Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Super generic entrance topic (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tig or Treat

Beata Bucks : 12116

Super generic entrance topic (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Super generic entrance topic (Closed)   Super generic entrance topic (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Lysria stood just inside the front gates of the school, looking around the new school grounds. It was already super late in the school year, but better late then never, right? Well, really late. She had missed her first day by accidentally sleeping through all her classes, which was truly a great way to start off her new school career. But today was definitely going to work out. She began wandering around campus, trying to figure out where she was supposed to go, having left her course list and map at home.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: Super generic entrance topic (Closed)   Super generic entrance topic (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Ever since he had joined the Summer house, Owen felt overwhelmed by his dorm mates and by school work. The reality of the school aspect of the Academy had hit him over the head, and he was exhausted from doing homework and trying to make friends with his dorm mates and getting normal sleep. As a result, he had accidentally slept in much later than he had meant to, and he was late for class.

In true anime fashion, he sprinted from his dorm, a piece of toast in his mouth as he pulled his blazer on over the rest of his uniform. Owen raced across the campus, hoping he would get cut some slack by the teacher; he was still sort of new, even if it had been a couple weeks.

Suddenly, he accidentally dropped the piece of toast on the ground. With a strangled cry, he raced back for it, but he saw that it was already covered in dirt from the muddy ground, and he sadly left it. He barely looked where he was going, and suddenly, he was falling to the ground, crashing down on top of a girl he hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Tig or Treat

PostSubject: Re: Super generic entrance topic (Closed)   Super generic entrance topic (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:15 pm

"I think you forgot your toast," Lys said in a monotone voice, staring at the piece of toast lying on the ground a few feet away. It looked so sad, lying there all covered in dirt, a small ant making its way across the warm, buttery plane. She not-so-gently shoved Owen off her, standing up and accidentally stepping on Owen's hand. She didn't seem to notice though, as she dusted herself off. She looked over at Owen, who was still sitting on the ground. "So, what's the rush? You late?" Lys thought she'd gotten here on time, but that was looking more and more unlikely. Not that it was anything new, but still.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Super generic entrance topic (Closed)   Super generic entrance topic (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Well, here was something new. Owen looked at the girl in shock, wondering how anyone could respond in such a way. Still on the ground, he glanced over to the toast, no disgusting on the grass.

"It's gross toast," he said defensively, getting to his feet pointedly and brushing himself off. He wasn't usually this grumpy, but he had never been late before, and this girl was acting in a much different way than he had expected.

"And yes, as a matter of fact, I am late. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a class to get to. You probably should go to yours, too." Owen's tone softened at the last part, a bit of genuine concern clear.
Back to top Go down
Tig or Treat

PostSubject: Re: Super generic entrance topic (Closed)   Super generic entrance topic (Closed) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:41 pm

"Well, that's your fault," she muttered. She was digging through her bag, checking once again for her class sheet. She sighed - no luck.

"Mind if I just tag along with you? It's my first(ish) day here and I forgot my schedule, so I have no idea where I'm supposed to be." She smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Super generic entrance topic (Closed)   Super generic entrance topic (Closed) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Lost her schedule? New? Owen's bad mood was suddenly gone, replaced by a suave calmness as he slipped into his host mode.
"Sure thing," he said, smiling slightly. The soggy toast lay forgotten in the grass behind them. "It's this way. We're already late, so we should probably hurry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super generic entrance topic (Closed)   Super generic entrance topic (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Super generic entrance topic (Closed)
Page 1 of 1