Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What a beautiful place this is. [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

What a beautiful place this is. [closed] Empty
PostSubject: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 pm

So this was it. Aspen glanced around the streets of rosebury, she never expected there to be a small town around these parts. Not to mention that the small town was amazingly beautiful that it would make your jaws drop. The blonde was from a small town herself, everybody got along happily and peacefully - there wasn't too much drama at all, life was so care-free. Oh how she missed a care-free life, but nope she had to be sent to this school and there was plenty of drama already. Her purple gaze traveled to the trees, it's branches were full of green life. It was joyful to know that summer was coming and she wouldn't need to be at school for very much longer.

Being rather stupid, Aspen was observing the town from it's streets. Figuring that nobody would drive cars in a small town, they didn't in her town. Everybody just walked around it was such a small town that the middle schools and high school were combined, and man were the middle schoolers annoying. But Aspen was wrong, there were cars a car was headed right towards her honking it's horn quickly and desperate.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:02 pm

There was a flash of a black jacket, and Apsen was pulled away from the street and onto the side walk, by none other than Mason, the boy who tried start a fight with the other girl Aspen was arguing with the other day. He wasn't really looking for trouble, but more so fun. Sometimes he just needs to get into a little trouble.

Once he knew the girl was safe, he released her and stood off a little ways. He held a serious look on his face, "You don't need to walk in the middle of the street." He commented to the girl. "Cars like to drive there." He said with a slight smile as if making a joke with the last comment.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 pm

A strip of black clothing was all she saw before she was pulled away. Aspen blinked she had felt like she saw that kind of clothing before, but where exactly? She couldn't put her mind to it. As the stranger let g Aspen glanced towards him her eyes filled up with sudden shock, she did know him! Some dude from the day before who got involved with the cat fight. It was a bummer that she never caught anybodys name. No friends yet only people who enjoyed causing drama. Gulping she nodded a thanks to Magic, it seemed like he remembered her. Good thing to, without him she'd probably be in the hospital or something "Yeah, um.. Thanks" The blonde said with a greatful smile, now she owed him one.

Aspen shrugged giving another smile towards magic. "Speaking of which I don't think I ever got a name from you." Aspen had said raising her eyebrows towards him, she was slightly curious to learn more about this guy. What his gift was, what he did, what he could do. Information always had interested Aspen to say the least. Pointing her fingers to herself she decided to say her name first before he had asked. "My name is Aspen - Aspen Reyes." She wanted to say sorry for troubling him for the second time but she'd wait for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:25 pm

A frown appeared on Magic's face when Aspen asked for his name. He never really liked giving out his first name, he felt it was like a close guarded secret ever since some kid, who later became his friend, called him Magic in elementary school. Magic lifted a hand, and rubbed the back of his head. "Just call me Magic." He said, hoping Aspen wouldn't ask for his real name or question why he didn't give his real name. "Yeah.. I just couldn't let you get hit by a car.." He said in a soft tone. Sometimes the way he spoke changed because of his power. Sometimes it would sound harsh sometimes it would sound soft. Sometimes he would hear loud noises for no reason which what mostly caused him to go out and help the girl.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Aspen was a bit confused when Magic had frowned, maybe she had said something wrong. "Okk Magic." She said simply not seeing anything wrong with the name although it was a bit unusual but he had a kind heart and thats what mattered not a name. "Heh.." She chuckled shrugging, how could she be such an idiot standing in the middle of the street. Such a mistake Aspen wasn't sure on what to say next the convo was about to turn awkward, what to do..

"So how are youu?" The blonde asked her gaze wandering towards the streets of rosebury. Well maybe he'd stick around and show me the cool hangouts he was at the school longer then her after all. "Do you know anything about Rosebury?" Aspen asked her tone curious and friendly as she watched another car zoom down the street.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:47 pm

"I know there is a quite a few places to get food, and then there is an arcade and a park. The is a nice hill just outside of town, and then there is a memorial. Also there are some places to shop as well. I know where the cafe is and the arcade. The others you may have to find." Magic said as he put his hand behind his back. He shuffled his feet for a moment before standing still again. Another frown appeared on his face as he listened to something that happened to be far away, and out of hearing range of a normal human. "Someone is having a fight.." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 pm

Once Magic spoke about food Aspen had felt her stomach silently grumble, she had heard someone say that the food in rosebury was quite good. It had almost made her mouth water for food but she didn't want to drool in front of magic that'd be disgusting to the max. "Ohh fooddd, I've heard some people say that there are talented chefs around here!" She said her eyes sparkling with interest as he also spoke about the cafe, she'd also heard good stuff about that place too. The blonde sliently blinked as Magic continued to speak she didn't think a small town would have much to do. "Theres so much to do here, well thats cool!" The blonde was more curious now then ever.

"So what are you doing here anywa-" Aspen blinked before looking towards Magic, she thought that she'd heard him say that there was a fight but she couldn't see or hear anything. Confusion filled her light purple eyes before questioning him. "What do you mean by a fight..? I don't hear anything or see anything." She glanced a worried look towards Magic was something wrong with him? Maybe he was sick or dehydrated? "You ok Magic? Are you thirsty or do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:15 pm

He gave off a small laugh. "No, I'm perfectly fine. My gift just sometimes amplifies my hearing ability. Sadly though there seems to be a couple fighting some where. I don't really want to pay attention cause I don't want to get into their business." He stated hoping to clear up her confusion. "I'm kind of hungry myself. We can head to the cafe if you want."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Her eyes slightly narrowed, lost in thought. so he can hear better then normal people interesting. Aspen nodded a small smile forming on her face, she nodded she kind of understood what he meant. Aspens clones were able to spy easily although she preferred not to stick her nose in things. Purple eyes quickly showed interest again, finallly someee fooood With a smile the blonde quickly nodded, she was eager to bite into some cafe food she was ready to eat any kind of food. "yeah sure! I've got money" Aspen said smiling kindly towards Magic. "I can pay since you did save me from being road-kill." Aspen half-joked digging her hands into her pockets.

Her gaze glanced around for Cafe signs but she didn't spot any. "Where are the cafes anyways?" Aspen had asked Magic her hands digging deeper into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:48 pm

"It within walking distance. It should be a couple minute walk to get there." Magic said. He started walking away from his spot towards the cafe. "Come on it's this way." He stuffed his hand into his jacket pockets, and looked back to Aspen as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Aspen nodded towards Magic as she followed closely behind, observing the streets of Rosebury. It seemed to be a bit busy for a small town, she figured it was people with gifts that lived here maybe she should move to Rosebury when she graduated. Though that was still a long way from now,"Ok ok cominnng" The blonde had said, her pace becoming quicker. Her hands had reached for her Ipod, shuffling through the playlist, oh how she loved music. It was so stress relieving. She mainly liked the songs that expressed freedom, she could listen to it all day.

Her gaze turned over towards to Magic, a bit curious to know what kind of music he had liked or if he even listened to music at all. Stuffing her hands back onto her pockets she cleared her throat "So Magic do you listen to any music?" Aspen had asked glancing infront of her. How far is this cafe anyways? maybe I'm just impaitent we only just started walking..
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:03 pm

"Hm? Oh uhh.. I listen to all kinds of music but it's kinda hard for me to cause my power randomly amplifies the sounds coming from my headphones and ends up hurting my head." Magic said in reply. When he spoke to her, he looked slightly over his shoulder. "Though I really despise country music." Magic said with a kind of hateful expression when he brought up the country music thing. He really didn't like country music. "But classical music is easy for me to replicate."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:11 pm

She'd have to agree on country music.. Who even would be able to listen to the crappy stuff in the first place? Aspen had preferred Pop and Jazz over anything, she also listened to kpop every now and then to liven things up. Aspen smiled gently, nodding simply although her eyes slightly narrowed she never figured out Magics gift.. What even was it? "If you don't mind me asking, what is your gift anyways?" The blonde asked, Aspen had never heard of a gift being able to hurt someones on ears, it must be an interesting one. "Oh and how long have you been at Beata before?" Aspen was full of questions she did like knowing stuff after all.

Her own gift was being able to clone herself, it wasn't anything to special or anything. Aspen actually had found it quite useless, although it was a bit fun to trick others with her clones it did drain her energy rather easily. Another flaw of her useless power, it was such a drag.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Magic blinked for a moment. The question came out suddenly. "My gift is sound manipulation. My power sometimes randomly makes me able to hear things far away or hear things right near me really loudly, and it hurts when it does that. It also likes to change the tone of my voice from time to time. But that is just kind of side effects. Most of the time for attacks and things I can make my yells or screams really loud and lethal, sometimes they cause explosions. Also with that I can use my yells to push things back." Magic said describing in detail what he knew his power did. Most of the time is was a passive power. "And I have been at Beata for a few months now. What about you what is your power?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Aspen listened carefully, she slowly blinked she didn't think someone can ever manipulate sound. Sound afterall was such a powerful thing Magic must be extremely powerful, she never would have guessed it. Her eyebrow slightly twitched, to think somebody so powerful could be at beata it was almost alarming. Although she figured that they were more powerful powers, but sound.. That is a powerful gift indeed. "Awesome." She finally spoke, her eyes glittering with amazement. If Aspen ever needed to face Magic in battle she would surely lose, her clones would stand no chance against sound.

The blonde blinked, her power? Aspen gave a chuckle her face becoming a slight red. Compared to Magics her power was a completely embarrassing. "Well it's nothing special." Aspen said with another grin, before answering his question. "Too put it simply I can clone myself, and I also can gain information from my clones there quite useful spies, although I do have a limit since making clones of myself tends to drain out my energy rather quickly. My limit is 11 clones but I'm hoping that I can change that limit as I grow at this school." Aspen said with a small smile, passing this limit would mean alot to her, afterall she never was able too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful place this is. [closed]   What a beautiful place this is. [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

What a beautiful place this is. [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next