Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

All I see is you [ C O O n ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 am

Vincent couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "I would rather not burn people to a crips, unless I have to." Vincent wasn't really one to worry about fighting. He would rather not fight, unless he had to. His brother was the fighter in the family not him. "But I'm sure you would win any fight you came across." He said in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:52 am

She was quite flattered and felt a slight blush coming on. "Wha? - You think so! Thanks!" Aspen had said with a wide smile cocking her head as she looked at Vincent. "Well you can still do it since your powerful!" she said with a small smile before nodding shortly. "Yeah well it's good you can hold back." Aspen had looked at his uniform looking at the boy with slight confusion in her tone. "Oh so have you been sorted already?" she had asked cocking her head. "Summer house huh?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 am

"Yeah I got sorted a while ago. And yep the summer house. They are nice people." Vincent said. He noticed that her uniform carried orange. "How is the autumn house?" He asked kind of curious. He didn't really know what the autumn house was like, he still didn't really know a lot of people either.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:08 am

The autumn house was pretty nice, both her room-mates were fun and nice to talk to. Although a few days ago this one chick did have this huge party in her dorm Aspen didn't go because she knew that it was bad news, having things like drugs and alcohol she wasn't really into things like that. "Its pretty cool! Both of my room mates are nice and their pretty clean as well." Aspen was a bit picky when it came to who she was living with after all who would want to live with a slob for all their lives, definitely not her that was for sure. "Im in room 405, you should come and visit some time! I can even introduce you to my friends I'm sure they won't mind." The autumn had said with a smile before blinking.

Aspen herself never visited the Summer dorms either, she wasn't sure what they were like but Vincent was in there so it must be a pretty good dorm too say the least."Im sure you'll fit right in since after all you are a pretty nice and funny dude. " she had complimented him not finding it a big deal to compliment one of her closest friends and what she said was true, she made friends with Vincent rather quickly and he was nice and fun to talk with just like her two roomies.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:48 am

He gave her a smile in response to what she had said. "I will be sure to do that sometime. My dorm is dorm 303, you can come visit anytime if you want. Did you go to that party that the j- girl had?" He asked. She was on the same floor as the party she might have gone to it. He did granted he didn't see her there. There were way to many people then his brother should up then it was weird. yeah... good times.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Aspen nodded to Vincent, she would be glad to visit him sometimes - get to know some of his room-mates and make some more friends! She was always up to making some new friends too talk too. "hmm the party? No I didn't go did you?" The party was the talk of the school right now. How magic had sort of put a stop too it, he was a good prefect so it wasn't a shocker at all. "Im not really into drugs and stuff like that." Aspen had said with a small shrug not minding if Vincent was into stuff like that. "It was crazy loud though my room is right next to theirs so we heard everything - I hardly slept."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:12 pm

Vincent looked away from the girl. "Yeah I went. It was an okay party. Everyone was drinking. I met a few people which was good, but I don't know if I would do that again.." He wasn't going to say that he drank to. Who knows what she would have thought of him if he said that. Though she could probably assume he did. She was probably a smart girl. "And I'm sorry about your lack of sleep.. I would have come over and talked to you if I knew you were there." He stated to Aspen.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:20 pm

It was hard to resist when someone asks you to do something unless it's out of the question completely. She figured that Vincent had drank, it would be pretty hard since everyone around you was drinking and having a blast he probably just wanted to join in and she couldn't blame him for it. Aspen had smiled before shrugging it off she didn't want to make him feel bad. "Eh it's whatever! I left my room anyways and had a fun time with my room mates so honestly not that big of a deal." That night they didn't really go out they wandered around the school and almost got caught for being out past curfew but it was pretty fun. "Next time lets go to a party together."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Vincent shrugged. "I don't think I will being going to another party anytime soon. That really wasn't my thing. The beer was nice though.." He stated even though he told her he didn't drink, but she already knew he had. He did drink from time to time, but it was never to much. It was really like only one or two bottles at one time. "I think it would be better if we both avoided the party, and wonder around campus playing avoid the teacher or guardian." A smile appeared on Vincent's face at the thought. That would be more fun.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:26 am

Aspen smiled and nodded, yeah what was she thinking the autumn wasnt really suited too be a party girl, and besides annoying the teachers and troubling the guardians sure sounded like itd be a laugh. "Yeaah! itll teach them too not give us so much hard homework!" The blonde had said her fist pumping into the air.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:43 am

Vincent gave off a small laugh. "Yeah! Don't ever give us so much homework or we will mess with ya!" Vince didn't like homework, or school. Though it was kind of easy for him he never liked it. He studied Aspen for a moment. She was really pretty in his mind. She also had the amount of energy he could never have. It was pretty cool to be up here hanging out with her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:52 pm

What kind of things were attractive too her? Aspen thought anyone with a kindheart was handsome so it didnt really matter what they looked like - all she cared was the inside and she only just met Vincent but she could tell that he was a good guy. "Beata has stricter teachers then my old school" Aspen had said rolling her purple eyes. As she leaned back on the bench, "I always sneak out past curfew dont tell your brother on me." Aspen said with a small giggle giving Vincent a wink.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:33 pm

"Of course the teachers would have to be stricter, they are running a school full of gifted students. Who knows what would happen if this was like a normal school." Vincent said to the girl. "Also you don't have to be concerned about my brother. He wouldn't care about what you did as long as you aren't getting hurt." Vincent said. Vincent wasn't going to mention how much of a rule breaker that Magic used to be. If anyone followed the rules well it would be Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Aspen laughed softly "Yeah there are enough troublemakers already the Teachers need too step up their game." None of the teachers probably knew about the party that went on in the autumn house a few days ago, they were either stupid or naive. The autumn smiled at Vincent, "Thats a relief"

occ; lazy post bc im not feelin it right now, maybe we should end this soon and do a new topic? ;D
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:38 am

"The teachers are slackers a bit anyway, and yeah Magic doesn't really care about following the rules too much."" Vince said. The teachers could have known about the party but decided not to do anything about it. Who knows. Vince stretchered, and let out a yawn. It was getting quite late. They should probably head in soon.

ooc: Yeah I'm good with ending this one and starting another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I see is you [ C O O n ]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Hallways :: Rooftop-
Jump to: