HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Nasal Surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess

Beata Bucks : 4073

PostNasal Surgery

Hello everybody~ As many of you guys know, I've been inactive lately. I didn't really have an excuse for that other then school keeping me busy but now I suppose I finally have a good one. You see, yesterday morning I had nasal surgery (which I really only recalling announcing once in the chatbox a few months ago so I am sure most of you guys are unaware...Other then also mentioning it to Splotch last night) I won't go into the details of it, but while it did go well - it is going to keep me under the weather for the next few days. My nose is in an almost consent state of bleeding and I have two plastic splits in my nose that lately I've become painfully aware of. Not fun. I've been debating on if I wanted to announce this seeing how I was already not posting, but you guys are all my friends so I suppose I should inform you of what is going on. The splits are being removed Tuesday, so I suppose I will be feeling crummy until then. After this whole thing is done with, I will make it my best attempt to regain activity on Beata - school is still being a bother through. I also might be on the chatbox every once in a while in the next week, but don't really expect it as I suppose I am going to spend most of my time sleeping.

Suppose this isn't a very happy Thanksgiving for me because of this, but that isn't going to stop me from wishing a happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you all~

#nocontext
I love Matt Mercer

Hosa Ramsey Corvina Brant Adish Uri Inari ‘Fly’ Crevan Devin Liam Morris Sam Ade Locke
Guardian Guardian Summer Autumn Summer
Animal Morphing Fire Breathing Kitsune Physiology Demon Physiology Flash Step
She/Her He/Him She/Her He/Him They/Them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Nasal Surgery :: Comments

Re: Nasal Surgery
Post on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:34 pm by EBOOny
Aw, don't worry too much about us, take care of yourself Badger~ <3
Happy Thanksgiving! Get well soon ;ww;
Re: Nasal Surgery
Post on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:44 pm by Badger
Update time!

So, I finally got the plastic splints out of my nose and the bleeding has finally more or less come to a stop. I'm going to school tomorrow and things more or less will return to normal. Only I am planning to be active on Beata this time...At least try. Meaning that if you want to to a topic with me, I'm up for it.

But of course, there is still some minor things left to do with the surgery, that being that there is a bunch of cloth or something high up in my nose but that is being mostly removed next week, but it isn't anything major. The splits was the biggest thing as I almost always were aware of them being there.

Nasal Surgery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: