HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

I guess I'm back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee

Beata Bucks : 951

PostI guess I'm back?

Well hello. I doubt many of you remember I joined this site. hehe, it kinda went downhill when I didn't have anyone to RP with. ;_________;

Anyways, I'm here to give it another go. I've always loved the idea of kids with super powers, and this honestly reminds me of x-men so i love it and I really wanted to be able to RP on here, but I was left out.

I'm going to try again, and hopefully I'll have better luck making friends this time around. I know it's a little late, but I've been mulling this over for a bit and I want to RP on here again.

because i missed a bunch of stuff i'll say belle was magically 16, her dad died, and she went home, so she'll be 17 again when the next year starts.

time manipulation || solar healing || animal possession || plant generation || solar infusion
power replication || super strength || telepathy || dullahan physiology
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

I guess I'm back? :: Comments

No Comment.

I guess I'm back?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: