Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Things happened, and someone is not happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Destiny shook her head. "Nope not adorable. Not one bit. Stop saying I am." Destiny said covering her face with her hands again. She didn't want to be adorable. Nope not at all. "And no it's not unfair because he would agree with me anyway. He wouldn't betray the one that brings him to life." She said.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:05 pm

"Denying it won't make it true~" Brant hummed, a large grin on his face as he looked at her. However, it fainted slightly when she tried to shoot down his statement. "Well, if he joins your side anyways it wouldn't be unfair - I was just saying that if you made him join you, then it would be unfair. Jaun can pick his side as he wants, just if he was forced to do it against his will then it wouldn't really count. But it seems he is staying out of this so it doesn't really matter, now does it?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Destiny didn't move at all. She wasn't gonna uncover her face not anytime soon. "Even if he would get involved in this, you wouldn't know if I manipulated him or not, it would be different if you could read my mind but you can't. And no I am not adorable." She was going to keep denying her adorable no matter what Brant said. He was the adorable one here not her. She was gonna fight him about this til the end if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:59 pm

A soft sigh escaped Brant, wondering if Destiny would ever admit her adorableness, and decided to drift away from that as it seemed she wasn't close to doing so any time soon. "Well, true, but you would have to live with the fact that if I did know then I would shun you," he said, before he playfully leaned forward as he narrowed his eyes. "Shuuuunnnn," he stated, a small smile appeared on his face. He would of poked her nose to go along with the 'shun' but she was covering her face and made it impossible to do so. She had become boop-proof. Dangit.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Yes the boop-block worked. Just like the writer planned. "But if you shunned me then you wouldn't get to spend time with me. I bet you wouldn't last a couple days without me." She wasn't gonna fall for the shun. Nope she wasn't. Not the adorableness. She wasn't gonna admit to anything except for falling for Brant. That was about it. That was the only thing she would admit to, and having Juan as a best friend.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:37 am

A soft laugh escaped Brant as he leaned backwards slightly, with Kindle finally giving up on sitting on Brant's lap. She pulled herself to her paws and pattered over to his pillow before making her bed there - it wouldn't keep shifting like Brant was.

"I already told you - I've spent eighteen years without you, I think I could survive a few days. It would be lonely and dull, sure, but I could do it."
He paused slightly titling his head slightly. "Buuuut, I don't think we should put it to the test. I could survive, but no doubt I would be going into withdraw from missing my favorite necromancer. And I am sure it would be a very painful withdraw only manageable by the fluffy love of a certain cat."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:42 am

"No, You wouldn't survive. You need me." She joked with a smile on her face. Her hands were really only covering her eyes, and nose. Not so much her mouth so Brant could easily see the smile on her face. She didn't want to put it to the test either. They were already gone from each other for a year or so, leaving things awkward. They didn't need to do anything like that again.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:55 pm

"Hm...I dunno," Brant said with a soft shrug, his gaze flickered toward where Kindle was curled up on his pillow. "I think Kindle is great for support and she would carry me though it all." His gaze returned to Destiny to notice that her eyes - and her nose - was visible again causing him to smile. He leaned forward and reached out with his hand, booping her gently on her nose that she had failed to protect from the oncoming 'attack'. "But who knows? Maybe I am just denying it like you are with your adorableness."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Destiny sat up from her laying down position. She didn't really care that Brant got her in the nose, or whatever. She looked out the window realizing how late it was getting. Now that she was feeling better she wanted to do some training. "I should probably go. I want to get some training in before I have to go back to my dorm." Destiny said before she stood up. She straightened out her shirt, and looked back to Brant waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Brant blinked when Destiny spoke up, before getting up to leave. A soft frown appeared on his face, but when he glanced out the window he did notice it was getting late. So, he let out a sigh as he glanced at her, leaning back and using his arms for support. "Alright. Just don't overwork yourself, alright?" He paused, glancing toward where Juan was off to the side. "And don't forget Juan, alright? I don't know what I would do with a skeleton. Maybe put him in my closet?" he chuckled softly, liking the idea of having a real skeleton in his closet. He wondered if Destiny put him in her closet every once in a while just so she could say that.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Destiny looked back at Brant, and gave him a reassuring smile. "I gotta push myself some to improve. And I don't need Juan to come with me. He will probably return to my room, and fall apart or something. His limit is almost up anyway.." Destiny stated. She walked back over to Brant, and gave him a quick kiss before walking out of the door, then out of the dorm.

Juan stood from his spot on the ground gave a thumb up to Brant, then walked out of the dorm to go fall apart in Destiny's room.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Brant raised an eyebrow, wondering how long the skeleton would bother to stay if the link wasn't about to disappear, but didn't say any words as Destiny came over to him and kissed him. "Bye~" he hummed softly as she turned to leave, watching as she went out the door. His eyes flickered to the skeleton as Juan rose from his spot. He returned the thump up as the skeleton left, before he let himself fall backwards onto his bed.

Inari glanced up from her dictionary as Destiny - followed by the skeleton - left. Her tail swished as the door clicked, before she pushed up from her spot and headed toward Brant's room. The door was still open, so she poked her head inside. "Brant?" she asked, getting the fire breather's attention. "Can I play with Kindle now?"

Raising his head slightly from where he laid, he sighed before nodding. "Yeah, go ahead. Just make sure to bring her back before you go to bed." He wasn't really surprised that Inari had come to ask him that so soon, but really? His girlfriend had just left a few moments ago and now he had her bothering him. Of course, he trusted Inari, she was just really happy to have a cat to play with.

"Alright!"
the happy kitsune said, her eyes glimmering as she crouched down and pattered the floor, getting the cat's attention. "Come here, Kindle! Come get some petting!" In response, the cat happily stood from the pillow she had been curled up on and hopped from the bed. When Kindle reached the door, Inari stood up and lead the cat into the main room to play with her there, and closed the door to Brant's room behind her with a click.

A sigh escaped Brant as he let his head fall back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling before he smiled softly as he closed his eyes. You know, today had been a pretty good day. He couldn't way to see how tomorrow would turn out with Destiny in a better mood for once since that tournament.

Occ: Annnnd end of topic! FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things happened, and someone is not happy
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5