Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The 'devil' arrived at Beata.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Nicola gave him another shrug as she replied lamely, "Beats me. I haven't looked at the school roster for awhile." She was also just trying to shrug the whole ordeal off at this point, seeing as any questions would probably leave him more confused. It wasn't like she was lying, but being reduced to an eight or nine-year-old probably left the impression that she was just trying to show off and have all of these crazy fantasies. The Summer internally groaned at her predicament, and while her mental state did deteriorate a bit, it didn't mean she still wasn't as... perceptive and mature as she should be. Bleh. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Devin frowned softly, but shrugged as he reached out and grabbed his suitcase that had just been sitting next to him during the whole talk. "Well, I suppose as we attempt to find a necromancer so I can meet your brother, it will give me time to get settled here and such." It was kinda weird that he believed her every word, but then again his father could turn into a demon, he had demon horns and a tail, and this girl had been glowing red when he first saw her and knew he was a demon just by looking at him. The unbelievable kinda surrounded him every day and so wasn't that hard for him to, you know, believe. He did blink when she attempted to apologize, before giving her a soft smile, mostly likely not completely aware of why she was apologizing. "Don't worry, Nicola. I'm sure we can get this whole thing sorted out, but I do want to thank you for offering to help. It's really nice of you to do so."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Nicola gave a quick, happy nod. And to answer that statement, she didn't know why she had apologized, but she quickly just pretended it was because the Summer had been babbling on and on for so long that she was probably being a tad bit annoying. With a smile of her own, Nicola looked up at Devin before waving her hand, "I should probably get going. My brother's probably a little worried by now." A mischievous glint lighted in her eyes. "I kinda have to tell him that I just volunteered him as a tutor too, so see you later!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:03 pm

A small laugh escaped Devin as he nodded, before waving goodbye to her as well. "Well, I hope your brother takes it well," as he smiled softly. As she left, he turned and started to make his way though the campus, pulling his suitcase behind him all the way. After a few moments of walking, he came to a stop. Pausing to glance over his shoulder with a soft frown. Wait, she never showed him how to get to the dorms...He sighed softly to himself. Well, this was going to be an adventure. And so, he tugged onwards.

Occ; Topic over~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'devil' arrived at Beata.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4