Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] Empty
PostSubject: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am

The blonde had a light headache after her short nap. With a might yawn, Aspen had stretched glancing towards the window that was bright with warm sunlight. It was no wonder why her head had hurt she forgot to close the curtains of her window. With a small smile the blonde glanced out the window, only too see what she loved seeing the most. The sun was slowly starting too fall and the birds had flew from tree too tree trying too settle in themselves it was so peaceful.

Aspen herself wasn't sure how long she was napping for, but she had forgotten too eat dinner. Maybe her other roomies forgot too eat as well? Leaping off her bed and slipping on her bunnies slippers, the blonde had trudged towards the kitchen. Swinging open the fridge door and grabbing some lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and peppers. She then swung the door of the fridge shut and grabbed a bag of bread. Maybe Barry and Devin would like a Sandwhich if they didn't eat?

She set down the supplies and started making sandwhiches for three people. Aspen had smiled when she finished, glancing around the dorm. Where were the two anyways?
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:51 am

Devin stared at the empty piece of paper before him, nibbling slightly on the edge of the pencil he was holding. He had been attempting to write a letter to his father and/or sister for a while now but he just could never think of words to say. But he had told Leo he was going to do it and...Well, he was going to do it one day, just not any day soon it seemed. He could hear the sound of shuffling outside and the opening of the fridge. His stomach rumbled, reminding himself that he had failed to eat dinner having been struggling to write. Maybe that was why he was nibbling on his pencil...

Setting it down, he clambered from the couch and opened the door to his room to see Aspen making something...A sandwich? Well, three to be more exact. His stomach grumbled once more, commanding Devin to head toward the sandwiches and he was all but helpless to comply. Stepping from his room, he shut the door behind him as he glanced at his single female roommate as his tail twitched before he made his way over and came to a step not far from her.

"Hey Aspen,"
he greeted warmly, his green eyes flickering toward the sandwiches. "What are you doing?" he asked, although it was clear to see. It was better then just right-up asking if he could have one of the sandwiches...She could of been really hungry and made them all for herself. He wasn't sure - he only knew what his stomach knew at the moment, and that was that he wanted food.

Occ: This will be a grave mistake joining another topic...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 am

Barry had been in his room, as usual, playing a few games. He heard Devin talking to Aspen so he shut his game off and walked out. His hair was pretty messy, but he didn't care. He noticed Aspen making sandwiches and his stomach began to grumble. Food was always welcome when it came to Barry. "Hey! What're you two up to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:04 am

Three perfect sandwiches, she couldn't wait too bite into one but it wasn't right too eat before the others came, she would seem impatient and rude. Blinking as she had heard Devin's room crack open the blonde was quite stupid, it was obvious that her roomies would be in their rooms, even though it wasn't past curfew they couldn't do anything so late. "Hiya Devin." The autumn glanced towards his room although she couldn't see much through the small crack, being quite curious she couldn't help but asking. "So what were you doing in there?" It was a normal question she didn't want too sound suspicious she was simply curious on what her dorm-mates were up too. "Huuh?" Her eyesbrows furrowed in confusion before following Devin's gaze. Only too see the hungered look in his warm green eyes, causing a small smile too grace onto the blondes features. "Oh! Just making a quick snack for everybody" Aspen had said her purple eyes brighting.

The blonde looked as Barry walked from his room as well, making her smile even bigger then normal. Perfect, she was afraid the two had already ate dinner but by the sound of Barry's stomach, guess he didn't eat as well. "Just come over here and eaat!" Aspen had said nudging the sandwhiches towards the two of them as she took a bite into her own, perfect indeed.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Barry didn't need to be asked twice. He hungrily and gratefully accepted the sandwich and began munching into it. In between bites he said with a smile, "Thanks for the sandwich Aspen. It's really great."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:55 am

Devin blinked when she asked about what he was doing in his room, raising an eyebrow. It wasn't that exciting writing nothing on a piece of paper and chewing his pencil to bits, but before he could say anything, Aspen explained that she had made food for him. Muahahaha, yesssss, food for the demon. He quickly forgotten about explaining what he had been doing, not even paying mind to Barry as he left his room as he hurried over to picked up a sandwich and happily buried his fangs into them.

Taking a bite, he swallowed before his tail started to wag slightly as his eyes lit up and took another bite as Barry thanked Aspen for the food...Oh, right, he should do that as well. Swallowing his second bite, he happily nodded. "Yeah, thanks for the food!" he paused before remembering the question Aspen had asked her. "Oh, I was just working on a letter to send home...Not that I got anything written down with it." He shrugged slightly as he glanced down at his sandwich - his super delicious sandwich. Foooooooooddddd. "I just miss my sister and she should be home for the summer so this is the perfect time to write to her." He finished by sicking his teeth back into the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:52 am

Aspen had soon finished her own sandwich with a few bites. Taking her free hand she had wiped away the crumbs that were left behind by the snack and glanced at the two eating. The blonde had smiled as she watched them, happy they enjoyed her cooking. "Well how is the sandwich?" Aspen had asked curiously her light purple eyes beaming with joy. Before nodding when Devin had explained what he was doing. Not that Aspen was too curious she was just wondering why he was cooped up in his room for so long, she figured he'd always be studying for exams or something like that since he was pretty smart. "Is it worthy too be written about back home?" Aspen had said with a wink and a grin.

The autumn blinked, she didn't know that Devin had a sister. Wow new fact of the day pretty much, "Oh a sister? Wow thats pretty cool, all I have in my family is my mother." Aspen had said with a shrug before she looked towards Barry a soft laugh coming from the blonde. "Ok well don't eat too fast Barry, just chew and enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Barry heard his dorm mate as he was half-way through his sandwich and began to slow down. He laughed. "I suppose I should slow down." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:44 pm

"Its really good," Devin said, his voice muffled as he was taking another bite of the sandwich before swallowing as Aspen shot another question and made a vague question about his sister. "I am planning to write about all of my friends as Clara would be happy to know I have some as..." he just drifted off, deciding that perhaps it was better not to mention the fact that he had zero real friends before Beata due to being stuck inside most of the time with having horns and a tail. So, he just sank his fangs back into the little part of the sandwich he had left. "I haven't seen much of my sister in the last year when I was back home," he said once he finished his sandwich, trying to make up for suddenly cutting off like he did. "She goes to a college in New York City and only comes back for holidays mostly and for the Summer. She told me to make a lot of friends at Beata last time we talked so I want to tell her all about the amazing people I met - you two included."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]   Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just us friends chilllinnnnnnnng [Dorm 405 plz]
Page 1 of 1