Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Table for Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarrow

Beata Bucks : 12200

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 am

Taiyden had been walking side-by-side with Hosa to Rosebury. They'd already come to the small area, and had been walking around, searching for the restaurant. The boy's green eyes scanned the area, scrolling up and down and dashing left to right. The he saw it. The fancy building that was the restaurant. He glanced at Hosa, then walked to the magnificent building. As they neared it, he pushed the door open with his arm and gestured her to go in.
"Ladies first~" he declared politely.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Hosa froze as she they grew nearer the fancy restaurant, having never been into a place with so much class...With a single glance at Taiyden, she smiled softly and nodded as she walked past him, suddenly wishing she was wearing something much...nicer. "Thank you, Tai." Tai...she liked that nickname. Yes, that would be his new nickname from her.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Taiyden gently let the door slide closed behind him as he walked behind Hosa, to a small podium like structure. I man dressed in formal attire looked coldly up at them, and grunted.
"How many will it be? he huffed, staring at them.
Taiyden looked at Hosa, then answered.
"Just two, thank you." He responded firmly. The older men led them through the restaurant, coming to a beautiful table, carved with intricate designs. The chairs and leather over them, making them plush and comfortable. Surprisingly, everything was as clean as it could get.
"I'll give you a moment, then I'll return to take your orders. Glasses of water will be on there way. the waiter announced, then he turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Hosa just remained silent until they got to the table and nodded at the waiter before sitting down. "This is a lovely place," she whispered under her breath as she gazed around the restaurant; waiting for the water. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at Tai, grinning. "So, what are you going to get?"
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 pm

"Hm.." he said in response, grabbing a menu. It's cover was beautiful like the restaurant. Flipping it open, he skimmed the dishes until he found one that caught his eye.
"They have Chinook salmon here. That's my favorite. He stopped, and looked up at her.
"What are you going to get?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Picking up the menu, Hosa started to flip though it gazing at every thing until she found the one she was hoping for. "I think I might go for the chicken salad. Good to know that they have it at such as a classy place as this."
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Just then, the grumpy waiter walked up, carrying a small circular dish, two glasses of water placed on it.
"Sparkling water for the couple to drink." he said plaintively, then pulled out a small notepad and pen.
"May I take your orders, or do you need some time? he started almost instantly. Taiyden stared at him.
Couple? He must think we're together.. he thought, the words murmuring quietly at the back of his head.
"First, we're not a couple. And, I'd like the Chinook salmon."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:07 am

Shaking her head at the 'couple' thing she just smiled softly. "I'll take a Chicken salad, sir," she said as she picked up her water glass and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 pm

As the waiter wrote the orders down, he nodded gruffly and turned, walking away with the tray. Taiyden watched him go around the corner, then turned back to Hosa. He took a sip of some of the water, and a shiver ran up his spine from the chill.
"How wrong could that guy be? I mean, we practically just met!" he started near immediately, lifting his arms slightly to emphasize his annoyance.

Last edited by Sarrow on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 am

Hosa giggled softly as she glanced at Taiyden. "Yea, but he didn't know that, Tai. This place is pretty classy; I don't think friends go here together often; mostly two school kids like us," she pointed out as she lightly tipped her water toward him before taking another sip. Raising an eyebrow, a small question popped into her head. "You are paying for this right? Cause I don't have a lot of money."
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Taiyden thought on her reasoning for a moment, then nodded.
"I guess you're right." he answered, shrugging slightly. Then he looked at her. Oh, God. He'd forgotten about paying. It didn't matter, he still could pay.
"Uh.. yea. I'm not loaded with cash, but I still have enough to pay." he replied, acting like he was leafing through his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:07 am

"I can always chip in some money if you don't have enough. I do have some money. Taking an another sip from her water, she paused. "So why did you bring me here out of all places? We could of gone to any other restaurant and yet you pick the one that might be the most classy place of all of them. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Taiyden glanced at her as she offered to chip in for cash, then acted like he was putting his wallet that he never got out away. Then he looked up and stared straight at her as she posed a new question.
"I.. don't know. The cafeteria's pretty noisy, and I guess I didn't really think of the cafe or anywhere else." he shrugged, acting like it was nothing. Then a question came to him. Does she think this is a date? God, would she be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 pm

With a small; happy sigh Hosa nodded. "Well alright then." Oh thank God this isn't a date. I was afraid it was for a moment...I mean, we just met... Her gaze flickered around the resturant. "When do you think our food is getting here?" Waiting for Taiyden to answer, she took a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 pm

He looked around, admiring the design.
"I don't know. I just hope it gets here soon; I might have to eat your food too if it doesn't!" he joked, glancing back at her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Table for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for Two   Table for Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Table for Two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next