Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Edward gave a sigh of defeat. "I look like Barry because I'm his twin. In case you didn't hear the hippogriff, he said my name was Edward Jackson. That's not just a coincidence." he explained to the Winter prefect. He reluctantly dug his staff out of his pocket and dropped it on the ground. He turned to Hosa, looking down. "The hippogriff, Feris, and I, were sent here by member's of Agrona's Army. I, however, have a sense of decency and a rough moral code. The plan was only to gather information, and use brute force only if necessary." he managed to say through gritted teeth. He felt is was useless to hide information as he was drained and he was pretty sure Magic and Hosa could kick his ass 7 ways to Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 am

Hosa didn't pay a whole lot to the part about who exactly this Edward character was related to - mainly because she didn't have a whole lot of a clue who this 'Barry' person was. Also she was in a good bit of pain. But when Edward turned to her, she froze. Agrona. She knew that name as the Headmaster had explained about this force against Beata when he asked her to become a Guardian. Her eyes narrowed as she straightened up, ignoring the pain that flashed through her. "I think you need to have a talk with Headmaster Wright," she hissed softly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:04 am

Barry had a twin? Magic had know Barry for a long time and there was never any mention of a twin. He would have asked about the last name, but there were times that people often had the same last name, and weren't related at all. Magic was lost in his thoughts, he almost didn't hear the part of Agrona's force. What was that? "What's Agrona's Force?" He asked the two not really sure what that was. He only assumed it was bad from how Edward explained what they were doing, and Hosa's reaction. Could that have been where that guy was from? And how he knew so much about the three people that went on the vacation? "You wouldn't know a guy named Warren would you?" Magic asked. He had to know.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:11 am

"The name sounds vaguely familiar. But the rest of the information I'll only explain to Wright. Not that it concerns you anyway, Stein." Ed replied. He looked to Hosa, kicking his staff near her. "Take me away, up to Wright if you must. I can easily get there myself, but you look like you'll need support on your leg. Either Stein or I could do that." He was cooperating because he knew that Agrona wouldn't exactly welcome him home, since Ferris would be reporting back. If he couldn't return a hero, he'd return an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:20 am

Hosa frowned when Magic asked about Agrona's Force, simply shaking her head as Edward refused to say a thing. "Its not common knowledge for a reason, Magic. The headmaster wants it quiet..." she paused however when the staff rolled over to her. Her blue eyes flickered toward the speedster, before slowly leaning down to pick up the staff. "Thank you, I suppose," she murmured as she leaned on it slightly. She turned her attention to Magic as she raised an eyebrow. "Do you wish to come with us? Help me keep an eye on him?" Now, she didn't believe that Edward was going to make a run for it or anything, but really she just wanted him to come without saying it. Besides, if he really wanted to know about Agrona's Force, the best way would to hear about it from the headmaster himself.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Magic clenched his teeth at his last name. It was a constant reminder of his mother, and that wasn't a good thing to remind him off. Hell, his appearance was a constant reminder of his mother. Anyway. The winter prefect walked up to Edward ignoring Hosa for the moment. His gray-green eyes were in a cold glare. "Call me Stein one more time, and you will never make it to the Headmaster." Magic growled. It wasn't an empty threat at all. He didn't care if he had some information. If Edward called him Stein one more time they were going to fine a body in a lake.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Ed gave a short and bitter laugh, unintimidated. He knew what it was like to hate one's last name. "A little sensitive, are we?" he said. He skated around the prefect and moved closer to Hosa. "My staff works as a cane, no?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:11 pm

"Magic," Hosa hissed at her friend when he decided to threaten Edward, taking a small step forward. She paused however as Edward moved toward her, frowning as he asked about how well his staff was doing. Leaning on it slightly more, she responded with a simple nod. "I suppose it is, but I would prefer if you also don't taunt Magic. He isn't the kind of person you want to fight - I know that fact well." She glanced at the Winter Perfect, before motioning for the two of them to follow her. "Come on, the Headmaster needs to be aware of what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]   The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dawn of the Red Hood [For Badge]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2