Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site   Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Okay, I've made it kinda clear that I really like drawing Beata-related stuff. even though i haven't finished a million of the projects i've already started
It's pretty early, I know, but I wanted to get this planned out so I have to force myself it to finish it before I've even started, mostly because I've been hyping myself up for this one for awhile. I know, I have no life. ;w;
Anyway, the project I have in mind right now is a Winter (Formal) themed project where every day or two I draw a couple in the rankings that you guys put down, in order from last to first with a few honorable mentions. Of course, the Royal court will go right before the first place winners, but you know. idek
Just wanted to do this so I don't wind up being biased with who I draw it's guaranteed i'm doing madola.
So, yeah. If you guys could help me with these selections, that'd be great. <33
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site   Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:50 pm

1. Evelyn x Jason
2. Lamia x Magic
3. Aspen x Vincent

only doing three rn bc the other ones I know didnt really start developing yet.. xD

list will probably change when it gets to like december tho
Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Favorite Shippings of the Site
Page 1 of 1