Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Random Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8438

Random Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Random Dreams   Random Dreams EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Hey guys, it's Ella!  Recently I've been having these crazy vivid dreams that are kind of weird but also really really cool (in my eyes, anyway,) and so I thought I'd share a couple with you.  It's a fairly tedious list, just warning you, and some of the descriptions might be a little wordy (I'll try to make tl;dr's for the longer ones)- but the reason why I wanted to share is because I usually get a lot of really cute/badass/wtf story ideas from my dreams (after a bit of tweaking to make it make sense, of course) and I thought it might be kind of cool to share :).  Please feel free to post any weird or cool dreams you have had under this topic, as well.

1) Barney's Godzilla

This is the earliest dream I've had that I can still clearly remember.  A couple of kids and I were playing in a sandbox in the middle of the city, right outside of a skyscraper.  All of the sudden, a giant purple dinosaur that looked like a nightmare version of Barney appears out of nowhere, and is clearly going to terrorize us and eat us if we don't run away.  So, we run into the skyscraper, all clambering into the elevator in a rush to get to the top because- lo and behold- there's another sandbox up there and for some reason we still want to play even after having been chased by Godzilla.  Oh, it's also a bit of a race with said creature, as well, because Barney has started climbing up the side of the building.

Most of the dream takes place in the elevator, actually.  You see, the elevator wasn't just an elevator- it was also a shower (we all kept our clothes on, though) and some idiot kept changing the temperature of the water.  After a really long time, we finally get out of the elevator, completely dry, and make it to the sandbox at the top of the skyscraper at around the same time that Godzilla does.  The remainder of the dream consists of us nervously laying in the sandbox attempting to pretend that Nightmare Barney isn't stomping around causing a ruckus right next to us.

tl;dr We're chased by Barney into a skyscraper where the elevator is actually a shower.  Our goal is to get to a sandbox on the roof of the building.

2)Mecha School

Okay, this one was and forever will be one of my all time favorite dreams.  The main character was a teenage boy who had just been enrolled in a super high-tech boarding school, called the Facility, for rich kids.  Most of the kids have been living at the school since they were in kindergarten, learning how to fight using super awesome mecha suits called Battle Armors, all of which are completely unique and provide each student with a different battle ability.  While the boy- we'll call him Kuro- is there, he meets several kids.  The first is Ryuji, the leader of a small battle squad with short, spiky red hair and a bad attitude.  Ryuji doesn't like Kuro, Kuro doesn't like Ryuji.  Oh, btw, Ryuji's suit is called Commander- its ability is to survey the battle field from every angle and aid its user in making decisions for the team.  The suit is red, like his hair.

Next is Momoka, or Momo.  She's the only girl on the squad, and she's also Ryuji's little sister.  She's got dark pink hair and is always wearing a pair of headphones.  Kuro likes Momo, Momo likes Kuro; Ryuji hates seeing Kuro talk to his little sis cuz he's overprotective.  Momo's Battle Armor is called Pinkie.  It's at least 50 times bigger than a lot of the other suits, and it basically provides the brute force in battle.  Because it's so big, Momo has a little trouble controlling it on her own, so she's developed a way to use music to make the machine easier to control.

Daito is next.  He's got spiky blue hair that's a little longer than Ryuji's.  He's pretty much the comic relief of the dream, because he likes to crack jokes and tries not to take anything too seriously.  Daito is friends with Kuro; Kuro is friends with Daito.  Daito's Battle Armor is called The Whisper, and it's a sniper suit, basically.  It's sky blue, and can stay completely silent in pretty much any situation.

Finally, Grayn.  He's the shortest of the group, and is a bit more muscular, too.  He's best friends with Daito.  Grayn doesn't talk too much, but even so, he and Kuro are still friends, somewhat.  His Battle Armor is called Forester, and it, like its user, is built like a tank.  It's a bit slow, but it carries a ton of firepower.

In order to practice in the suits, students at the Facility run weekly Sim- Battles to hone their skills and create a better bond between themselves and their machines.  Each student is given a bracelet based on their chemical makeup that allows them to access only one Battle Suit, which is the suit they will use for life.  When Kuro goes into the Suiting Room for the first time, where all of the Battle Suits are, he finds himself bonded to the Yellow Jacket, one of the most powerful Battle Armors the Facility has ever made.  It's black, with yellow stripes, and it's incredibly fast and agile.  Basically, using a special gun, the suit is able to shoot out a path of light; wherever that light strip goes, the suit will also go.  If the light strip climbs a wall, the suit will climb a wall.  If the light strip maneuvers through a sea of spikes, the suit will too.  Basically, it's an indestructible, unstoppable machine equipped with only light- based technology. (Light-based weaponry is the most versatile and powerful type of weaponry.)

With the addition of Kuro to their team, Ryuji's group is quickly selected to participate in a tournament in another district.  While they're there, they discover a conspiracy about the Facility and are expelled from school.

tl;dr: Kuro attends a school that shapes kids into super- soldiers, where he meets Ryuji, Momoka, Daito, and Grayn.  He turns out to be mega ultra powerful, leading them to a tourney, where they discover a conspiracy and are expelled.

3) Demon Hunter

Another one of my favorites.  Theo is an eleven-year-old girl with yin-yang eyes a.k.a instead of an iris and a pupil within it, she's got one part colored and the other part black.  Nobody knows what caused it, but she's had it since birth.  Nobody else in her family has it.

One day, a really buff guy in his early twenties with red hair confronts her.  He also has the yin-yang eyes, and he tells her that the eyes are a symbol of a demon hunter.  He warns Theo that once she turns twelve, her demon hunter abilities will activate, one of which is a demon attractor.  If she continues to stay with her family, then the demons she attracts will soon kill everybody she loves. Obviously, Theo thinks the red-head is being ridiculous and tells him to stay away from her.

On her twelfth birthday, she and her family have a pool party, and invite the little girl who just moved in across the street to join them.  While Theo is in the pool, she senses something weird, and goes into the master bathroom to discover that the little girl, who is actually a demon, has just brutally murdered her family.  Theo quickly decapitates the demon child, running away.  She eventually finds the red- head again and leaves with him.

Four years later, Theo is a sixteen- year- old killing machine.  Her heart has hardened, and her only thoughts are to get revenge on every demon for the death of her family.  Eventually, the group (it's like a group of three or four demon hunters) receive a call about a very peculiar demon case.  It turns out a little girl has just recently been turned into a demon; the strange part is that the girl's mother is a demon hunter herself.  The father is just a normal person.  Demons, basically, are like parasites.  They prey on the innocent or weak- minded, possessing them and using their bodies to kill other humans.  Once a human has been infected, the only way to rid the body of the demon is to kill the demon's host.  Technically, the mother should have dealt with the issue by now, but her motherly instincts refuse to let her and so she ends up protecting her daughter instead.

Eventually, Theo's group ends up having to get involved and both the mother and the daughter end up dying.  During this time they learn that the demon was originally targeting the girl's father, but in a moment of cowardice, the man sacrifices his daughter, instead.  Theo gets super hella angry, and almost kills the dad, but the red- head dude stops her and they leave.

Also, for some reason the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were in this dream...?  I don't know, that part was really random.

tl;dr: Theo's family is killed on her twelfth birthday when Theo becomes a demon hunter; four years later, she is bent on revenge and regards family as the most important thing of all.

4) Elemental School

I'm not gonna lie, this is going to sound eerily familiar for a lot of you.  A girl, Kara, enrolls in a school meant to develop the elemental abilities of gifted children.  It's basically Beata Academy, except instead of a bunch of different powers, there's only four.  Kara is an Earth- type elemental, but it's quickly discovered that she's ridiculously untalented, and can do barely anything with her ability.  As a result, she's bullied a lot.  Some of the people who bully her are a Water- type named Celestia and a Fire- type named Ryder.  Her one friend is an Air-type named Dustin.  

Anyway, one thing leads to another, and it's discovered that she's actually the most powerful Elemental- type ever, and her powers were being suppressed in order to protect her from bad people who might want to take advantage of her outrageous abilities.  When it suddenly becomes public that she's super powerful, suddenly all the people who used to bully her are being all nice to her.  She ignores them mostly, but the fact that she's suddenly being treated like a queen really bothers her.  In the dream, one thing she says is: (read below)

tl;dr: "When I was weak, I was treated worse than dirt and longed to be powerful; now I am being treated better than precious diamonds because I am powerful and yet somehow I still long to be weak again."

5)The Lady in Red

I'm in the library, researching for a school project where we have to write an essay about a famous criminal.  My topic is the Lady in Red, and the book I'm currently looking at is her autobiography.  Within in the woman describes several of her murders and stuff; it's pretty gory.  Anyway, I look at the name of the author and the name seems eerily familiar.  I call up my best friend and she tells me that the Lady in Red was actually her estranged aunt, who died few years ago.  I bring the book home; said friend comes over for a sleepover.

About halfway through the sleepover, my mom starts acting really weird.  It's around 10:00, none of us have any plans to go anywhere, and yet my mother is in the bathroom, doing her makeup and hair.  She's also not acting like herself, but I don't think too much of it and go upstairs with my friend.  It's really close to Halloween time, so my brother's been trying on Halloween costumes in his room for the past couple hours, and he sends me one of him dressed as a drag queen which is, not gonna lie, pretty amazing.  He comes out in his costume and we're laughing about it when my phone gets another text message, also from my brother, even though he's left the phone in his bedroom and is nowhere near it.  When I open it, it's another picture; this time, it's of me.  It's a picture I've never seen before, and I don't remember it being taken.  I'm dressed as a zombie.  Suddenly, I get a flood of picture texts from different people in my contacts, all of me in different bloody Halloween costumes.  Eventually, I realize that it's not the costumes that are bloody- it's my corpse.  All of these pictures are of me, but I've been brutally murdered.

My friend mentions with growing trepidation that her insane aunt once did this with one of her victims- obviously, when she was alive, she used Photoshop, but now she was a ghost, and it seemed she had picked me as her next victim.

Now my mother is coming up the stairs.  She's dressed up, with pale makeup and bright red lips.  She's wearing a red dress that none of us have ever seen before, and her mouth is curved up in an grin that borders on insanity.  We all run into my brother's room, hoping to keep me safe, since I'm her target.  My friend has the idea of dressing me up as somebody else; the Lady in Red has always been insane, and now she's a ghost- if she can't recognise her victim, then she won't attack.  They dress me up as the creepy girl from The Ring and we all sit really still on the bed.  My mother, possessed by the Lady in Red, comes in.  She seems confused at first, but slowly she approaches, reaching out a hand towards me, and...

tl;dr: My mother is possessed by my friend's dead aunt and tries to kill me.

I have a lot more, but these are some of the best ones I've had.  I'll probably add more as I remember them.  Again, if you have any weird dreams, feel free to post them under this topic as well.  Ciao!
Back to top Go down

Random Dreams
Page 1 of 1