Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Bright sun rays [wild/open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8777

Bright sun rays [wild/open] Empty
PostSubject: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:56 pm

The sun was high above the sky, clouds had also drifted - floating and moving slowly. Aspen had been sitting down letting the green grass tickle her knees as she watched the sun. A small smile had curved onto the autumn's glossy lips as she let the breeze sway her long hair. The lake had shined with the golden sun rays, beaming with beautiful golden light. It was amazing - the beauty of the lake was outstanding, with a happy sigh Aspen had let herself fall onto the ground letting the grass soften her fall as she watched her surroundings with nothing but a simple smile. It was so peaceful just watching nature, she wasn't disturbed at all. Aspen was able too hear the birds chirp, and was able to smell the flowers scent by the breeze. She didn't even hear anyone approach her at all, although she didn't care she didn't mind chatting with someone.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8517

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Barry had been walking near the lake when he spotted his dorm mate so he decided to approach her. He noticed her fall to the ground peacefully and smiled. "Hey Aspen!" he said. He enjoyed being in her company and always liked talking with her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Her arms had reached too her head, using her hands like a pillow for her head. Her purple eyes glanced over when she spotted Barry - her dorm-mate, he was always lively too be around - supper talkative like an autumn would be. Sitting back up, Aspen had looked towards him raising her hand up too give the boy a friendly wave. "Yoo Barry" She said with a friendly smile, as she patted the ground with her hand. "Come on over here and sit!" Aspen said with a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Barry went over and sat next to her. "It's so beautiful out here, isn't it?" he asked, sighing with content. "I don't come out here too often, but when I do, wow." he looked over the water and smiled softly. He loved being able to relax, as times like these came very rarely.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Aspen flashed a smile as Barry had sat down. Pushing her blonde hair back as she glanced over towards the lake, it's golden light shimmering - the autumn nodded simply she couldn't help but agree with Barry. Like him she didn't come out to the lake a lot, but the sight was very pretty at times "Yeah, this is actually my 2nd time coming here." The autumn said with a shrug, remembering the first too be during the fireworks at fourth of july. "So what you've been up to Barry?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Besides that intense confrontation with you, Magic and Lamia, honestly not much. I've just done some training and some research on my metabolism problem." he replied. He didn't tell her that he hasn't found anything yet. He didn't want to bring the mood down.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Magic and Lamia huh? That was scary - but Magic had his own problems she didn't have a right too judge him from what happened and Lamia had said she was controlling him - Aspen never knew Lamia's gift would be so powerful - to be able too have complete control over Magic, but something didn't seem right about her words she didn't completely trust them. "Haven't been drinking redbull have you?" The autumn had said with a small chuckle, rubbing her head with her back hand as she remembered that incident - Magic was there too. He was the one that helped Barry, "Don't be so hard on Magic, you don't know what happened."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm

"I don't blame either of them. It was just super intense." he said, then laughed. "And no, I got rid of what was left of that drink from the dorm." he hoped he would never see another Red Bull in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:38 pm

She gave a curt nod, gazing up towards the clouds. Aspen sighed he'd been out from drinking one can of redbull for three days - what a fool, but he still recovered fully and is lively then ever. "Good thing you did, don't want you in another hospital bed." Aspen said with a smile her head cocking. "Training huh? did you increase you're speed or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Barry shook his head."I don't think so. It's mostly about endurance and seeing how it takes before I need to stop to eat. This damn metabolism is as fast as they rest of me. The worst part is that the more I run, the more energy I burn up." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Their powers were somewhat similar since they both consumed a lot of energy. Aspen had stood up dusting off some of the grass that had cling too her clothes, "Are you hungry now? Rose bury isn't to far off from here we can get some food from the cafe of something." Aspen had always ate at the cafe simply because she had a job and Patrica let her had a discount on the food their. "I haven't been training at all lately I guess I gotta get back to it too. " the autumn had said with a determined smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:01 pm

Barry nodded and the mere mention of food made him hungry. "Yeah sure. I could definately eat. Let's go. And if you want, I could help you train if you need it." he said, thinking about food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright sun rays [wild/open]   Bright sun rays [wild/open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright sun rays [wild/open]
Page 1 of 1