Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8744

Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Magic, Lamia and Barry Aspen hasn't spoken too them too often lately. They all have been so busy and it felt like they were trying too distance themselves from her as well. The autumn wasn't too sure why they were acting strange lately but she's been to busy with school and her job too give it a second thought, she was sure if something was up that they would tell her after all they were all Aspen's best friends! It was a beautiful Friday evening the day everyone went to the festival too have some fun and Aspen decided too plan a little date, inviting everyone out; Barry, Magic and Lamia.. Although it made her sad how Vincent didn't go to beata anymore she did have some feelings for him. However he was trying too make his dream come true! Aspen wasn't going to let her feelings get in the way of his dreams. The festival area was beautiful! They even started too decorate for christmas oh how she couldn't wait for that day too come where she exchanged gifts too all of her friends! The autumn student had wore a thick coat and some thin gloves, since christmas was coming it also meant it would become cold and she easily became sick during winter. Aspen had sat on a bench patiently waiting for everyone to show up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8484

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Barry was happy that Aspen had invited him, Lamia, and Magic to the festival. He needed to get out and Aspen's invitation came at the perfect time. Plus he got to wear his favorite scarf, and he rarely gets to wear it. The Autumn had also brought a thermos full of coffee. He wasn't normally a coffee drinker, but he actually liked it when he mixed cocoa powder into it. He spotted his dormmate sitting on a bench a short distance away and sped over to her. "Hey! Long time no speak, right?" he said excitedly. He took a sip of his coffee. He was so tired. He hadn't really slept much from the mission to the abandoned mansion a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9397

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Magic approached the sight of meeting the three others. It had been a while since they had all been together.. He hadn't seen Aspen in ages.. he couldn't even recall the last time he saw her.. He was kind of glad she invited them all out.. Maybe it would help him relax, and take his mind off of some things. He hadn't seen Barry in a while either.. The last time he saw the boy he broke his arm in attempt to kill him, and Adeline.. or Lamia. As he should refer to her tonight. Then there was the situation with Adeline.. Last he saw her, he kind of left her alone in the studios after becoming frustrated with her. He was kind of in an awkward situation with all of them..

Mason tugged his jacket closer around him in attempt to try to comfort himself. This night was supposed to be a fun night, and he didn't want to keep it from being anything else. So he was going to at least act normal.. or act like his old self that the three others had come to be friends with, not the teen who could barley sleep because of constant nightmares.. yeah, anway. He finally approached the meeting spot seeing that Aspen and Barry were already there. Adeline hadn't shown up yet. He knew she would come, she wouldn't turn down anything. "Hey guys." He greeted the two, with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10647

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Sometimes, she wondered how she could be such a pushover and couldn't deny a single thing. It was always so difficult for her to find a way to say "no", even if she didn't want to be a part of it, even when she knew that it was best that she should stay away and avoid people for as long as possible. There wasn't anything she could recall rejecting so far ever since back then - something she could be completely uncomfortable with often received no response. She couldn't say "no". How hard could it be to say one word? Maybe this wasn't as difficult as she was making it out to be... But it was, more than anything.

As she was bringing a cup of tea back to her room, her phone, sitting at the edge of her desk, loudly buzzed, vibrating before falling off and landing on the ground. A small squeak escaped her, the hot liquid sloshing around and a drop imprinted itself onto the floor. Kearn didn't call at this hour, let alone text; he had to study and work. It couldn't be him. Nobody else bothered to contact her mobile either. Of course, there was always the fact that she was wrong and her twin had decided to message her. He did call her unexpectedly back in the studios, after all. But who and why? Did they type in the wrong number maybe? Carefully, Adeline set the teacup on her desk, steam rising from it as she picked up her phone. Turning the screen off of sleep, blue eyes glanced over at the sender.

Aspen.

It had been so long since she had wound up meeting with the bubbly Autumn, let alone with the entire group together. Things kept taking a worse and sharp turn until they steered clear away from the other girl, leading to more personal matters. The closest thing they got to having everyone gather together was back in the forest and long story short, that was not the most pleasant experience she had faced and it was not something she would like to relive either. Everything kept slipping out of her control and soon, she wasn't going to hide everything. Burying her problems and trying to fake a happy life was growing in difficulty over time.

