Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Things happened, and someone is not happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:39 pm

"It's coming up in November. November first and second actually.. Then a couple days later is my birthday." Destiny said thinking about the upcoming November. Destiny was feeling a bit better. She should have come to see Brant sooner. Actually the cat did all the work. "I'm bored..." She said in a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:33 pm

November, huh? That was a good four or five months away, but he supposed that was plenty of time to try to learn about the Day of the Dead...And figure out what to get Destiny for her birthday. When she mentioned she was bored, his green eyes flickered over to her as he smiled softly. "Well, if you are bored then what should we do? Do you have any ideas?" he asked.

Kindle, finally getting bored of the soul of the bird, turned away from the skeleton and headed toward the bed. While she was doing so, she did paused to brush up against Juan with a purr before hopping into the bed and crawled onto Brant's lap. Stretching out, she let out a soft purr as Brant started to scratch her behind the ears. Now this was the life a cat wanted - although it kinda sucked to be stuck in the dorm all the time but she was fine with it as she did get a lot of love. Kindle liked attention.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Destiny let out a sigh. She had no ideas. "I have no idea." She said messing with the bottom part of her shirt for no reason what so ever. She couldn't really think of anything. "Do you have any ideas?" She asked Brant hoping he would. She was never good with this kind of thing.

Juan freaked out a little when the cat started heading back for the bed, but seeing everything was alright now, he let the cat go. Now that everything was fixed Juan didn't really have a purpose anymore. The soul bird disappeared shortly after Kindle left him. The skeleton was tempted to get up and leave and go fall apart in Destiny's dorm back to where he usually sat, but something told him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Man, it was like they were back in Destiny's room when they couldn't decide what to do. He thought about them attempting to track down Hosa to see if they could have the rematch but...Maybe they ought to keep Destiny's mind off of fighting for now. So, he thought and thought before something came to his mind as he glanced at her. "Have you heard about the camping trip?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 pm

"No. I haven't. What is it gonna be like?" Destiny asked Brant. She wondered if it was just gonna be a small trip, and they are just gonna be camping in forest, or where they going to a forest or something that is far away from the school? Where they going to a reserve or something, like yellowstone park? Many questions plagued her mind.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Brant shrugged slightly as Kindle rolled over on his lap, wrapping her paws around his hand as she started to lick it, causing him to frown softly as her sand-paper like tongue went over his skin but made no attempts to stop her. "There has really only been a few things said about it. All I know that the teachers are planning it to be in the Alaska Interior or something like that. We are going to be in groups of our choice but others may be thrown in if they don't have one I am sure." he sighed as he glanced down at Kindle as she continued to lick his hand. "I mean it sounds interesting, but it seems it is just going to be the students for a whole week..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Destiny frowned slightly as she thought about the trip. Just students? That could be a bit dangerous, especially in Alaska, but it also sounded like fun. "It sounds kinda fun, but also cold." Destiny said with a a bit of a frown on her face. She never really cared for the cold. But it sounded like fun cause they could use their powers to assist in the camping trip. That would be neat.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 pm

At the mention of it being cold, a small laugh escaped Brant. He would of tried to put his arm around Destiny but Kindle was still happily licking his hand and he didn't feel like trying to free it from his cat's grip. "Well, if we go in the same group then I would be there to keep you warm," he hummed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:31 pm

A blush spread across Destiny's face at the mention of him keeping her warm. God, why was he so adorable? She brought her hands up to cover her face, leaving space so her hands didn't block her nose or mouth. "Stop being adorable.." She mumbled to him, trying to get the blush to go away.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:30 am

Brant let out a small laugh as he watched Destiny blush and cover her face with his hand. "I dunno if I can," he hummed as Kindle continued the 'cleaning' of his hand and glanced down at his cat. "I think Kindle's adorableness is rubbing off on me - soon I'll be as adorable as she is...And that is pretty darn adorable."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:24 am

"No, you have an adorableness all your own.." Destiny stated, still keeping her eyes covered for the moment. "Kindle is not allowed to share her adorableness." Destiny remarked after Brant said the thing about Kindle being pretty darn adorable. They both had their own adorableness and they weren't allowed to share.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:32 am

"Well..." Brant started, a smile appearing on his face. "If I do have my own adorableness, then if me and Kindle share our adorableness together then we can become the most adorable thing ever," he stated, rubbing Kindle's head with his free hand, causing to the cat to pause her licking of his others before raising her head to lick the hand he was attempting to pet her with. "And with that adorableness, we can take over the world...With your undead army at our side as well." He paused, before breaking out in a laugh. "Are we really going on about how adorable I am?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:06 am

Destiny gave off a small laugh, "Yes lets take over the world!" Destiny said after Brant had brought up his plan. "Yes we are talking about how adorable you are, cause it's really apparent. At least to me it is." Destiny uncovering her face, and looking up at Brant with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Finally pulling both of his hands free from Kindle, he rubbed them on his leg as Kindle just blinked at him before she started to lick her own paw and drag it over her head to clean herself. "Hm...Alright, fine, I'm adorable. I suppose I might as well admit it," he said, laughing slightly as he spoke before he smiled softly. "But I do like the idea of taking over the world! I am sure together we would be unstoppable. The 'we' being Kindle and I of course. I suppose you could help," he stated in a playful tone, clearly showing that he was joking around.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:58 pm

"Suppose? Please." Destiny said in a sassy tone. "You wouldn't get very far without me." Destiny said giving Brant a small smirk. "I bet you wouldn't even last a second on your own." The necromancer said teasing him about his plans knowing full well it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things happened, and someone is not happy
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next