Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9397

A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 am

Magic honestly didn't know what to do.. He was in her situation long ago, but he never really could do anything about it. It wasn't.. it wasn't until he came here and tried to change for the better that he actually learned to be calm, and collected.. "'Honestly I can't remember how I kept myself calm when I was in a situation similar to yours. But maybe this can help for a bit.." Magic said before closing his eyes and focusing for a moment. Soon a piano melody could be heard filling the air around them.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11644

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 am

Grace's eyes widened in surprise as she began to hear a piano playing near them. She sat up a bit and looked all around, but she couldn't find the source of the playing. Soon enough, she realized that it must have been him that was doing it. But how? Curiosity was now ripe in her vision, and she gave him a wide-eyed stare. "H-how are you doing that?" She still wanted to keep looking around, her brain not allowing her to believe the music could just be conjured out of thin air, powers be damned.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:33 am

The music stopped shortly after Grace's question. He never really knew how he could do it, he just created the sound. "I..uh.. just create the sound.. I think about the song.. and then it's created..." Mason said kind of unsure of himself. He never expected fro Grace to be so surprised. Others didn't exactly react like this. They more so sat back and enjoyed the music. Well people are different Magic supposed.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:14 pm

"Th-that's really cool…" Grace was still in a bit of awe over his power, but she shook it off, feeling slightly embarrassed at her admittedly-quiet outburst. She wondered how much he could do with that. Could he create an entire symphony just by thinking it? "S-sorry," she murmured softly, wringing her hands in embarrassment. He was looking at her funny. Everyone else must be much more used to this than she was.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:18 am

Why did she apologize? "No no it's fine. I just have gotten different reactions. No one has really asked before. And thanks I guess my power can be cool.." Mason said as he rubbed the back of his head. No one really thought anything of his power here. It was kinda strange for someone to think it was cool especially coming from his past. Well there is always time for something new wasn't there?
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:55 am

"C-can you create other instruments?" His power was really interesting, though she wondered how he could attack people with it, if he could at all. Darn, she should have asked that instead… Maybe she'd ask after he answered. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:43 pm

A small laugh escaped Magic, "I haven't really tried anything else but a piano, and my voice. It kind of took me a while to figure out how to create the piano sound..." Mason answered, kind of glad he got the girl interested in something else besides being sad. A small smile appeared on Mason's face. It felt good to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:31 pm

"H-how do you figure out how to create it? Do you have to listen to it a lot, o-or do you just know?" She could feel her stutter temporarily abating as she was indefatigably curious now about his powers. Everyone loved music, right? He was probably a big hit at parties. She wished her powers were cool like that. Thinking like that hurt somewhat, though; she didn't want to hate powers that weren't even, shouldn't even be, hers.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:56 pm

"Well I have to know the song really well.. I haven't been able to listen most recent songs because anytime I try to listen through headphones or something it kills my ears because the sound is so loud. Most of the songs I can replay are old ones.. ones I had listened to a lot when I was younger. My grandmother used to play that piano melody for me. Thats why I remember it so well." Mason said to Grace. No he was not popular at parties. He actually hated crowds, also didn't really like to hang out with people until he got to Beata.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:29 pm

"O-oh. Th-that doesn't sound good." She didn't know exactly what to say besides that. Hopefully he enjoyed the music he could remember, at least. Slowly she stood up, trying to give him what she hoped was a convincing smile. "I-I should get back to my dorm. Th-thanks for talking to me, though. Y-your power is really cool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]   A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Map of All Our Failures [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2