Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The 'devil' arrived at Beata.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Devin nodded as he looked at the younger girl, a soft smile on his face. "Correct," he said, having completely forgotten how much she had scared him when he had first saw her. His tail swished under his coat, half surprised that she had such a hard time understanding it, but he did suppose she was rather young. Also it was a confusing topic in general, mostly if you tried to get a really, really good understanding of it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:39 pm

"Yay!" Nicola squealed with delight, overjoyed that she felt enough energy to start jumping like an overexcited child - which she was, but don't tell her that - before slowing her breathing just to calm herself for a few moments. After awhile, she figured Hieta might be getting worried about her at this point, but... Speaking of which, they both had the same powers. How different were they? "What can you do with your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Devin fidgeted nervously at this question, mainly because he felt his answer was a silly one. "I...Can't do anything with it," he said with a soft sigh. It was a little weird, having this gift for his whole life yet he couldn't do a thing with it. He had tried, but yet nothing had come from it. "But...We figure I will be able to take on the form of a demon judging by what my dad can do. But other then that...We aren't sure." He let out a long sigh as shrugged his shoulders. "My power is just kinda useless at this point."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 pm

She was drawing straws at this point, but Nicola was only trying to remember what all the different types of demons do. Hieta had tried to explain to her at one point, but most of the information slipped through her head and she didn't exactly recall most of his detailed explanation. "You can't fly? Control fire? Teleport? Resurrect?" she paused for a few moments to think. "Create weapons? Be immortal? Supernatural powers?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Devin simply gave her a helpless shrug, frowning slightly. "Just...Nothing. I mean...Maybe I can do some of those things? But at the current moment, all my power has done for me is give me the horn, fangs, and a tail!" Part of Devin really wished that he knew what exactly his power could do, but he was just left unknowing which was rather annoying. His father had been able to use some of his powers when he was young, but why not Devin? "I just wish I knew what I will be able to do..." he sighed as he crossed his arms with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Wow, the other guy seemed pretty depressed about this. An idea instantly lit up in Nicola's mind, her eyes lighting up as though an imaginary light was right above her head. Plopping a fist into her exposed palm, she quickly suggested, "My brother has the same power as you! Maybe he can help!" Her words were coming out so quickly she didn't know if Devin could quite understand her. But she didn't care right now. "I mean, we'd have to find out what kind of Demon you are, but that shouldn't be a problem. I can find other Demons to help you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:29 pm

It was slightly hard to follow her stream of words, but Devin manged to catch all of it. He blinked at her suggestion, before a small smile appeared on his lips. "R-Really? That would be great!" he said, clasping his hands together in excitement. The idea that he could get help with his gift like that was a great one, but...he paused. "Wait, is a good idea for you to be trying to find other demons? Cause aren't demons normally...You know, really dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:40 pm

With her index finger and a hand on her hip, she shook it as though in a disapproving manner. Nicola had a very bright smile on her face as she spoke, glad that the idea would probably work out after all since Devin agreed for the most part. "You forgot my power!" Pausing again to recall back to when she first introduced herself... Never mind, she didn't say it. "I summon demons, remember? I can control them too, so they aren't all that bad. Actually, now that I think about it, they only listen to me probably because I can kill them..." With a small shrug, she just widened her smile, "Oh well!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Why did such a young girl have such a terrifying power to control demons. He frowned softly at her 'revelation' of sorts at the end, but decided not to really talk about that. It...Seemed like a weird topic to talk about, so he was just going to try to skid around it. "Well, if you are sure...I mean, I don't want you putting yourself in danger or anything just so we can figure out things about my gift."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Her smile became a small frown now as she gave a helpless shrug. Shaking her head, Nicola huffed softly, "It's not like I can put myself in anymore danger than I already am in." She was avoiding his statement for now, as if there wasn't much she could say. Nope, nothing at all. The question seemed a bit random at first, and she wouldn't be surprised if he was taken back by it, but it was entirely relevant to get to the point she was trying to say. "How old are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:00 pm

He had been a bit confused by what she had huffed softly, but when she said shortly after that took him by surprise. Wait, what? It was such a random question that it caused Devin to blink as he stared at her. "I'm fourteen...Why?" he asked with a tilt of his head, frowning slightly at her. It really did seem out of the blue seeing how they were just talking about summoning demons and such, and now she was asking about his age? What kind of train of thought did she have?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Letting out a sigh, Nicola shook her head. Yeah, he was confused. But, she knew what she was saying - after all, it was entirely relevant. At least in her opinion, considering that he was simply telling her not to get herself into any danger. "I knew it..." her hands were on her head in frustration, lost for words slightly as she tried to find a way to explain this. "I'm the same age as you. Thing is... my brother wasn't born with the same gift as you. I gave it to him." Simple? Check. Straight-to-the-point? Check. Avoiding unnecessary detail? Check.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Devin wasn't sure what to be more confused on; the fact that she gave her brother his gift...Or that she was the same age of him. Weirdly...The age thing was the first thing he brought up first. "Wait, you're the same age as me? You look like you are...Nine or something!" he said with a soft wave of his hand as if to prove his point and while his mind wanted him to ask about the whole 'giving-brother-gift' thing...She looked like she didn't want to talk about it, so he decided against it. He bit his lip as he attempted to pick his words carefully. "Alright...But I'm not completely sure what that has to do with me."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:16 pm

"Remember how you told me not to get into any trouble? Trying to give my brother a gift sort of reverted my age back a bit, so..." Nicola laughed nervously, trailing off as she tried to find the words to explain this entire thing to Devin. He seemed a bit understanding for the moment, so it shouldn't be too hard to describe this. "Well, my brother's kind of... dead, I guess? He could still help you, but I think we might need a necromancer or someone who can make him visible to the living. Besides me. And well, he might be a tiny bit unstable because he's not a natural Demon." Giving a small shrug, Nicola knew this was probably a ridiculous thing to talk about. "That, and well, my age kinda brings bad Demons around because they think they can avenge their family by killing me in this vulnerable state. Not that it ever worked before."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:31 pm

A few times Devin opened his mouth to talk only for Nicola to keep going on, so when she finished, he just kinda stared at her. Now that was a lot of information to take in as he stared speechless at her. "I...See," was what he finally said, raising a hand to scratch the back of his head. Like, how was he supposed to respond to that? That was just some crazy stuff right there, but he believed every word that had come from her mouth. Which also made a bit more sense about how she had reacted to him when he had first arrived; if demons were coming to kill her...Yeah, so wonder she was worried about a kid like him.

But also the talk of the dead brother made him pause, wanting to ask how exactly that whole thing worked. Like, what did she mean that she guessed he was dead? Was there really an in between or something? "Uh...Well," he started, shifting his baseball cap on his head. "Do you know of a necromancer we could get to help us?" Of course, with a gift like his and a gift like hers, he was sure there was a necromancer in the school somewhere. That seemed like a gift that you would totally come here to learn how to control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'devil' arrived at Beata.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next