Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

50 Random Questions for Your Charries

Go down 
+2
Jake
Ebony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

50 Random Questions for Your Charries Empty
PostSubject: 50 Random Questions for Your Charries   50 Random Questions for Your Charries EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:36 pm

or you if you're really that tempted.
I'm just wondering how all your guise characters would fill this lovely thing out. ♥

Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
   Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
   If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
   Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
   What was your favourite book as a child?
   Do you prefer baths or showers?
   If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?
   Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
   What is your favourite item of clothing?
   Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
   Who is a mentor to you?
   Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?
   Are you a restless sleeper?
   Do you consider yourself a romantic?
   Which element best represents you?
   Who do you want to be closer to?
   Do you miss someone at the moment?
   Tell us about an early childhood memory.
   What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
   What can you see outside your bedroom window?
   What are you most thankful for?
   Do you like spicy food?
   Have you ever met someone famous?
   Do you keep a diary or journal?
   Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?
   What is your star sign?
   Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy?
   What would you want your legacy to be?
   Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?
   How do you show someone you love them?
   Do you like ice in your drinks?
   What are you afraid of?
   What is your favourite scent?
   Do you address older people by their first or last name?
   If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?
   Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean?
   What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?
   Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish?
   What is one thing you would want to teach your children?
   If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it?
   What can you hear right now?
   Where do you feel the safest?
   What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?
   If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?
   What is your most used emoji?
   What is your favourite season? Why?
   How would you spend your ideal day?
   Describe yourself using one word.
   What do you regret the most?
   Invent your own word. What does it mean?
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8764

PostSubject: Re: 50 Random Questions for Your Charries   50 Random Questions for Your Charries EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:04 pm

Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen? Black duh
  Would you prefer to live in the country or the city? City, there are a lot tall buildings
  If you could learn a new skill, what would it be? Clairvoyance, it would help me with my sister
  Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar? Yes
  What was your favourite book as a child? Did not really ready any normal books when I was a child
  Do you prefer baths or showers? Baths
  If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose? Vampire, it sounds like you would have a lot of fun with that
  Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books? Doesn’t matter a books a book
  What is your favourite item of clothing? Jacket
  Do you like your name? Would you ever change it? Yes and no not really it is fine
  Who is a mentor to you? I have had a lot of people who helped me I don’t think I can pick one person
  Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for? Yes for finding something that changes humanity
  Are you a restless sleeper? No not enough sleep, not enough energy, not enough thinking, no ideas
  Do you consider yourself a romantic? A little
  Which element best represents you? Air
  Who do you want to be closer to? ... no one at the moment
  Do you miss someone at the moment? My sister
  Tell us about an early childhood memory. Well I had met someone once who knew about the future and that had me stuck for about 2 weeks
  What is the strangest thing you have eaten? ... if she comes back don’t tell her… my sister’s cookies
  What can you see outside your bedroom window? Trees
  What are you most thankful for? My weapon
  Do you like spicy food? I don’t mind it
  Have you ever met someone famous? Yes
  Do you keep a diary or journal? No comment
  Do you prefer to use pen or pencil? Pen, what are mistakes?
  What is your star sign? Virgo
  Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy? I’m wondering why this is even here, I don’t mind as long as it is edible
  What would you want your legacy to be? Creating something for people
  Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read? Yes, Battle: A History Of Combat And Culture, it helps me with combat and thinking
  How do you show someone you love them?... no comment
  Do you like ice in your drinks? Yes
  What are you afraid of? This gift
  What is your favourite scent?...Why did I do this again? Lavender
  Do you address older people by their first or last name? It depends who they are
  If money was not a factor, how would you live your life? Probably the same but with my sister here
  Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean? Ocean
  What would you do if you found $50 on the ground? Look around for the owner
  Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish? I have. No comment…
  What is one thing you would want to teach your children? How you should act
  If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it? Open book and on my right shoulder
  What can you hear right now? My thoughts thinking why I did this
  Where do you feel the safest? Home… But that’s not possible right now
  What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer? My power
  If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?
none I like this era
  What is your most used emoji? Smile
  What is your favourite season? Why? Summer. No snow to flood the road or to distract me…
  How would you spend your ideal day? Training, reading or being with my fami… next.
  Describe yourself using one word. AWESOME
  What do you regret the most? What I did to my sister
  Invent your own word. What does it mean? Thebest it means Harrison Ace Hammond
Back to top Go down
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8528

PostSubject: Grey's 50 questions   50 Random Questions for Your Charries EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Grey (Poio) Blacker

Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?Black.
  Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?Country, I guess?
  If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?Do you mean like a new gift?  I'd love not shedding all the damn time as a cat, so maybe the ability to manipulate hair?
  Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?No sugar.  I like my coffee black, like my soul.
  What was your favourite book as a child?I'm not one for reading; that's my sister.
  Do you prefer baths or showers?Bitch, I'm a cat.  It's all hell to me.
  If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?Sphinx is cool.
  Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?I stand by my statement that reading is for losers.
  What is your favourite item of clothing? Don't tell Keo I admitted to this, but I really like the cat- ear hoodie she made for me when we were kids.  I wear it everyday, though, so she probably knows already.
  Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?I like my real name well enough, but the nickname Keo chose for me sucks major ass.  Poio?  Really, bitch?
  Who is a mentor to you? Fuck mentors.
  Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?I'm a seventeen- year- old kid who sometimes has the physical capability of licking his own nards in public without being arrested for indecency.  I don't know why I'm not already famous.
  Are you a restless sleeper?I wouldn't say I'm a restless sleeper, per se, but I am an extremely light sleeper.  I've been woken up by Keo's godawful snoring more often than I care to count.
  Do you consider yourself a romantic?Fuck no.
  Which element best represents you?Gotta say fire, cuz everybody knows that one's the coolest.  I'm not gonna be represented by some bitch-ass second- rate element.
  Who do you want to be closer to? Nobody.  I hate everyone.
  Do you miss someone at the moment?  I guess I miss Brynn and Anthony a little.  Tell them that and I'd rip your nards off, though.
  Tell us about an early childhood memory.Being sent off on my own two days after my power had culminated.  My father had been so proud that I had been the first to get my gift out of all the other kids in the clan my age; all I remember being was terrified out of my mind.
  What is the strangest thing you have eaten?  I ate my own shit, once.  That was before Keo found me and the Van Schwantz' took me in.
  What can you see outside your bedroom window?  Our house was weird and ridiculously dysfunctional, so my bedroom window literally looked right into Keo's room.  To this day I want to find the stupid fuck that built the house like that and punch him in the gut.
  What are you most thankful for? The Van Schwantz' are pretty nice.  They certainly saved me from dying, which was pretty badass of them.
  Do you like spicy food?Fuck no.  Keep that devil's fuckery away from me.
  Have you ever met someone famous?  Nope, and I'd like to keep it that way.  All the famous people are complete shit.
  Do you keep a diary or journal?I don't right now, but I caught wind that it's recommended here, so Keo's probably going to force me to start one.
  Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?  I always use a pen because Keo likes to hoard all the pencils and there's no way I'm going through the fuck-ton of trouble it would take to find her stash.
  What is your star sign? The fuck is a star sign?
  Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy? What kind of motherfucker likes soggy cereal?
  What would you want your legacy to be? That One Cat Dude Who Somehow Got Through His Entire High School Career At A Gifted High School Without Doing Any Work At All.
  Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?Really, fucker?  I swear this is the third time you've asked this.
  How do you show someone you love them?For the third fucking time, I.  Hate.  Everybody.  Fuck off.
  Do you like ice in your drinks?Duh.
  What are you afraid of?If I was afraid of something, I wouldn't tell you, bitch.
  What is your favourite scent?  The Van Schwantz home always smelled like the forest, so I guess that's the one.
  Do you address older people by their first or last name?First, mostly.  They've gotta be really fucking special to get any respect outta me.
  If money was not a factor, how would you live your life? I'd buy a big mansion out in the woods and live in it.  Alone.  In peace and quiet, for the rest of my life.  Oh, and I'd put up like twelve million "Keep Out" signs so people don't get the wrong idea and come visit me believing that I'm lonely.
  Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean? Again, I'm a cat.  The day I swim is the day I fall into the pits of Hell.
  What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?Keep it.  If some motherfucker was so careless with his money that he dropped 50 fucking dollars on the ground, then he's probably so damn rich that he doesn't even need it.
  Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish? The fuck kind of pansy- ass question is this?
  What is one thing you would want to teach your children? I'm sure they would love to learn how to lick their own nards.  If I don't get famous for it, I'm sure one of them will.
  If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it? Could you imagine a cat with a tattoo on its body?  It would look fucking ridiculous, because then you'd have to shave away all the hair from that area in order for anybody to see it. Fuck that.
  What can you hear right now?Idiots and fucktards.  They're fucking everywhere, man.
  Where do you feel the safest? Curled up in my bedroom, cat- form, with a ball of catnip.  Don't judge me; that shit's addicting as fuck.
  What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?See that bridge over there?  You know, the one that every student at this school has crossed over about a million fucking times?  Yeah, I 'overcame' that bridge.  I 'overcome' it every day.  Fuck you and your adventurous journey bullshit, I'm sticking to the basics.
  If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose? Really?  I don't give a fuck.
  What is your most used emoji? Emojis are for losers.
  What is your favourite season? Why?  I like the winter because it gives me an excuse to curl up in front of the fire and be the lazy little shit I am year-round.
  How would you spend your ideal day? Lying in my bedroom, licking my nards for money and playing with catnip between performances.
  Describe yourself using one word.Um... cat?
  What do you regret the most? Coming to this god forsaken academy.
  Invent your own word. What does it mean?Fuckthisbullshitimout.  It means fuck this bullshit I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10404

PostSubject: Re: 50 Random Questions for Your Charries   50 Random Questions for Your Charries EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Connor Delvin
Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen? Black
  Would you prefer to live in the country or the city? City, I mean come on I came from New York City
  If you could learn a new skill, what would it be? Sword fighting sounds awesome! As for a gift, I would probably choose the ability to control water.
  Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar? I drink my tea with no sugar, but coffee is hella bitter that shit need all the sugar.
  What was your favourite book as a child? Ahh, I guess I liked the Percy Jackson series. They all had powers too.
  Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers
  If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose? Oh oh! A dragon would be cool! Or perhaps a Griffin!
  Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books? Paperrrrrr
  What is your favourite item of clothing?How 'bout no clothing ;D If I had to choose it would probably be a hoodie.
  Do you like your name? Would you ever change it? Nah, I like my name.
  Who is a mentor to you? My dad, he taught me everything about metal. (He was a CEO of a metal/building company)
  Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for? Sure why not. How 'bout for being a creator of something hella cool
  Are you a restless sleeper? Yes, I move a lot.
  Do you consider yourself a romantic? I'd like to think so.
  Which element best represents you? Mmm water or maybe fire.
  Who do you want to be closer to? Everyone, I need friends. *Group hug*
  Do you miss someone at the moment? Not really, but I'd like to visit my family.
  Tell us about an early childhood memory. I remember spending my summer vacations at the beach with my family
  What is the strangest thing you have eaten? My friends dared me to eat a grasshopper once...
  What can you see outside your bedroom window? The roaring city
  What are you most thankful for? My gift and a good family
  Do you like spicy food? yassss
  Have you ever met someone famous? Sure, plenty.
  Do you keep a diary or journal? Shit! I keep forgetting to fill out my journal!!!
  Do you prefer to use pen or pencil? Pencil
  What is your star sign? Libra
  Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy? Crunchy, soggy makes me want to throw up just thinking about it
  What would you want your legacy to be? To be that one awesome dork that helped with all these things
  Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read? Yea, on my free time. Ah, well its an old book I just wanted to re-read called Flawed Dogs
  How do you show someone you love them? With care and love?I be romantic.
  Do you like ice in your drinks? Sometimes. I don't care truly
  What are you afraid of? Nothing really, haven't thought of fears deeply
  What is your favourite scent? Mmm, you know that scent when you get out of the car and the smell of the woods surrounds you? Well that one.
  Do you address older people by their first or last name? Last name, until they yell at me and tell me to call them by their first
  If money was not a factor, how would you live your life? Freely, if no one had to use money, well, that would be a world I would like to live in.
  Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean? Ocean! The smells of the salt, and the sand in between your fingers. Ya, that's fun.
  What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?See if someone dropped it, if not I would put it in a donation box. It's not mine.
  Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish? Yea, once my dad and I were camping and their were stars flying all around. I did make a wish, but it wouldn't come true if I told you >>
  What is one thing you would want to teach your children? How to become awesome people like me.
  If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it? Probably chains or somethings, I guess on my left upper arm.
  What can you hear right now? The sound of my music blaring behind me
  Where do you feel the safest? The forest, or in the ocean. Idk, Beata seems pretty safe to me.
  What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer? My power! I want to master it already!
  If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose? Of course I would choose the 1950's, I just want to live in the 1930's-1980's.
  What is your most used emoji? The laughing so hard I'm crying one
  What is your favourite season? Why? Autumn and spring, perfect weather don't have to deal with the damn cold. And summer gets too hot sometimes
  How would you spend your ideal day? Relaxing with friends, or just hanging out somewhere
  Describe yourself using one word. unique
  What do you regret the most? Nothing? Or maybe accidently slapping my friend on his birthday... He tried to take my slice of pizza! I have my reasons!
  Invent your own word. What does it mean? Bacon-nugget. Imagine a bacon, but as bite side nuggets, then you can fill it with something like cheese or peppers or bread or anything! Oh, just me? Okay...[/color]

Last edited by Binder on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: 50 Random Questions for Your Charries   50 Random Questions for Your Charries EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:15 pm

...Myself.
Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen? I prefer black, as I tend not to have a blue pen on me anyways.
Would you prefer to live in the country or the city? The country -its nice and quiet out there.
If you could learn a new skill, what would it be? Um...I don’t know. Maybe knowing how to cook?
Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar? I don’t drink tea or coffee so...I dunno.
What was your favourite book as a child? This is hard! I had a lot of favorite books. There is The Paperbag Princess. Man, I need to find that book again.
Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers.
If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose? A dragon! I’ve always loved dragons.
Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books? Paper of course. Electronic books aren’t bad, but it's hard to know how big the book truly is and I just don’t think it flows as nicely as a paper book. Also I like being able to tell how far I am into the book with a glance!
What is your favourite item of clothing? Sweaters. I just love wearing sweaters.
Do you like your name? Would you ever change it? I love my name, even if I don’t use it a lot as I tend to go by a nickname. I couldn’t imagine changing it.
Who is a mentor to you? My dad! He’s a great writer and is willing to help me write my own books.
Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for? ...Somewhat? I would want to be famous for my novels, but I don’t think I would be all that good in the limelight.
Are you a restless sleeper? Sometimes. It can be hard for me to fall asleep, but once I do I tend to sleep well. There has been a few times that I’ve woken up in the middle of the night but not enough that I would really call myself restless.
Do you consider yourself a romantic? Oh, no! I’m not one for the idea of romance. I mean, the closest I get to it is that I ship characters. As for love for myself? Maybe one day, but it isn’t something I am interested in at the moment.
Which element best represents you? I think...Air. I like to think of myself as easy going and laidback.
Who do you want to be closer to? Is God an acceptable answer? I've been raised as a Christian all my life, and I want to be one but...I don't think I am a very good one.
Do you miss someone at the moment? There are a few friends of mine that I miss that I lost touch with for one reason or another.
Tell us about an early childhood memory. I have this faint memory of climbing out of my crib when I was young. I don’t remember much about it, I just...Remember it. I think I tended to do that a lot.
What is the strangest thing you have eaten? Cat/dog food I guess? Not the wet cat food stuff, but the hard pellet ones. I wanted to know why they liked it.
What can you see outside your bedroom window? I have two windows - through one I can see the next door house, the other I can see my backyard,
What are you most thankful for? In the risk of being cheesy - the people of Beata. Its a place where I can be myself and that everybody is so kind.
Do you like spicy food? Nope.
Have you ever met someone famous? No, I can’t say I have.
Do you keep a diary or journal? Nope.
Do you prefer to use pen or pencil? Pencil! I tend to make mistakes when writing as I stuck as spelling so I hate writing in pen.
What is your star sign? Gemini
Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy? Crunchy - it's disgusting when it's soggy.
What would you want your legacy to be? Um...I would want to be known for my writings, I guess and for being nice.
Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read? I love reading! As for the last thing I’ve read, it depends on what you mean. The last full book I’ve read is called The Aeronaut’s Windlass by Jim Butcher, but the last book I’ve read is Storm Front by Jim Butcher (I read a few chapters of it so far). But the last thing I’ve read is a FanFic called Utaan.
How do you show someone you love them? I tend to hug and cuddle people close to me.
Do you like ice in your drinks? No, I don’t. I tend to take my time when drinking things, so if I put ice in it, it tends to get watery. Doesn’t stop me from doing it at movie theaters thought for whatever reason.
What are you afraid of? Well, I don’t like heights. I get all lightheaded and stuff when I am near them.
What is your favourite scent? ...I don’t have a clue.
Do you address older people by their first or last name? Last name, of course.
If money was not a factor, how would you live your life? Writing books and playing video games!
Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean? Well...Uh...I can’t swim. So...Neither? But I would rather hang out at a pool then the ocean.
What would you do if you found $50 on the ground? I wouldn’t do a thing with it. If I touched it, I would be tempted to take it and it would be very hard to find out who owned it. Besides, if I asked around - most people would just claim that it was theirs.
Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish? Oh, yes to both of the questions! At least, I think I've seen a shooting star...
 What is one thing you would want to teach your children? That kindness is an important virtue to have. Also that there is no need to be noisy. I hate noisy kids.
If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it? Had to get one? Um...A dragon? Dragons are cool. On my shoulder, where it could be easily covered though.
What can you hear right now? The typing of the keyboard.
