't object, it would be nice to go to Roseburry. The boy didn't get around often, so might as well go. Besides, he started to like Erins company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Place [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2