Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Table for Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

Table for Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm

"Hey, if anything I will eat your food. I just want to see you try and stop me!" Grinning back, she let out a laugh as she glanced around. She really did hope the food was coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Beata Bucks : 12239

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Taiyden smiled and made a 'roar' like sound.
"I could stop anyone! But you have to stop me from eating your food!" he declared, looking up proudly. Then he saw the waiter turn the corner, and walk over to them. He set their plates down, bowed, and walked away.
"Hey, food's here." he said sweetly, grinning. He picked up a rather small fork, and cut a small piece of the salmon. It was bright pink and looked delicious. Picking it up with the tines on the silverware, he set it on his tongue. As he lowered the fork back to the plate, he let out a smile that made his face look fat and squishy. He swallowed the salmon and smiled a little wider.
"Not only is the food here, it's really good~"

Last edited by Sarrow on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:58 am

"Hey, I could turn into a tig-" she stopped as the waiter came up and gave her her chicken salad. "Sweet. I'm starving." Picking up her fork, she stabbed one of the pieces of chicken and plopped it in her mouth, smiling. "That, I have to agree on."
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:20 pm

"Well, it's good we agree on something." he offered jokingly. It'd taken him a while to respond, he had been kinda busy eating. Time passed as they sat there and ate and smiled, laughing occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 am

As she ate her mind started to wander, thinking about one of the first things she did when her parents found out she had powers...She glanced at Taiyden, before clearing her throat sightly. She could ask this question, but God would it be awkward... "Hey...Tai...do you think there is a God?" Ah yes, the age old question; is God real? It had a been a question she had been thinking of for about the last year; and she couldn't help but wonder if any of her friends believed it Him. She really had to pick up that Bible that Father Daniel had given her. "I-I know it might seem like an odd question, but it is something that I've been wondering of for a while after I was hiding out in a church the day my parents found out about my powers when one of the Fathers found me. Truthfully the seats aren't a good hiding place but..." She drifted off, guessing she should wait for Taiyden to answer. Hopefully she just hadn't made a fool of herself by asking the only question that made her unsure to talk about. If there was a all-loving God, then how come he had just given certain people powers that made them almost seemly hated by the 'normal' folks. After all, there was much more 'mutants' then she had expected; perhaps there were more of them then the 'normal' folks for all she knows? Wait, getting off topic...And anyways, this post is getting to long
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Taiyden blinked and looked up, tipping his head.
"I don't know. I mean, sure, I guess. But I don't worship him or anything. It's a puzzler for the ages." he answered, not really knowing what to say. Damn, this just got really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Hosa just nodded as she went back to her food, wondering why she had stinking said that question. Great, her first time out with Taiyden and she had just made it awkward...Ugh, she just quietly ate her food, hoping that this day just couldn't get any more awkward...
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 am

It'd been about forty-five minutes since their food arrived, and Taiyden was just about finished.
"Well, this was fun." he said out of nowhere, laying his fork down. He smiled and reached into his pocket. Still, they hadn't got a check, but hopefully it would be at least fifty dollars. 'Cause that's all Taiyden had in his wallet..
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 am

Hosa glanced up in surprise as he suddenly spoke before frowning. She couldn't really be that surprise could she? After all she had made it as awkward as can be with her question. Come on; Hosa, why did you have to say that stupid question? "Remember, I will help pay if you need me too."
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Before Taiyden could answer, the waiter seemed to materialize by their table.
"Your check." he said flatly, placing a small white receipt on the table. Snatching up the paper in his hands, Taiyden skimmed it for the total bill. Forty five dollars. That wasn't bad.
"No, I got." pulling two twenties and a five out of his pocket, he placed them ontop of the receipt and waited. No tip because.. he's not rich.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:05 am

Hosa nodded as she waiting for the waiter to return. She still couldn't believe that she had pretty much ruined this with that one question...Her eyes sparkled as she thought back to the Bible that was sitting in her room. Perhaps she would read it the next time she found the time to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am

The waiter rounded the corner, and noticed the bills on the table. He grabbed them, and walked away silently.
"Well, we should go." Taiyden said flatly, taking Hosa's hand in his and pulling her up. He let go of her hand. Badger's next post would end the topic.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 am

Hosa just nodded as she was helped up, and led the way from the restaurant with her head down and her hands stuffed into her pockets. Of course; she just had to make a fool of herself and make things awkward... She just sighed as they made their way toward Beata. Hopefully she hadn't ruined things between her and Tai...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Table for Two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2