Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hanging out [For Echo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10671

Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:55 pm

She shook her head, but he sounded further away... Dang it, she'd actually have to answer with a vocal response. Lamia took her chances with him hearing her rather strained answer. "I-is it... u-uhm... th-the one fr-from last n-night?" All of those goddamn pauses were coughs. Why did her throat feel like someone had scorched it and put into a fire? "U-uhm... y-yes, pl-please?" She wanted to smack herself in the forehead. She answered a question with a statement that shouldn't have been said as a question. Stupidstupidstupidstupid.

That last statement made her feel uplifted. But... there was no way she could believe those words. "I'm not a-a good friend..." I'm so needy and inferior to everyone else. she added silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9421

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Lamia wasn't exactly clear with her answer so he figured he was gonna have to rephrase it. He turned around and looked at her. "Was that a yes for the soup or was that a yes for the cold rag? Or Both? Please try to be little clearer this time cause I don't want to give you something you don't want." He had heard her last remark and was a little unhappy with it. "And you are a good friend. You stuck around with me after.. that.. and you tried to help me even when I told you to leave.. Good friends do stuff like that.." He said. She wasn't needy, well he didn't see that she was needy in anyway. She had helped him, and he was helping her. Thats what friends did.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:18 pm

She had to think about it for a few moments. What did she want? Her head was throbbing in pain and it hurt to try and remember anything from the past few minutes, let alone actually think. With a defeated sigh, she mumbled back, "B-b-both..." Lamia found herself burrowing under the blanket further. Maybe what he said was the case, but she really was never scared of him... That was the real reason why she didn't leave. Besides, the most he did was made her twist her ankle. That still wasn't as bad as what she's done. But, there wasn't any point in arguing. The Winter had always chosen her words carefully, but it was so hard to think that she might as well stick with short and brief phrases. He'd understand, right?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Magic nodded. He was gonna grab a rag first. He went back to his room and grabbed another rag. The dark-haired boy walked back to the kitchen area, and wet it down with cold water. He wrung it out the extra water, and walked over to the couch. "Here is your rag, Lamia." He said. He couldn't exactly give it to her cause she was curled up in a blanket. After the making the soup he would probably search for some medicine for her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Nope. She was still refusing to look at all. While she had turned around and peeked out to grab the cold cloth, Lamia was positive that she didn't want to look him in the eye. Mumbling something that sounded something between "thank you" and "sorry", her hand shot out and grabbed the rag before she fully hid herself back inside. It seemed a bit rude, but if what he said was true... she was not going to embarrass herself any further. Her anxiety was really getting the better of her. Maybe that's why? Or didn't her family always tell her to just not move or anything while she was sick and just get some rest? It sounded like something a mother would say to a sick elementary school student...

Placing the cloth on her forehead, Lamia let out a small sigh of relief. But, good things normally come to an end. Her ability to think straight or focus at the moment was terrible. I feel like a ten year-old... That thought only made the rosy hue on been cheeksn flare up even more.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Magic gave a concerned look for a moment, before turning away from the girl. He didn't quite understand why she was hiding under the blanket. Maybe it was just something she did when she was sick, and if it was that then that was fine with him.

He took a moment to straighten out his shirt, then walked back to the kitchen area. He opened a cupboard, and pulled out a bowl, then walked over to another area and pulled out a can of soup. it was one of those easy to open cans. One of those with a tab thing, that you lift then pull back yeah. one of those. He opened the can, and poured the contents into a bowl. After that he stuck the bowl in the microwave, and punched in a number then let the microwave take care of the rest. Yay soup.

