Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9403

Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:37 pm

A young girl stood slightly past the gate to the school. Her brown eyes were staring at the numerous buildings that made up Beata. Her long brown hair was tied up into a braid the sat in front of her right shoulder currently. A flower pen sat in her hair as well. The new girl wore a simple yellow dress, with silver bracelets covering her wrists. A red ribbon sat on her chest where the neck of the dress was. Two simple silver studded earrings sat in her ears.

Beside the girl sat a suitcase, and she held a backpack on her back. Today was her first day. Gray fluffy clouds coated the sky making the day seem rather gray, but she though it was rather bright. Who knew what would happen her first day here? Chaos? Order? Maybe both? Or just a slight amount of one? Who know? She didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10950

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Anima sat on the edge of the fountain a bit past the gate. She had a silver notebook and a pen in her lap as she looked around idly. After a moment she took notice of the girl standing just past the gate. Smiling shyly, Anima waved at the girl. She figured the girl was new to the school as well. After all, why else would she be carrying luggage with her?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11716

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Another gray day. Of course, that wasn't going to get Erin down. She was used to this kind of weather, however she wasn't really expecting it around here. She remembered hearing that the United States actually saw the sun most days. It didn't matter though. Gray days were still just as good as clear days to the redhead. As she walked around the front of the school with no shoes on, showing off her ankle bracelets and the Beata uniform. Honestly, she hated it, but she couldn't go to class without wearing it. Taking in the sights around her, she looked at the sky and observed the fountain not far off until she had practically run into the new girl standing there with her suitcase. If it hadn't been for the girl's bag that Erin ultimately stumbled over with a surprised gasp, she would have run right into Keira.

After straightening herself back up and looking at the girl with a face almost as red as her hair, she tried waving it off. "I am so sorry!" she said, her accent thicker than normal from her embarrassment. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Keria blinked when she saw the girl sitting at the fountain wave at her. She lifted a hand and waved back, only to be interrupted shortly after by being run into. It seemed like Slight Chaos was the answer today. The new girl stood up straight, and dusted herself a little bit. It made her a bit angry, but it wasn't the place for it. "It's alright. It was an accident." She said to the girl. The initiate looked at the two girls. "Uniforms? Really? Thats a bit boring.." She stated, a hint of sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Anima couldn't help but laugh a bit. Well, look like she laughed a bit. It was if she laughed, but there was no sound of laughter. Anima didn't seem to notice or care. She responded to Keria's comment about the uniforms with a shrug. She didn't really care much, even if it did have a few differences from her normal clothing. Anima looked at the two silently, almost waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:30 pm

"You're telling me..." the redhead muttered, looking down at her uniform in disgust after she composed herself and stood next to the girl after fixing her bag. Looking over, Erin also saw another girl not too far off giggling and shrugging at the new girl's comment. "I knew this was a private school but they could have picked better uniforms... But don't try to go into class without it. They won't let you stay and they give you a failing grade for the day. Found that out the hard way," Erin continued, rambling about how bad the clothing choice was before she realized she had no idea who the girls were. "I'm Erin, by the way. Pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Keira shrugged the uniforms weren't that bad looking but wearing the same thing everyday would be. Seriously it was boring. But she knew she had to wear them seeing how the other girls were wearing them. "I'm Keira. Nice to meet both of you." She said responding to both of the girls even though the girl sitting on the fountain hadn't said anything yet. She didn't seem that shy.. nor did she never avoid listening in on the conversation. Either the girl was insecure about her voice, or she was mute or something like that. Though Keira didn't care too much either way.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Anima nodded, and then she proceeded to pick up the pen and notebook at her side. She flipped through the notebook until she came to a blank page, and then she started to write on the page quickly. When she was done, Anima turned the notebook around so that the other two girls could read what was written. My name is Anima. Nice to meet you two. The message was written with excellent handwriting despite how quickly it was written.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:24 pm

Erin turned to Anima suddenly when she heard the fierce scribbling of pen on paper. Watching the girl curiously, she tilted her head slightly to the right as she watched in silence before the girl held up the piece of paper. "Anima? That's an interesting name!" she said with a smile. "Can you not talk, though?" She had asked in such a way not to sound like a terrible person. She was honestly curious to know and it was a sincere question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]   Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Slight Chaos Maybe? [Open]
Page 1 of 1