Her bonds with the other group members weren't exactly bad. Adeline was still somewhat on speaking terms with Barry but it was due to their lack of common classes that they didn't talk to each other often. Aspen was a grade younger than the rest of them, but her height skyrocketed and she couldn't help but feel a slight pang of jealousy... she was so petite and small compared to her friends. And Magic was a special instance. There was nothing she could hide from him and he could hear it from even her breathing. He knew enough but it was only what she was letting him into... and that seemed to frustrate him more and more. Why was the question that constantly came to mind. Why did he even care? She heard most of his personal issues and life story already. Hell, she went to experience a bit of it herself. Had he been expecting her to return the favor or something? That was well over a month ago.

Letting out a sigh to dismiss her thoughts, she flopped onto the bed unceremoniously, staring at the text message and contemplating. She still had homework to finish and the staff wanted her to start counting the tallies for nominations... It wouldn't be right to just ditch to have fun for herself. It wouldn't be right to leave her friends like that either. You wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't accept everything. Right, of course. She put herself in this predicament - nobody else did. After a blessed ten or so minutes, her fingers worked steadily to type a reply message that she was coming and would be late.

The dorm was completely empty. Where her roommates were didn't matter to her too much. Grabbing her clothes from the drawers, she promptly went to change out of her uniform. Her clumsy fingers weren't doing her any justice as they fumbled around with the buttons, undoing them slowly one by one before placing it off to the side. Slipping the skirt and stockings away, Adeline put on a white shirt, the turtleneck almost covering her mouth. Accompanied with plain black leggings, one glance in the mirror told her that she wasn't dressing warmly enough. It must be freezing outside, especially with winter steadily approaching. They didn't need to find out that secret either.

Folding her uniform up, they were softly tucked onto her bed as she snatched a light blue hoodie, the hood and cuffs lined with white fur. There were two cotton ball-like puffs hanging close to the color and her hands adjusted lavender mittens onto themselves. She was the kind of person to get cold easily and with her fragile constitution, nobody would question her about it. Hopefully. Grabbing a pair of midnight black boots on the way out the door and tying her hair into a very loose and low ponytail, she finally left her dorm.

The campus was so familiar now. She knew every nook and cranny, every shortcut and twisting. Back when she first came to the school, it seemed so large and difficult to navigate through, as though it were a dense forest where everyone was destined to get lost and never return from. Perhaps it took awhile with her poor sense of direction, but she became accustomed to living at the academy. Slipping one hand into her pocket and the other adjusting the turtleneck, a frosty billow of air came out as she breathed. Adeline's eyes wandered to the night sky, the moon shining brighter than ever in the diamond studded ocean of stars. The celestial bodies that composed the darkness were always so soothing and not a cloud seemed to be in the sky.

Those tiny specks of light, the one spark that guides the traveler, it absorbed her in thought as she roamed the empty streets of Beata, with only a few students heading back to the academy and many directing themselves to the festival. After all, it was closing soon and this was there last chance. Somehow, she almost expected Magic to not come. He had it the worst out of all of them so far. But maybe that's why he would be here.

He was more unpredictable than not, and that was including Barry into the spectrum.

A small tune escaped her in the form of a hum, a nursery song that she adored as a child. It was the one thing that brought forth her love and admiration for stars. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She felt a pang of embarrassment from her own consciousness humming it in public, but it was so quiet that it didn't matter.

She finally reached the festival area, lines filing in through booths to get checked up before they could enter. Slowly, she sank in with the crowd, keeping her head low and not speaking a word until it was finally her turn to check with the person behind the counter. The woman was staring at her expectantly, gesturing with her hand to give her something. After a gnawing sense of silence and lack of response, the booth manager clarified immediately for her. "Your ID card, ma'am. We can't let you in without it unless someone with a card is accompanying you." Her ID card...?

Stupidstupidstupid.

That card. She left it back in her dorm. It would be a waste of time to go back, pick it up, and head back. That'd take another thirty minutes or so. Her friends would be waiting. This was a bad idea in the first place. She shouldn't have come at all, should've denied the invitation. Yet, for some reason, she found herself stalling by trying to search through her pockets and bag in hopes that one of her friends hadn't gone in yet or that Magic could hear her. The chances were low. How could she have been as dumb as to forget her ID card?

"U-uhm... H-hold on pl-pl-please. I c-can't... seem to... f-find it."

What a fucking lie.

"Excuse me? I'm waiting." Her tone was growing impatient and the heavy tapping of her foot was putting more pressure onto Adeline as she desperately tried to find a way to keep this up. Her lips thinned, and she softly repeated again. "I c-can't... f-f-find it."

"Look. If you can't find it, then leave the line. There are other people waiting to get in."

"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Aspen had glanced at her phone, trying too focus on something else while the others were on their way. Hopefully everyone would be able to show! It wouldn't be fun if anyone was missing after all. The autumn had been playing a game trying too beat her high score of 235 before something had caught her attention. The autumn glanced away from her phone screen and a smile had quickly appeared on her lips. "BBARRRY WHATS UP!?!" The autumn said quickly standing up and giving him a tight hug. "Yeah way too long!" Aspen said with a chuckle as she backed away, happy too see him. Last time they had spoken Aspen wasn't to happy with him, sometimes Barry just made her tick but she never holds grudges, and she hardly stays mad for a long time. "You been goood?" Aspen asked smiling as she chatted a little more with him, it was strange how they hardly talked even though they stayed in the same dorm. Although since Barry was stronger then she was with that incredible speed of his it made sense why he went out on so many missions. Aspen had been meaning too ask about the latest one although she got sidetracked when she had heard a familiar voice. Aspens smile had widened and she waved frantically and eagerly towards Magic as she gave him a hug as well, she never was a fan of personal space and whats wrong with hugging? "MAGIC HEY!" Aspen had shouted extremely eagerly smiling uncontrollably, it's been awhile since they all had hung out hopefully it'll be a blast! Aspen had glanced around looking for a short girl, but Lamia was still nowhere too be seen. How late could she be? Was something wrong? Aspen didn't mind waiting and she wouldn't be too lonely now that Barry and Magic were both here. Hopefully Lamia would be here soon, Aspen had stuffed her hands in her pockets and trying too keep her little fingers warm, maybe wearing thin gloves wasn't such a good idea after all she should have gone for the thick expensive ones. "It's Cold!" The autumn had said whining, as she glanced around at all of the laughing people. She could hardly wait for Lamia too get here, hopefully everyone liked rides and fun carnival games. The blonde had glanced at the game booths before giving Barry a smug challenging look. "Bet you 20 bucks that you cant beat me in balloon-darting, Barry."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Barry tensed up when Aspen gave him a hug. He still was having issues with people just rushing up on him. "I'm good. How've you been?" he said, stifling a yawn. He took another sip of his coffee as Magic approached. He hoped the prefect didn't carry any hard feelings toward him. He laughed when Aspen challenged him to a balloon-darting match. "You're totally right. I don't think I've played any sort of darts in years" he said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Magic didn't really return Aspen's hug but he didn't shy away from it either. He just kind of let it happen. He flinched a bit at her shouting, but he was used to it by now. He kind of had to get used to it if he wanted to hang out with the Autumn girl. He was kind of relieved when she turned her attention back to Barry. He perked up a bit when he heard her mention darts. Darts? Now that was something he could do. He was about to say something when something else caught his attention.

Magic shifted in his spot.. He heard something.. and it sounded like Adeline.. It was kind of hard to hear it through all of the noise, but he could still hear it since he recognized the voice, which made it easier to pick out. "I'll be right back.." He said to the two of them. He didn't wait for their reply as he walked away from the two towards the entrance to the festival area. His hands were shoved his jacket pockets. It was still closely pulled around him. Finally he spotted the girl on the other side of the entrance gate. Seemed like she was having trouble getting inside.

