Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TimePasses

TimePasses

Beata Bucks : 9720

Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] Empty
PostSubject: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:14 am

Samantha was sleeping when she heard strange noises. She woke up immediately because she knew where she was and what was supposed to happen after that. She was flying in an aircraft to a place which she hadn't seen before and which she didn't think she'd like. So, now she was mad at herself about sleeping in that flying machine instead of looking out of the window to prepare herself for what was expecting her down there. Now there wasn't any time for seeing the beautiful views because she heard something which made her stop breathing.

"You have to jump! Do it now or never! And hurry!"

The pilot said that as if there wasn't anything scary in jumping from that thing. It was in the sky, how could anybody expect from her to jump from... She wanted to say something bad and offend that stupid pilot but she knew it wouldn't change anything. She told herself to calm down although she hadn't seen what she was going to hit with her body. She hadn't even seen if the others were in the same aircraft as her but obviously sleeping at such a moment was tough.

The door swung open. She wanted to scream but it seemed impossible because she couldn't hear anything except the annoying sound of the flying machine. Then, she saw the snow which was down there and not having any choise, she jumped. It was cold and she was totally awake now. In a few seconds she fell and rolled on the ground hoping that would stop the pain. She touched her ankle thinking about the consequenses if she'd broken it but it was the same beautiful and powerful ankle she'd had before. Her bag was kicked out and when it landed next to her, she was glad to see her clothes had followed her. After that she looked up expecting the others and wondered who was going to fall from the sky next.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:29 am

Barry looked at the pilot like he was crazy. He didn't realize this survival trip included jumping out of a plane. Thankfully they weren't that high up. He quickly grabbed his things and took a couple seconds to get ready and then he jumped. He had taken falls before, so when he reached the ground he quickly dropped into a roll, his stuff being tossed a short distance away. He got up and noticed only one other person from his group there. He didn't know her name, though. He took a deep breath and got up. Thankfully the roll had protected his ankles from being injured, even if he healed faster than normal. He would have a few bruises, but they wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10658

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:35 am

Dylan was a bit shocked when the pilot told them to jump. He was even more surprised when two people had done already." Well, when in Rome, or Alaska." Dylan thought to himself as he stood at the open door. Taking a deep breath, he jumped and felt a jolt of panic. Though, he found his panic ill-found as he rolled when he hit the ground. Maybe it wasn't the best roll but it would do as he stood up sorely. He gathered his things and started walking towards Samantha and the bonfire kid, wondering who would join the next and praying to God no one got injured on their way down, that would suck to say the least. As he approached the other two jumpers he called out "Well, the teachers are PLANE-ly crazy."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:46 am

Rattle rattle rattle..

Corin had twitched with nervously, why did this plane shake so much? Why did this have too be such a bumpy ride did the pilot even know what he was doing? Was he even a pilot in the first place? Clutching the seat tightly with her two arms she glanced nervously at the ground not keeping her gaze up. Stupid school sending her too Alaska for a stupid survival thing. She couldn't even be showering for an entire week, she would smell so bad after this trip. Her forehead felt sweaty and she had felt dizzy as the plane continued too rattle, oh this was so bad, this was so bad. She nervously glanced up too look at her group members, she didn't know anybody from here. That might be because she was newer then most of these students. Corin had took a nervous glance outside the window, only too see mountians in the distance. Alaska was a beautiful place, she even had some family members living here, her mother wasn't a gifted only her father was. So she had non-gifted family members scattered throughout the world.

Corin had placed her head on her knees, silently muttering things too block out the shaking. She swore that she was gonna throw up what she had ate for breakfast, as she felt the plane turn sharply. This was so pathetic why was she so scared of dying? Was it because she watched her father die right in front of her eyes? She felt her hands clutch up, she was even pathetic back then she couldn't even protect her fathers life. Not anyone was really talking, they were all keeping too themselfs which was fine by her she didn't care for anyone here.