After it was finished, Mason took the bowl out of the microwave, and place it on one of the counters for a moment. He grabbed a spoon from a nearby drawer, and place it in the bowl. Carefully he carried the bowl over to the living area, and place it on the coffee table that sat in front of the couch. "Soup is on the table for you." He paused for a moment. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna go take a quick shower.." He said with a bit of a blush on his face, hoping she wouldn't notice. He walked away from the couch a little bit. "If you need something just yell.." Magic said. With that he disappeared to the back of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:01 pm

Muttering something incoherent under her breath, she stayed hidden below the blanket until she was positive he had left. She was in such a sorry state that most people didn't really see, and she really didn't want the pity or anything. If she got treated anymore like a naive, helpless child, she would go break something in the room. Letting out a small sigh of relief, Lamia sat up groggily, her eyes set on the soup in front of her. Looked microwavable... Did Magic not know how to cook? The idea made her smile a bit - he seemed like someone who could do almost everything at a satisfactory to excellent level. Good to know he was actually human and not some kind of robot that malfunctioned ever so often. That sounded really mean... but it was just a joke. Talking to the voice in her head was making her think she was going mentally insane. Hopefully not... it's just lighthearted banter, right? ... Right?

Picking up the bowl, her hands below the blanket so the cloth would absorb all the heat, she gently grabbed the spoon and allowed the contents inside to fill the curve before blowing on it softly to reduce any scorching effects that might've come if she just allowed everything to hit her tongue. Lamia wasn't really lying when she said that she wasn't hungry. The soup... ah, it was like every other kind that was the quick-to-make recipe. Tasteless. After going through half of it, the liquid shrinking to reach only midway and everything else floating inside, she placed the bowl back onto mahogany table in front of her before plopping back onto the couch.

Would he notice if she left right now? While she had agreed before, supposedly on her own free will, she had honestly been waiting for a decent opportunity to sneak away. And well, this was one. But, that was betrayal in a way. Or was it betrayal all the way? It really didn't matter. Lamia tried to take a few deep breaths, but she wasn't met with any cool, fresh air. Everything seemed really stuffy. Maybe the medicine would've helped a lot...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:25 pm

It took a couple minutes, but Magic was back in normal clothes again. He actually managed to find some medicine in the cabinet in the bathroom. He knew Lamia would want this. And yes he would have know because he would have heard the door close despite all the noise from the shower. He walked out of the bathroom, with the towel still kind of sitting on top of his head. "I found some Medicine Lamia." He walked by the coffee table, and place the box of medicine on it.

He walked to the kitchen for like the millionth time. He grabbed a cup filled it with water, walked back to the living area, place the cup of water next to the box of medicine, then sat down in a chair that was off to the side of the couch. He still had the towel draping over his head, but he was to lazy to move it, and his hair was still a bit wet.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Crawling out from under the blanket, Lamia tried really hard to hide her face, but deemed it impossible if he was going to just sit there. With a small grumble of annoyance, she grabbed the medicine container. Oh, it was the pill kind. Better than the liquid, which honestly was really bitter and she never could stand the taste of it. Even if the pill was rather bland and powdery, it beat the tangy sense the fluids left once you swallow it. It took a bit of effort before she finally managed to open the receptacle, but once she did, a small white pill was on her hand. She probably looked pathetic, struggling to open a simple container like that...

Placing the storage back onto the table and grabbing the glass of water, she looked between the two of them first before quickly putting the pill in her mouth and taking a sip, forcing it down. Well, that wasn't as bad as she thought, but... Lamia looked at the medicine again, glancing at the box for a bit. "Th-this isn't th-the pr-prescribed kind... is it?"

She said it all with a queasy smile on her face, a small blush rising on her cheeks before she turned away, feigning a cough to cover it up. Ahaha... I'm acting so stupid...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Mason shook his head. "No. It's just some would would find in a store. I made sure of that before I brought it out here." He answered. He didn't sleep all to well last night so he was a bit sluggish and tired. He was just trying to help Lamia feel better. He wasn't treating her like a child or like she was needy or worthless. He was just trying to help a friend that was all. He didn't even consider what she was doing stupid either. She didn't feel well it was a bit of an excuse.