Mason quickly approached the gate, and looked at the lady. "She is with me." He quickly flashed his I.D to the lady just in case, and didn't really wait for her reply as he pulled his friend through the gate, and back over to the two others who were waiting patiently. He knew she probably didn't want to be here. He was kind of in the same boat, but because of how many noises there were but he would deal with it. "Alright, I'm back." He said to the other to waiting for them to notice the friend he brought with him.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:32 pm

It was senseless hoping, and she didn't know why she even thought about this in the first place. Maybe he would notice that she was stuck. Maybe he wouldn't. Maybe he couldn't hear her over the the multitude of voices flooding the area. Maybe his hearing had tone down a bit and it was somewhat normal for once. Maybe he would pretend he didn't hear her. Maybe. She was clinging onto that hope, that hope, that Magic would figure it out, like it was her last lifeline. There were many things that she didn't want, but to have something as stupid as this excuse be the reason why she wound up denying her friends was awful. Would they even realize that she was missing? Fate was throwing its darts at the roulette, letting Lady Luck decide what event would transpire next and...

Wait, what? Just as the booth manager had opened her mouth to say something - Adeline could only assume that it was to dismiss her a second time -, a familiar voice entered the scene unexpectedly. She didn't even get a chance to say anything, let alone react, when the dark-haired boy held his hand out and grasped onto her risk, pulling her through the entrance and into the mass of people without so much as a warning. As much as she appreciated his presence and assistance, it was unfathomable that somehow, she managed to think of something that the higher powers would agree with. Hell, it was probably another trick. Whenever life seemed to be going in the direction she'd like, it turned out that it was another prank being pulled. It wasn't in her favor to earn good things, but that was fine. She'd gotten too used to ignoring her own problems to try and make other people content and smile.

Rush hour. The herd of bodies fawning over and excitedly participating in the crowded streets of Rosebury. Lights were streaming, a feris wheel was spinning in the distance, and vivacious booths and students crowded everywhere under the endless night sky. A few distinct groups were visible here and there and maybe some that she recognized some faces, but the brisk pace that Magic was walking in didn't allow her to stop or take a break. Her breathing seemed to quicken itself to try and force her to keep up, frosty billow filling the air around her. Was it that cold? She couldn't know. She couldn't even tell that he was holding onto her.

Yet it reminded her of back then, back in midsummer in the early morning. It wasn't that long ago yet it seemed like it was only just a dream.

Magic had guided her through Chicago and never once tried to let go of her unless she pulled away in fear. He could've left her get lost and alone in a city that she wasn't familiar with. He could've simply kept himself at a slow pace so that she could keep up with him and follow along. He could've. Why didn't he? Adeline couldn't understand or comprehend it. But... she couldn't deny that she felt glad that he didn't. Those thoughts were quickly dismissed. Stop. He doesn't mean anything by it. It was one of those cases where people would feel bad for her for awhile before leaving like everyone else. It was bound to happen, right?

She tried to keep her eyes trained on the ground, to avoid looking at him. Her cheeks had grown to a rosy red color and she wasn't sure if it was because of the weather or her own embarrassment. Too bad that she couldn't help but slowly lift her eyes to glance around at the activities. Ring toss, whack-a-mole, carnival food stands, all of those kinds of things. They were far more professional than the ones her middle school and elementary school hosted. Maybe that was to be expected - Beata was special after all. That was something that she couldn't deny. Not at all. It was silly, though.

As their pace began to decline, Adeline held her breath, fearing for the worst-case scenario. They could've been playing with her this whole time and had gotten her to come to the festival only to mock her the entire time. No, her friends weren't like that. Could she even call them friends? The concept of friends was foreign. After all, what kind of friend tried to kill them because they didn't like something they did? Throw in her social awkwardness and inability to attempt to get to close to anyone, and voila. She really didn't know what friends were. Her lips thinned, and her mind began to formulate and brainstorm anything that could help her: greetings, questions, answers, phrases, reactions. Any normal person would think she was worrying too much about all of this; what was the point in planning? Go with the flow and act natural.

