Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10082

I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:45 pm

After a good long afternoon of binge watching movies and eating more popcorn than two teenagers should, Leo was able to drag Keirsta out of the dorms. But that was only because he promised to fly her to their destination. Scooping her up bridal style, Leo began their flight with a leap into the air. For the first few moments, the wings moved laboriously, adjusting to the new weight that Keirsta provided. Thankfully, they were able to get to the right altitude to get over to the lake.

The air up this high was very cold. Especially since Leo had given his winter jacket to Keirsta in order to actually fly. The cold wind made his hands feel numb and his nose feel like it was an ice cube, yet he braved the brisk air. The only move Leo made was pulling his girlfriend closer to himself. Wishing he could be as warm as her in her jacket. Yet, he was thankful as soon as they got there.

Gently letting her down on the ground, he received his jacket form her care and swiftly returned it to where it belonged. On his body. Once his wings disappeared, and jacket on, the blond lead her down to the shore where the water lapped at the edge of the lake. Above were the stars. Most people were from the city, with quite a lot of light pollution. But here... here the sky was almost clear as it was in Alaska. The stars were beautiful. Once she had sat down, Leo pulled her into an embrace. Bending his head down, and to the side, he pecked her cheek with a simple kiss, before pulling back away to watch the stars reflect of the lake surface.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9297

PostSubject: Re: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Even if more popcorn had been digested then what should, it was safe to say that Keirsta would be full for the rest of the night. Downing two or three bags of popcorn between the two of them would be more then plenty to sustain her, and she was thankful for the fact that she also got to watch movies alongside the yummy occasion. When Leo had finally convinced her to get out of the Dorms though, she still had wanted to stay inside and cuddle for the night. A breeze had stirred in the air, and it was a chilly breeze. Not the kind type that you enjoy on a hot summers day, but one that bit at one's nose and was uncomfortable.

When Leo had first taken off and his wings had been uneven in flight, she had offered to just fly alongside him. Finally shutting up after he kept protesting her protest, they flew the way there, and the entire time she had kept offering to just walk so he didn't have to freeze himself while in the air. She could see his shivers, and so she would huddle closer to him to offer him as much warmth as she could.

Once they got to the lake, a breath-taken sigh escaped the prefect. No matter how many times she came here, it was beautiful. The water reflected the night sky in the soft waves of the lake, and especially at this time of night, Keirsta all-around felt at peace. With herself, with the world... It was comforting, the night time. The added effect of being in a peaceful place was extravagant, and it made for a relaxing time.

Feeling Leo pull her into an embrace, a smile crossed her lips. It only grew as he pecked her cheek, and she had then rested her head up against his shoulder. Her arm sneaked between his own and his torso to interlock his elbow with her own, and once again, a content sigh was sounded. "Can I ask, why you took me here of all places?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:52 pm

He smiled back at her, knowing the answer to be very easy. "Well, obviously because it's beautiful here-" His smile turned cheeky as he reached into his coat pocket. What he pulled out was not what other people would have expected. Definitely not. A fortune teller. A hand made paper one. On each point was a number. Two, three, four, and five. Each number was written in a different color. Red, yellow, green, and blue respectively. Holding it up with his free hand, Leo gestured towards it. "-and to ask you if you would like me to tell your fortune." He gave her a wink.

Although he may not seem like it, Leo was in fact very nervous. Sure they've been dating for a while, but he couldn't help the rate at which his heart was beating. It was as if it had a mind of it's own. Yet, he did his best to push it down, and present this with the up most confidence.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Keirsta rose an eyebrow at the last sentence he had. "Well, okay then." His cheeky grin made her wonder. "Five~"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Smile widening, he took his other hand out of the embrace. Both hands working the fortune teller, he counted aloud. "One, two, three, four, five" With each number, he switched the openings until he reached his destination number. "Okay," Leo started, holding the fortune teller out for her to be able to read the words in the middle. The four words were; Love, moon, angel, and stars. [b]"pick one."

A remembrance of his childhood, he and his friends loved making these. Who would know that he used it to ask his girlfriend to formal?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Frowning slightly when his arm was removed from around her, she watched him intently. Just in case she were to miss anything, or if she were to be surprised. Keeping all her senses open, she basically was on alert overdrive. Watching him as he moved the paper back and fourth, counting aloud each time, once it stopped she took a moment before studying her options.

"Angel."

God, what the hell was he planning?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Leo chuckled at her choice, but continued onward with the game. "A-n-g-e-l" He spelled out, switching each open side with each new letter. The new reveled words were; Movies, dance, lake, night. One of the words bearing a bit of foreshadowing to what was underneath the flap. With a crinckle of the paper, Leo tilted it towards Keirsta, letting her get a look at the words. "Okay, pick one more, and open the flap." Whichever she actually chose, it would have; 'Formal?' written in his handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}   I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

I Guess You Could Say I 'Winged' It {Closed}
Page 1 of 1