As she heard some people talking she glanced up, only too see two of the people leaping out of the plane. She looked up in shock, what was happening was the plane crashing? She shaked her head only too hear the pilot repeat the words one last time. Oh so they jumped out? A smile graced onto her features, jumping out was fine by her. Taking her luggage and throwing out the door, she soon jumped after her luggage. The wind slowing down her fall as she took a tumble in the snow. Corin had simply rolled her eyes at the pun Dylan had said. "That suppose too be funny?" She sighed glancing towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:01 am

Well, it seemed that Richard was last. He honestly had no idea why the hell he signed up for this in the first place. At first, it seemed like a pretty fun idea since there wasn't much to do around campus and being from where he was from, Alaska didn't seem all that bad. He was used to being out in the woods a lot back home, so this was going to be both pretty easy and kinda fun... Well, he thought so until he heard the pilot scream at them to jump. Was he insane? Well, Richard could keep himself from getting hurt, but he'd be stuck in the ground forever. He'd probably end up going all the way to China falling from this height... Taking a deep breath after grabbing his giant bag that held his extra clothes and at least the tent, the Spring leaped off of the plane, the air pushing up against him too hard and too fast for a scream to escape his throat. As the ground grew closer, Richard braced for impact.

He was expecting a thud, but surprisingly it never came. Instead, when he opened his eyes, he found himself buried in snow from head to.. Oh. Half of his body was stuck in the ground. He could definitely feel it now that he noticed it but from the sheer cold, he didn't realize that he even began to phase. "O-Oh god!" he cried as he began pushing himself up trying to pull himself out of the earth in the midst of all of the snow that was falling on him the more that he moved. Finally swinging his legs up and out and pushing himself out of the snow, he stood up and grabbed the bag that had fallen off of his back before heading towards the group. Thankfully, he didn't have any injuries, but he was a little shaken up from the fall. Finally making it towards the group he sighed deeply and tossed the folded up tent onto the ground. "I hope someone else has the rest of the stuff. I at least grabbed the tent so we have shelter."
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:57 pm

When Sam saw that Dylan was in her group, her first instinct was to start jumping because she knew somebody here. After she signed up for this, she knew it would be very hard for her especially when she didn't know almost anybody at Beata. And now she was in one group with the only person she knew in that school. It was a good start of the week. She tried to tell him "Hello" but she wasn't sure if she actually did it. She was shy and that was very annoying sometimes. Both for her and the others. However, people were falling and falling and she even gave up thinking about talking. When all of them were together, they'd figure out what to do.

When the last person of her group fell from the sky and stood up, she decided to listen more carefully than the last few minutes. She'd been lost in her thoughts again and she hadn't heard what the people were saying despite her thoughts about talking. When the boy that was last looked at her, she didn't know what to say. Had he said something? The tent... it was on the ground and he'd brought it. She guessed what the question might've been. "I was sleeping." Expecting strange looks, she continued. "Don't have anything, I slept at that thing and... that's it."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Barry shuffled through his bag of clothes and dug out some cups and other utensils. "I've got these. I guess they thought ahead." he said. He was relieved that they had put them in there else they wouldn't have had any of them.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Dylan grinned as the question was asked. Reaching inside his backpack he pulled out the hatchet they had been given to survive with."I grabbed this, though, sadly nothing else." Dylan studied the tool in his hand before putting it back in his backpack."Also, I don't think that tent is going to be needed, I don't plan to use it." Dylan then started going though his bag, not explaining what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:27 pm

As Richard fell from the sky the spring sighed, this field trip was going to suck. Maybe it would have been better if she had brought warmer clothes instead, although it wasn't that chilly but who knows how cold it would be during the nighttimes, they were in alaska for this trip after all. Stuffing her hands into her coat, the spring had shook her head. "I had checked for food but there wasn't any. I'm guessing that we have too hunt for our own survival. It was obvious though, things wouldn't be that easy. Although she did pull something out from her pockets, it looked like a rock. "I did get this, a flint. There was nothing really else." Corin had said throwing the flint up in the air and catching it.