Finally, the reminiscent, waist-long blonde head of hair came to view and a person was standing beside her, taller and brown-haired. They seemed to be concentrating on something or the other, or were engaged in casual conversation. She didn't know - she couldn't hear it, after all. Magic had announced his arrival to the two, and Adeline found herself lost for words, nestling into her jacket as though for warmth instead of hiding. It was on impulse that she found herself ducking behind him, a mousy smile creeping up her face. Her gaze didn't try to meet them. Blue eyes, not gold. Goddamn, she should've bought colored-contacts or something.

Say something, you moron. What the hell could she say? A simple hello didn't seem to suffice, but it was the easiest option. Short and sweet. Or something along those lines. Maybe asking how they were? Was that too formal? Were they expecting her to say anything at all? Her mind was scrambling and reaching for any kind of sentence that could aid her in her own self-induced predicament. Many things flowed in and out, but none of them were what she wound up saying.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry that I-I'm late..." Her voice grew softer with her third apology in the last fifteen or so minutes. "And uhm... S-sorry that y-you h-h-had to come out t-to get me." She pulled her hand away from his grip, bringing them behind her back as the ball of her right foot dug into the ground.

Apologizing seemed like the only thing she could ever do. It was like talking to a broken record that never ran out of power. Aren't you the biggest fucking idiot possible?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Aspen loved darts, it was a fun little game and was pretty easy all you needed too do was throw a dart at a balloon and the more you manage to pop the better prize you get! The autumn had pulled out a shiny wallet from her bag she didn't bring too much around 40$ she didn't expect too spend all of it tonight but who knows what could come up. She then had flashed the money in front of Barry's face, "Wanna challenge? I can pay." Aspen had said with a challenging grin blinking when Magic had suddenly walked off. Shrugging it off the autumn glanced back at her room-mate, "Wanna try it when they get back?" Now that Aspen had thought of it there wasn't really much too do here. For a group of friends they were all really different, Lamia was more quiet and didn't speak out much. Barry didn't really care what they did which left things boring if no one had other ideas and Magic was laid back, and sort of violent, Aspen had doubted that they would go on some of the rides but they could have fun eating some carnival food and games.

"So how was your last miss--" Aspen had been cut off when she had heard Lamia, turning around quickly the autumn grinned shaking her head. "It's no biggie!" Finally they group had been together again, hopefully it'll be a good night. "So want too get something too eat first or play some games?" Aspen had asked although she wasn't really hungry since she had ate before she came here she figured she would be saving more money that way because damn this festival was hella expensive and was leaving a giant hole in her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Barry was about to respond when he noticed that Magic had wandered away. He turned his head and looked for where he went but there was a crowd. "Uhh.. yeah. Sure. Just know that all I have is twenty dollars, so go easy on me." he joked with his dorm mate. Once Magic had got back he noticed that he was closely followed by the fragile-looking frame that belonged to Lamia. "Hey Lamia. Glad you could come. No worries about being late." he said, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Games or food? Well the prefect wasn't really hungry at the moment so games seemed like the better option.. He could even win a few things that he would probably just toss somewhere in his room to never be touched again. His eyes shifted down to the person next to him... Then it gave him an idea. He could win something for her. Even though most of the prizes were crappy it still meant something when someone won something for you. Yeah. He would win her something. "Games sound good to me." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:45 pm

The awful thing about being late was that you were always interrupting someone whenever they were about to say something important. She never really minded it before when maybe a classmate had been held up or woke up late, entering the class with a dramatic flare and saying something along the lines of sorry and that it won't happen again. Sometimes, she wondered why the teacher seemed so frustrated and tried to speak to the student after class, but now that she was the one who had arrived tardy, the whole thing finally hit her. Disrupting anything in general was bad, but to do so because you were just "late"? She could've arrived earlier if she hadn't spent so much time debating with herself about "to come or not to come". It was that simple. And she failed that.

