Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Welcome your worst nightmare.. Or, you know, Dorm 408. [CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10100

Welcome your worst nightmare.. Or, you know, Dorm 408. [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome your worst nightmare.. Or, you know, Dorm 408. [CLOSED]   Welcome your worst nightmare.. Or, you know, Dorm 408. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Noah was pleasantly surprised to find that Dorm 408 was much nicer than he'd imagined.. And quite preferable to the Initiate Dorms. The rooms were situated so that there were four separate bedrooms for four individual people, which were all connected in the centre with one large sitting room. Crossing the living area, Noah unlocked Room 2 and pushed through the doorway. The setting was plain, with oak wood flooring, a simple, regular-sized bed, a pair of white dressers and a desk in one of the corners opposite to the bed. Light filtered through the windows, casting a sheen over the polished floorboards.

Hm. Not very decorative, but not bad. Noah grinned, and tossed his suitcase and various other small bags carelessly onto the floor. I'll feel more at home once I've brewed up a nice mess in here.

Stuffing a hand into his backpack, Noah yanked a Dr. Pepper out, kicked his runners off, and wandered back out into the living area. All of the other doors were closed, and there were no shoes settled at the entrance. He suspected that no one else was in this dorm yet.

Cracking his soda open, the redhead went back into his room.  Cool. I’m alone.. For a while, anyways.
Back to top Go down

Welcome your worst nightmare.. Or, you know, Dorm 408. [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1