"I will go get your keys in a bit, I just want sit for a little bit first." He got the feeling she didn't want to stay for too much longer. He honestly felt like he was annoying her at the moment, and that made him a bit unhappy..
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:59 pm

"O-oh... s-sorry," she mumbled, giving him a fleeting, sheepish glance. It was the same look that her brother always told her that looked cute and like a kitten. Ah, but she always avoided trying to make that expression only because she thought it sounded so childish and didn't help  how people treated her... So, Lamia didn't really notice that she had done it subconsciously. Her face was burning up again - maybe because out of chagrin, sickness, or both. She didn't really know. But her eyes fell in disappointment, and she felt vulnerable. Why?

Grabbing his sleeve, she muttered softly, "I-I can g-get them later... Please don't go..." Was her fever really getting the better of her? Lamia was only partially aware of what she was saying, let alone what she was doing. Her voice was so much softer than before... Slowly, she pulled him down to sit next to her.

"C-can we j-just talk? F-for... u-uhm... fun?" What the hell was she talking about? She knew nothing about 'fun'. Oh well. Too late. She was honestly going to regret this.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Magic looked at her for a moment. Well that was a bit unexpected. Honestly he had a slight blush on his face at the moment, but he didn't really bother to notice. It was kind of hidden because of the shade that the towel, that was still sitting on his head, was giving his face. He willing sat down when she pulled him to sit on the couch. He was honestly surprised. He couldn't help but have a soft tone as well. "Y-yeah.. Sure. We can do that." He stuttered. He doesn't normally do that. Well he used to, but that was before ruling street fights, and coming here. So a long while ago.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Oh, crap. She only now realized what she had said, but if she took it back, he would be hurt because it would seem like she was just faking it. Ah, she was really dumb. Stupid... really really stupid. You're an absolute idiot. The voice in her head sighed, and if she could visualize it, it was definitely shaking its head in mock-disappointment. What did friends normally talk about? School? There haven't been any classes recently. Homework was out of the question, too. The latest hit movie? She didn't watch any of those. Other students? ... Lamia hated gossiping too.

She really had no idea how to follow this up. Pursing her lips, she was pretty sure her voice was shakier than normal. "U-uhmm... do y-you... uh... p-play a-any instruments...?" Was that really what she had just asked first? She wanted to kill herself and then revive herself again and again. That was so stupid... he didn't need to play any instruments if he could just produce the sounds from thin air. "S-s-sorry...! I-I just... I d-don't really kn-know anything a-about anyone at th-this... uhm... school."

Biggest understatement of the year award goes to Lamia Tempo. She had absolutely no clue about what her fellow classmates did and this was partially because she would lock herself up in either her dorm or stay in the studios until she was told to leave by the teacher. Way to just say you have no friends. Bravo. Bravo, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:37 pm

A soft smile appeared on his face. Most people probably assumed he didn't play an instrument or didn't have a need to. But he actually learned how to play one instrument. "Actually I learned how to play the piano. Though it's been a while, and I probably forgotten how to play." He had learned from his grandmother. Thats where he learned most of his piano melodies, and that was why he was able to create the sound so well. "Did you learn to play any instraments?" He asked. Hopefully this would start a conversation. Well they could always ask each other questions, if they couldn't talk about something.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Ah, well. She was hoping he would be able to lead the conversation. Shit. She really screwed this up. Why was it that she was always giggling when she was nervous? Because that's exactly what she was doing right now. A quiet, nervous laugh accompanied with a tiny smile. Bringing a hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, Lamia said with a hushed voice, "I pl-play piano as w-well..." She paused for a few moments, unsure if she was supposed to add anything else. Should she give details like who she learned it from? When she started? Something like that? Or change the subject and disrupt the flow of the conversation? "Hehe... I-I also u-used to play r-recorder and... sing when I'm... uh... a-alone."

Truth be told, she found herself a terrible singer. Yet, two years ago at Winter Formal, she performed in front of the entire school. How she didn't faint from panic or flee from the stage was something that amazed her. Same Winter Formal - she was announced Princess. And she didn't understand how she won when she was so new to the school... Her head was in the stars... again.

Only to be disrupted from her own coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out [For Echo]   Hanging out [For Echo] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out [For Echo]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next