Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 am

The springs eyes narrowed, she didn't like a single person in this group not one. With a scoff Corin had rolled her eyes, was she suppose too be impressed with his gift? What did he think he would gain popularity from this stupid camping trip? Stuffing her hands in her pockets the black haired girl had sighed before glancing towards Sam. The spring then glanced towards the rest of the group, and then towards Dylan. As long as she was away from this brat, she would go anywhere. "Leave it too me, I'm sure I can find some fish somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11698

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Looking over at the girl who seemed rather aggravated by the situation, Richard stepped up for a moment. "If you can catch them, I can clean them. If nothing else, that's what I learned to do back home," he replied. "Glad we were given a knife for that."
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

Beata Bucks : 9735

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 am

Silence. And silence. Did they forget to talk? Or were they all delighted from the hunting abilities which Sam understood two of them had? Whatever the problem was, Sam decided to talk because the others were sleeping. "We need a fire, too. It's a little cold, don't you think? Who wants to decide who goes where? Because if you want to not say a word, I'll give you some orders and just sit here because I don't want to be tired. So... choose." Sam didn't really think she wouldn't do a thing and the others would do her work. But she had to make them talk.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10673

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 am

Dylan wasn't taken aback from Samantha's words, instead he was fine with them. However, he already had his job. And in his current location, that job wasn't possible."So, I agree completely with Samantha, but, we are also going to move to a location before we start any of that. By the sound of our needs, we need to find a lake or pond for food and a forest for warmth. Does anyone here have a way of surveying an area quickly?" Dylan not, only asked this for the group, but because he was interested in the other's powers.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Barry's eyes perked up at the mention of quick. "I can." he said. "Super speed really helps with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2