Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This is it (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8369

This is it (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: This is it (OPEN)   This is it (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:40 pm

A blonde haired green eyed boy sat in the car as his parents drove. He watched the landscape go by and thought if he could just but go out of the car and change into a- "Luke honey are you listening?" Came the sweet voice of the 16 year olds mother. Luke shook his head and cleared his throat. "Uh sorry mom. Care on with what you were saying." He said. "Alright but pay ttention this time Luke." He only nodded. "When you get to Beata Academy be on your best behavior and do your work ok? Also I don't ant any letters or calls home from school got it?" "Yes mom I got it. I'll be on my best behavior and all that." Luke sighed. "Luke James Valis! Be respectful or don't talk at all you'd man." Luke sighed again nodding in agreement. "We're almost there." Luke adjusted his seat belt as they pulled up.

The car stopped and Luke unbuckeld his seat belt and opened the car door. He went around back and opened up the trunk sighing heavily. He was so tempted to just turn into an elephant and grab his- "Hurry up Luke dear. Your father and I still have to drive back to the airport and go back home." Luke frowned and pulled his big suitcase out first and then his duffel bag. He walked around to he front and said his goodbyes to his parents and they drove off.

Luke walked up to the entrance and entered, wondering why his parents forced him to this school. They must have paid good money for this school. Better make the most of it.. He thought as he looked around. He jumped when somebody came up to him. Not realizing anyone was around.
Back to top Go down

This is it (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1