HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

Dawn of the Snake [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houiie

Beata Bucks : 2241

PostSubject: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

A cold morning, just the way Esther Dawn liked it. The hot, humid weather of California never took well to her, resulting in her spending most of her days inside to avoid the heat. North Dakota was a different story, and she'd even sleep outside were it safe enough. Standing out front, she couldn't help but close her eyes and bask in the early hours of the day.  

Proceeding closer to the prestigious academy, the girl seemed to radiate assertiveness, walking with her head held high as if she had just smelt bad cheese. Authoritative, but also approachable.

Esther was an organized person, though she had yet to acquire a way around the school. Her eyes scanned the area, and spotted someone who had to be a resident. The way to do this was ask them politely where she could find the main office so she could get some information. So without further hesitation, she decided to slither over towards the stranger, giving them a light tap on the shoulder. Were they to turn around, they would see a young-looking girl with her hair in buns, a red skirt, and a dark-blue jacket disguising her figure.

"Pardon me, but would you mind being of assistance?" A grin crept onto her face.. no way like introducing yourself than with a smile!

---

OOC Note: When our band director lectured our posture while marching, he always told us to hold our heads up as if we smelt bad cheese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amatsukazesan.tumblr.com
Kes

Beata Bucks : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:52 pm

◉ M A S T I N ◉
SPEECH COLOR :: #3399ff
THEME :: DISTURBIA -- RIHANNA

APPLICATION ◉ PLACEMENT TEST ◉ JOURNAL

Mastin was reading, of course. He was walking to his temporary dorm when a particularly interesting line peaked his interest. The yearning brain just had to stop and take note. As he was scrabbling words he may or may not read ever again in the margins of the book, he felt a tap on his shoulder. With a startled jump, the nervous boy slowly turned around to find a moderately pretty girl. Great. He was fantastic at speaking at a time like this. With a nervous chuckle, Mastin pressed his thick glasses up his nose, resting higher against the freckled skin. "Oh, y-yes." Mastin said with a nod and fumbling to mark his page and shoving his book into his bags. "What do you need?"

Modem T. Hayes ❋ Plant Manipulation ❋ Autumn ❋ #009900
Rosemary C. Leanea ❋ Hypnotic Gaze ❋ Initiate ❋ #9999ff

PM ME ◦ CHARACTER PROFILE ◦ RP WITH ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Houiie

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 am

This guy was rather jumpy.. and quite taller than her.. but nothing bad to look at certainly. "I am new here, and I was hoping you would be able to show me where I can pick up some information." Sinister eyes traveled down to the bag, and Esther tilted her head to the side. "You seemed to hide that very quickly.. what were you reading? I'm an avid reader myself." Of course, she wasn't the least bit curious regarding his actions; she was just making small talk. Not to mention, perhaps it was a book she hasn't read!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Beata Bucks : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:00 am

◉ M A S T I N ◉
SPEECH COLOR :: #3399ff
THEME :: DISTURBIA -- RIHANNA

APPLICATION ◉ PLACEMENT TEST ◉ JOURNAL

"O-oh? This?" Mastin asked with a small laugh, pulling out the book he shoved into his bag. He held it out to her; it was a thick book of moderate width with a black, red, and white cover. "The Lucifer Effect. It's about a study a man did on murderers and psychopaths. I'm reading it for fun." No later had the words left his mouth before he was internally kicking himself. He really needed to stop saying things like that; especially right away.

Modem T. Hayes ❋ Plant Manipulation ❋ Autumn ❋ #009900
Rosemary C. Leanea ❋ Hypnotic Gaze ❋ Initiate ❋ #9999ff

PM ME ◦ CHARACTER PROFILE ◦ RP WITH ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Houiie

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:27 am

Taking the book into her grasp, she raised an eyebrow at him as he spoke, then watched him mentally scold himself. "For fun? I don't think that's very strange.. To each their own, yes?" Esther opened it, peeling a few pages over to skim through it.. and she smiled. This was definitely something she could consider reading. Snapping it shut, she took a few more glances at the cover before flickering her eyes upward to stare at the boy. "I bet this is very interesting; you have good taste..." There was a pause, as she was hoping to get a name out of him. "Cole. Esther Dawn Cole.. and you might be... whom?"

Esther D. Cole Oneirokinesis / Dream Manipulator Initiate
Back to top Go down
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1026

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 am

"Look out below!" A girl with short purple hair called out from the third storey window, before leaping out with practiced ease onto the hard pavement. There was a unfortunate crunch as her bones fractured, and her joints popped out of place, but the girl simply hissed in pain for a second. Before anyone could scream, she straightened out her legs, shoving joints in place and slowly limping forward. With every step her walk became steady until she was running over with perfectly normal legs again.

"Heya! You're Esther Cole aren't you?" Juliette asked, pushing her messy hair out of her face to tie it up in a messy short ponytail. Tying it with an elastic with one hand, she offered the other to the girl after waving it at the brown haired boy. She didn't know the boy's name, but had seen him about in school. "I'm Juliette, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure I'm supposed to be showing you around."

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Houiie

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:43 am

Esther couldn't help but wince at the crunching noises that were a result of that rather ignorant stunt the girl decided to pull. How.. gruesome. That must be her gift..

Although hesitant, she lightly grabbed Juliette's fingers with her pointer and thumb, gently shaking her hand before rearing back. "It's a pleasure, Miss Juliette.." She didn't seem disgusted or anything, just.. confused moreover. She couldn't help but take glances down at her legs every so often, then her own as she bit her lip. She did not want to experience that. "I'm at a loss, so a guide is exactly what I needed. I appreciate your help."

Esther D. Cole Oneirokinesis / Dream Manipulator Initiate
Back to top Go down
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1026

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Snake [Open]   Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Juliette arched an eyebrow when Esther held her hand gingerly like she was diseased, but let it go considering she'd just watched her jump off a building and fall to her feet. Not everyone was chill about watching a girl break her leg bones and pop her joints, only to heal them. Which reminded her, she needed to eat to make up for the energy lost healing. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a nutrition bar, or brick bars as she liked to call them. Today was yogurt flavour.

"Well for starters, you're probably going to have to go to the office. They'll make you fill out a few forms, get your uniform, etc. Glasses! You plan to tag along or you got somewhere to be?" Jules asked, taking a bite out of her bar.

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dawn of the Snake [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: