Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

All I see is you [ C O O n ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

All I see is you [ C O O n ] Empty
PostSubject: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:34 pm

It was a dark night, the stars looked nothing more like then ice chips in a black river. Aspen loved this hangout spot at Beata, more so during the night-times. Although the stairs that you needed too take up too the rooftop were so exhausting, but the breath taking view made every step worth it. The young blonde had decided too lay on the pavement off the rooftop instead of sitting on the uncomfortable benches, and she had too admit the ground was much more relaxing. Aspen sighed, taking in the beauty; the stars, the music, the breeze, the smell. All of it filled her heard and mind with joy, she felt so at peace at the rooftop she didn't even mind being alone since there was so much going around her.

A small grin had curved onto Aspen's face, it felt good to be here again. She hadn't been too the rooftop for awhile she was busy with a lot of things, and being here had made her almost nostalgic missing her friends back at home and how they would all just lay down on the ground, watching the blinking stars and let the grass under them tickle their skin. Being lost in thought the autumn didn't even hear the door open.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Vincent pushed the door to the rooftop open. Magic told him about the spot. He said it was a good spot to see the stars. Vincent always like the stars. He like the constellations that appeared in the sky. He looked up at the stars for a moment, then let out a content sigh. He looked back down to the ground an notice another student. She looked familiar. Aspen was it? "Aspen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Humming a song too herself as she gazed at the stars, Aspen loved being alone maybe she would sneak up here everyday after curfew just too look at the stars? She wasn't really a trouble-maker always stuck too the rules, she thought life would be alot easier too her if she simply followed the rules. Once the autumn had heard a voice she quickly scrambled too her feet from the shock, finding it weird too see someone just lying on the ground like that. Quickly turning around there was a slight blush that was painted onto her cheeks. The autumn was a bit surprised too see Vincent here, she never really knew the guy but maybe that would change right now.

Fixing her hair and dusting off the dirt on her uniform the blonde flashed a quick innocent smile towards Vincent. Raising a hand too wave towards him, "Vincent, yoo!" Aspen had replied with a cheery tone tying too act normal and cool. She wasn't sure how long the summer was standing there but hopefully he wasn't been a creep and just watching her for the longest time. Walking towards the boy Aspen had scratched her blonde hair. "So how are you?!" She asked curiously raising an eyebrow and cocking her head. Wondering what a guy like him was doing here, it didnt seem like he would be the type too get exicted about nature.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Vincent returned the smile, that Aspen had given him. "I'm fine. I came out here to look at the stars. I have always liked them. My brother told me this was a good spot to see them. But I was kind of unsure about coming up here seeing out it's kind of late.." He said. He never really liked breaking the rules. He would rather follow them. "How are you?" He asked being polite in return.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:57 am

Aspens heart had fluttered when Vincent had smiled, she never ever saw such a nice smile like that. The blonde quickly nodded too his response, in all honesty at first looks Vincent didn't look like the guy too look at stars or watch clouds, he seemed more like the party type - the one too do drugs and get involved with stuff that Aspen would try too avoid, it just proves that you shouldn't judge somebody by their looks. "I'm great!" She had replied softly, her purple eyes glowing. Aspen had felt herself nervously biting onto her lip, she didn't know why she felt so nervous around Vincent. She liked talking too his brother Magic, but it just felt different with Vincent.

"You won't believe what had happened to me today!" Aspen had said blinking as she tried too start a conversation with Vincent. Aspen's day was really crazy, she ran into strange people and learned all about them she also had witnessed a fight, how fun.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:04 am

Vincent blinked. Sounds like she had a weird day or something, but she seemed happy about it. "Oh? Tell me what happened if you would like to." He said with a smile. Though he didn't really want to stand at the door the whole time. "Let's move over there." He said to Aspen, before moving over to the edge of the roof, but stopping a little bit away from the fence.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 am

The blonde curtly nodded and followed after Vincent, staring towards his back as she walked behind him. Aspen had glanced down looking at how high the roof was up, it was a bit startling but she shouldn't be looking down there she had a handsome hunk too look at that was hanging out with her. ;D Sitting down on a near bench the autumn had stuffed her hands into her pockets. "Well some weird dude threw my shoe into the river and then I had to swim back too get it, but there was some weird creature in the lake. Not sure what I was only able too catch a glimpse but it was pretty huge." It wasn't all that weird when she started talking about it, but it was still strange.

Aspen was rather curious on what the creature was, she was always into animals. As a young girl her family had a beautiful dog and Aspen loved her very much and ever since then she had a bond with every single animal. "Tomorrow wanna go look at it with me?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:47 am

A frown appeared on the pyromancer's face. Who would be so rude, and throw a girl's shoe int the river? But it seemed she didn't really care that it happened. She seemed more occupied with trying to figure out what the monster was. "Sure we can go tomorrow and look for it, but I don't really care for water. Now I have a good reason why. Was it a student that threw your shoe in the water?" He asked. He couldn't help but feel a little anger towards who ever did that.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:56 am

She really didn't mind that she had too go get her shoe. It was a bit rude but she enjoyed the little swim~ it was also a good work-out for the day. Cocking her head as she thought about Vincent's question, she gave a small nod. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was or he's a resident - he was a bit young." Aspen had said towards Vincent with a small shrug, closing her eyes as she tried too picture the young mans face again. All Aspen had really remembered about him were his light blue eyes and large lips, that was pretty much it. It was really strange since she considered herself too have a good memory. Shrugging off the thought the autumn glanced back towards Vincent flashing the summer a cheerful and carefree smile. "But hey it's alright! I was planning too swim there anyway."

Aspen gazed towards the stars glancing towards her watch as she noticed it was getting later and later, maybe the two would stay out past curfew just talking and watching the stars? She was a bit grossed out at the thought thinking it would be to romantic and awkward seeing that she only just met Vincent a few days ago. The autumn suddenly then remembered about Magic, turning her head too glance back towards Vincent with a curious look plastered in her eyes. "So you and Magic you're halfbrothers right?" She asked curiously although she regretted it finding it weird too talk about his brother when talking about something else would be better.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Vincent nodded. "Yep." He said popping the p a little. "We share the same mother, and get our powers from our fathers." He said, looking up at the stars. It was always easy to find the hunter constellation. Just had to find his belt first then you could find the rest of him. "We both look like our mother, but we more so have the personality of our fathers. At least I assume. We haven't met our fathers." He said. He didn't really care if people learned about the past. He was very unlike Magic in that way.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Their mother huh? Aspen was a bit shocked, she figured that they had the same fathers but guess she was wrong once again. "Yeah I never knew my mother either, I guess she died while delivering me." The autumn had remembered the painful times where her father had blamed her for her mothers death, but in a few long years he finally realized that it wasn't her fault. Her first few years living weren't the greatest but they eventually got better. Deciding that the conversation would become a bit gloomy she quickly changed subjects "You're power is too control fire right? Thats cool." She has asked Vincent giving a small comment afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Vincent held a frown on his face when Aspen mentioned not knowing her mother. He never even got the change to met his father. His mother would never let him. After all she was kind of a prostitute who never got connected to costumers. But his frown soon faded when Aspen changed the subject. "Yeah. I can create, and control fire. I'm also not damaged by it. I just recently discovered my power. It was just a couple weeks ago when I came to visit my brother that I discovered it." He said. He held out the palm of his hand and a small flame appeared in it. "Thanks to being here I can create small flames and light candles but that is just about it." He said looking at the fire a little before closing his hand and putting it out. "What is your power?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Aspen blinked as she watched Vincents house. Her eyes sparkling as she watched the flame gently move in the palm of the summers hand. It was just a small flame but it was still impressive, the way it glowed and the way it didn't vanish but stayed lit on his hand, it was amazing. She glanced away from his hand when he closed it, meeting Vincent's gaze slightly cocking her head. "My gift's shadow clones, I can make clones of myself and control them with ease." Aspen had said with a small smile, it wasn't really that big of a deal but it did come in handy at times numbers did mean a lot when it came too battle and since Aspen is quite good at hand to hand combat her clones are deadly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Vincent gave the girl a smile. "You could be a one man army if you wanted. Well a one women army, even so it would be really scary." It would be really scary to see 1000 Apsens charging to attack an enemy. If you were a regular person it would be absolutely terrifying because you wouldn't be able to do much against them. Even for a gifted person like him, it would still be a bit terrifying. For someone like Magic who could take them out quite easily, it wouldn't be that scary. Vincent hoped to get a strong as his brother one day but that would take a while.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:41 am

"Heck yeah I can! If any one even thinks of touching me I'll bring them down with my two fists!" Aspen had said a firey gleam beaming in her light purple eyes. People always think that boys were better fighters then girls but Aspen will prove them wrong she'll prove them all wrong. Girls can fight as good as any dude. The autumn had turned too look at Vincent a slight smugged look on her face, "And you'll be able to torch anyone! And burn them up like a crisp." she said giving the summer a confident thumbs up and a determined smile having a feeling that he would become seriously strong one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I see is you [ C O O n ]   All I see is you [ C O O n ] Empty

Back to top Go down

All I see is you [ C O O n ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Hallways :: Rooftop-
Jump to: