Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beautiful Fountain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beata Bucks : 10568

Beautiful Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Fountain   Beautiful Fountain EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Violet entered the Courtyard, her eyes gleaming at the beautiful scenery that stood before her. It was filled with green and in the center was a beautiful fountain. She instantly started walking towards it, as if it was a magnet and she was being forced towards it. Smiling, she sat near it. Violet opened her book, and started to read To Kill A Mockingbird
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

Beautiful Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Fountain   Beautiful Fountain EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:47 pm

As Oliver was taking a tour around the huge school, Ha happened to stumble upon the Courtyard. Upon entering the Courtyard, He happened to see Violet, The girl he had met at the entrance to the school. He strolled over to where she sat and said, "Hey Violet" In a somewhat casual manor.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beautiful Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Fountain   Beautiful Fountain EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Violet looked up from her book to see a familiar face, "Oh hey Oliver..." Violet didn't really know what to say towards him. She thought he was nice and all, but still. She needed to be alone by herself. Why did my parents make me go to this school? Violet pondered over this. It wasn't that she didn't like Oliver, she just didn't really know how this "friendship" thing works. If that's what you call it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

Beautiful Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Fountain   Beautiful Fountain EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Oliver wasn't really big on conversation with people who weren't his immediate family and friends, But, Since Violet was the only friend that he had really made so far, He thought he'd make the best of it.

So after Violet had replied to his hello, He then said, "So what book are you reading"?
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beautiful Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Fountain   Beautiful Fountain EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Violet flipped over her book to show him the title. "It's a very deep book, one of the best books I've ever read," she replied. Violet faintly smiled. She hugged the book close to her chest. "I got this book from my mother before she sent me away here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beautiful Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Fountain   Beautiful Fountain Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Fountain
Page 1 of 1