As she listened too Dylan, a smack was heard as she slapped herself on the forehead. "You idiot. You do know that we're not suppose too bring any personal items! My god how can anyone be so stupid!?!" Corin had said with an irritated sigh, she could tell already even though she just had met him. She would not get along with this guy at all, he just acted very.. very stupid and Corin hated people who acted stupid. "And besides.. We're gonna be using it, for you breaking the rules you can sleep in the snow for all I care." The spring had said narrowing an eye. Who knows what would happen if someone would break the rules, if they get in trouble it'd all be on him, whatever his name was. "My name is Corin." She said casually knowing that none of them really knew her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:54 pm

"Richard," he said before grabbing his bag and digging around inside of it for anything else other than clothes and a blanket. Well, he did have something else. Pulling out a knife, he twisted it around in his fingers as he looked around the group to see who exactly he was with. Yeah, he really didn't know anyone here. Looking at Dylan, though, Richard was rather confused. Was he planning on sleeping in the snow? Richard didn't think that the boy was that dumb. "What do you plan on doing, then?" he asked before looking at Barry. "Sweet! I didn't realize that they were going to give us cups and things. That will actually make things a bit easier."
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 am

Sam didn't care about the cups because they wouldn't make things easier. The group was in Alaska, nothing was going to be perfect and the cups were the last thing she cared about. She was more worried about where she was going to sleep and what was going to attack her because she was sure something would. She looked at the tent again and laughed loudly. Why did they freak out when they heard the tent wasn't going to be needed? "I'm Samantha", she introduced herself and laughed again. "Calm down. No one broke the rules, let the people talk and explain you. And if you're saying you've never done anything forbidden... Well, I'll be shocked." She coughed and tried not to think much. Now that was the thing she wanted the most.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Barry nodded as Samantha introduced herself. "I'm Barry." he replied, not just to the girl. He wanted to introduce himself to the people that he didn't know and didn't know him. Thankfully Richard was in his group, so he'd know at least one person. Maybe this would be an opportunity to make new friends. 'One couldn't have enough friends.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Dylan grinned at the boy's question. "My name is Dylan. Now that we are all acquainted, i will answer your question Richard with another question. What kind of house do you guys want? Victorian, Southern, Modern? We could be living in a stone, wood, hell even snow house in a few hours. That is, if i'm provided with the time of course." Dylan was hoping for an awed look, but, considering the feats that happened at Beata, it was a half-hearted hope. He took out the Hatchet again and started to morph the metal blade, as he did with his surikan when he had nothing to do with his hands. Eventually, he had a small model of the plane they had jumped out of in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Honestly, when Dylan first asked what kind of house they wanted, Richard was seriously confused. what did he mean? "Alright if you're going to screw with my mind--" as soon as Richard saw the small model plane in the Winter's hands, he stopped. Oh, so that's what he meant. He was impressed. "What is that, like... matter transformation or something? That's pretty awesome," he exclaimed. He had no idea what the actual name of it was, but he had the understanding of it. That was actually really cool. Screw the tent. If they could live in a house, this would make everything easier. "I am perfectly okay waiting a couple hours for a house. That'll be a whole lot better than a tent!"
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:03 am

Sam knew Dylan would do something like that because it was part of his gift. When she heard there was going to be a house in a few hours, she was relieved and glad that she'd guessed right. Now when this was going to be done, they had to decide what they would eat. She turned around and nothing attracted her attention. What were they going to eat? "I'm glad to hear I'm gonna live in a house in Alaska but can somebody hunt? Because I can't and I don't know what we can eat here. If you have a plan..." Sam was beginning to feel the coldness and wondered how to handle it. Could she travel back in time and stay at her warm room? She was afraid not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]   Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm and Survive [The Frontier Event]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next