What was she thinking, cutting Aspen off right when she was about to ask Barry something that was clearly important? A small pang of embarrassment shot through and Adeline couldn't help but think that her jacket had suddenly gotten much bigger than it originally was before. There were so many things that she could've done - anything except what she wound up doing. Jumbled up, tangled and incoherent words left under her breath, sounding like a combination of "sorry" and "my bad". Sometimes, it felt like she was friends with them; other times, it seemed more like she was just someone tagging along for the ride.

This was one of those times.

Festivals weren't her thing. Coordination, balance, strength, endurance. None of them were her forte. Participating in games wasn't necessarily an option for her - all she had to do was hover around the area and watch everyone else have their fun. The idea of playing around didn't make her all too eager. Aspen's other option was to go and get something to eat. What could she do then? It wasn't like she ever felt all too hungry; even before time began to deplete in the hourglass, her appetite was never much more than the bare minimum. She'd always be content with taking the last and smallest piece, no matter what. None of the options were to her favor.

So she was going to do what she usually did: go along with what everyone else decided. From the sound of it, Barry and Aspen were already planning to partake in their own activity before she so gracefully popped in. And Magic stated his approval with the idea as well. Adeline nodded vacantly from beside him, her hands making their way into her pockets. "Y-yeah... I-I'm f-f-fine with th-that." A breathy, nervous laugh bubbled up her throat, the cool air clearing her head and let her relax a bit. Right, now she didn't have to pick... Was that selfish?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:29 pm

When they had all agreed with her idea Aspen nodded eagerly, "Right let's go! I think I saw a balloon dart booth somewhere around here." The autumn had said as she walked off, beckoning the others too follow her with a wave of her hand. As they passed through the festival there was a lot happening, people screamed joyfully on rides and couples embraced each other as they won prizes. Seeing such nice couples had made Aspen slightly jealous, Vincent was gone and it seemed like Magic didn't even care although the two didn't get along well maybe it was better for them this way.. As the approached the booth Aspen had paid the man for four players, hopefully she didn't loose her skills in balloon darts over the past years. The worker had brought everyone 5 darts, and Aspen had thanked him with a grin. "I'll go first!" The autumn had said eagerly as she locked her eyes on a bright pink balloon that had drifted slowly with the gentle breeze.

'Bang!' It had popped loudly and quickly, Aspen was surprised as well she didn't think that balloons had made that large of a bang. The autumn had chuckled smiling towards her friends before she threw her darts again and she had surprisingly popped all but one balloon. "Darn it! " Aspen had said with a pout slightly dissapointed at herself, but she still had won a prize and she was pretty happy about that. The autumn had picked a medium sized pony and the kind man had gave it too her. "Barry go next! See if you can beat that." The autumn said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Barry smiled as Aspen got done with her turn. He took his darts and threw eachof them in turn. He only popped two balloons. "I told you you'd win." he said, laughing as he pulled out a $20. He won the smallest prize, a little plastic whistle on a rope. "Woo I got a fantastic prize." he said sarcastically, giving the whistle a small blow.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Magic followed after the others making sure not to leave Lamia behind as the moved to the booth. Magic had his hands shoved into his pockets and stood back a bit from the booth. This would be easy. He played darts a lot in his free time. Basically any game you would find in a bar he was good at. When Aspen and Barry went he couldn't help but flinch slightly every time a balloon popped. He wasn't too fond of loud noises. When they finished it was his turn to go. He picked up the darts in his left hand holding a single one in his right. Taking a deep breath his used his gift to muffle the loud sounds the balloons would make when they popped.

Magic threw the first dart popping the first balloon, but instead of making a loud noise, it made a soft popping sound you would get if you popped a single bubble on bubble wrap. Much Better.. Magic thought. The other four darts found their marks just as easily as the first had done. He had popped all five balloons. Now he had too choose a prize but he didn't know what too choose. He was pretty sure Adeline wouldn't like something huge.. Maybe just something small would do.. He told the vendor he wanted to medium sized bear. It was just a simple teddy bear. Once he had the bear he walked over to Adeline and handed it to her. "Here, thought you might like this." Smooth. Very Smooth Magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next