Where do you feel the safest? At home with others. I tend to get uneasy when I am left alone and its late.
What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer? My fear of heights.
If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose? Ancient Greek/Roman era. I’ve always been a fan of their mythology and it would be awesome to see them at the peak of their power.
What is your most used emoji? I don’t use emojis.
What is your favourite season? Why? I’ve always liked winters. I like cuddling up under a blanket and watching TV. Besides, it gives me a reason not to go outside.
How would you spend your ideal day? Playing video games, most likely.
Describe yourself using one word. Kindhearted
What do you regret the most? Um...I dunno. There was always the time I backed up the car out of the driveway by accident when I was little. I don't like the idea of driving because of that moment.
Invent your own word. What does it mean? Do I have to? Um...Um... I have no idea. ;.;
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: 50 Random Questions for Your Charries   50 Random Questions for Your Charries EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Pepper Ashina
Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen? Blue.
 Would you prefer to live in the country or the city? Country.
 If you could learn a new skill, what would it be? Change the breeds on my dragon transformation.
 Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar? Tea.
 What was your favorite book as a child? Nancy Drew.
 Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers.
 If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose? Dragon.
 Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books? Paper.
 What is your favorite item of clothing? A skirt with a cute skirt and maybe a necklace.
 Do you like your name? Would you ever change it? I like my name.
 Who is a mentor to you? My brothers. Maybe Hosa?
 Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for? I like the quiet, simple life. I don't think I'd ever want to be famous.
 Are you a restless sleeper? No.
 Do you consider yourself a romantic? Very.
 Which element best represents you? Fire. Maybe earth?
 Who do you want to be closer to? Cayden.
 Do you miss someone at the moment? I will always miss my brothers and the big house we all lived in, but Beata is nice.
 Tell us about an early childhood memory. Discovering my gift. I was watching a movie about training dragons and got really excited, thinking how cool it would be to have a pet dragon. Next thing I know, I am one!
 What is the strangest thing you have eaten? Raw meat.
 What can you see outside your bedroom window? At home, yes. At Beata, yes.
 What are you most thankful for? My friends and family.
 Do you like spicy food? Ew! I hate spicy stuff.
 Have you ever met someone famous? No.
 Do you keep a diary or journal? I used to when I was little, but who has time for a diary these days?
 Do you prefer to use pen or pencil? Pencil.
 What is your star sign? Scorpio.
 Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy? Crunchy.
 What would you want your legacy to be? If I had to die, I'd want to die with a bang. Maybe protecting someone I loved?
 Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read? I don't love reading, but I'll read if I must. Hm, probably a mystery book.
 How do you show someone you love them? Well, it depends on who it is... Either a little kiss or a hug, maybe even more once I get to know them.
 Do you like ice in your drinks? Yes.
 What are you afraid of? Hurting someone with my gift.
 What is your favorite scent? Rain on concrete or a field of flowers.
 Do you address older people by their first or last name? First name.
 If money was not a factor, how would you live your life? I would live in a cabin, either an empty field with only nature as my company or deep into the mountains.
 Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean? Definitely pools. Oceans are scary.
 What would you do if you found $50 on the ground? I'd try to find who dropped it but if not, I would buy something for Louis with it.
 Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish? I've only seen a shooting star once, yes, I made a wish. But if I tell you, it won't come true.
 What is one thing you would want to teach your children? Remember everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
 If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it? I would never dream of getting a tattoo!
 What can you hear right now? The gentle breeze outside and one of my dorm mates snoring.
 Where do you feel the safest? When I'm with my brothers or Cayden.
 What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer? My power. I really need to work on not losing control.
 If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose? The "cowboy" era. When everything was simple and this technology didn't take over everyone's minds.
 What is your most used emoji? I don't really use emojis that often, but if I did, it would probably be the wink face.
 What is your favorite season? Why? Spring. I love when the world comes back to life. Flowers blossom, animals wake up, I just love it.
 How would you spend your ideal day? Running through a field of flowers in my dragon form.
 Describe yourself using one word. Peppy.
 What do you regret the most? I don't have anything major to regret... I guess not getting closer to some of my brothers.
 Invent your own word. What does it mean? Ashaggy. A chubby monkey with shaggy hair, about the size of a Chihuahua.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 Random Questions for Your Charries   50 Random Questions for Your Charries Empty

Back to top Go down

50 Random Questions for Your Charries
Page 1 of 1