Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I'm yelling timber [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

I'm yelling timber [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm yelling timber [Open]   I'm yelling timber [Open] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Everyone loved the outdoors right? what was not to love about it. The morning was beautiful as well -  brisk but fresh. Whitney smiled at everything see saw, she felt at peace nothing was disturbing at the forest. She had felt at ease knowing that there were little creatures living in the forest, there was nothing to be scared of. The autumn stopped for a moment too observe the beautiful pink flowers nearby, you gotta stop and smell the flowers after all - you just got too. The autumn looked up in shock when she had heard a pained voice calling for help, her face full of concern and confusion she quickly started walking off towards the sound of where the pained wails were coming from, unaware of the situation entirely. Although one thing was for sure, a person had been calling for help - Whitney had too help who would leave some person alone in the forest?

"Helloo.." she called out wearily, giving a few glances around the forest as she slowly walked forwards. In the distance she could make out a figure, sitting on a tree branch..? Her gut had told her not to go any further, maybe it was just some crazy chick out too get her or something. "Hey are you okay over there? Do you need help?" Whitney had called from a distance towards the other person.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

I'm yelling timber [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm yelling timber [Open]   I'm yelling timber [Open] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Whitney blinked, quickly rushing forwards as quick as she could. Putting her hand on the branch the girl was impaled in. It was amazing how the girl was still cautious, maybe her power had too deal with medicine type stuff or something like it. Her gaze scanned the branch, not sure what to do she didn't want too damage the situation anymore. Or make it worse then it already was, even though it was practically the same thing. "I don't know what too do!" She said in a panicked tone, her eyebrows rising worriedly. An idea quickly formed, and she gently started to remove some of the branches out of the way, in a hurried pace. "How did you manage getting into this situation..?" The autumn had asked the student, a bit curious even though right now probably wasn't a good time too ask.
Back to top Go down

I'm yelling timber [Open]
Page 1 of 1