Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here's Another!! [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

Here's Another!! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Here's Another!! [open]   Here's Another!! [open] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:26 pm

It didn't take her too long to jump out of the cab that had taken her to the academy. Pushing the door open as fast as she could and running to the trunk to grab her things, Erin stopped only for a moment to let everything sink in. It was already weird enough to have to ride in a car that drove on the right side of the road, but now she was at her destination: Beata Academy. It seemed like it had taken forever to get here going from plane to plane until it was time for the painstakingly long drive to this remote location.

With her hair in a ponytail on the right side of her head and dressed in a bit t-shirt and torn up jeans, Erin finally threw open the lid of the trunk and grabbed all of her bags which included two suitcases, a full backpack, and a few extra small bags with extra supplies. As soon as all of her things were out, the cab driver took off, leaving her alone in front of the extravagant entrance with the fountain right outside and not too far from her. Awkwardly grabbing all of her bags, she dragged herself over to one of the benches for a moment to rest. With her bags hitting the ground with a loud thud, Erin stretched up tall, her arms reaching for the sky. "I'm finally here!" she shouted to no one in particular in a very heavy Irish accent. "I can't believe I made it. It only took a few days of torture." Sitting down for a moment, she simply took some time to breathe in the fresh air and get a good look of everything around her before she heard someone close by either walking towards her or near her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8753

PostSubject: Re: Here's Another!! [open]   Here's Another!! [open] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Maisie took her first step outside of the infirmary in a few weeks. She had been used to walking, almost a little too used to it for her to have been cooped up in there. She hated the staff, the bitchy electric girl and the dusty browned-haired boy with the smirky attitude. The girl didn't like being in one place, where everyone could find her and where she could not escape and hide. Her mother visited way too often.

She massaged her stomach, the groove of a scar remaining of her life-threatening injury. She was fine now. Wondering what to do, whether to see where the hell Jonathan had been or to avoid a few more classes smoking cigarettes by her lonesome, she heard a voice, an accented voice against the backdrop of a cool pleasant autumn morning. A girl was...stretching her arms to the sky and shouting. Maisie narrowed her eyes at the scene in distaste. She knew what she wasn't going to do: head over there.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: Here's Another!! [open]   Here's Another!! [open] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Sarah had been lying on the bench, bored out of her mind when she saw a girl leap out of a cab and noticed her stretch. She decided to be friendly and introduce herself. The Autumn walked up and put on her friendliest smile. "Hello! I'm Sarah!" she said excitedly, putting out her hand to shake. It had been ages since she had something to do and a new student was gladly welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

PostSubject: Re: Here's Another!! [open]   Here's Another!! [open] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:36 pm

After her arms flopped back down to her sides, Erin looked up to see Sarah walking towards her with a big smile on her face. Smiling back, Erin stood up off of the bench she had been sitting on to greet the girl. As Sarah reached out her hand, Erin took it firmly, giving it a good shake. "How's it goin'?" she asked. "I'm Erin. Good to meet you Sarah!" That was fast. She hadn't been here five minutes and already someone was here to meet her. It was crazy. Was everyone in America like this? It was certainly something she'd have to get used to, but she liked it. Well, it seemed like that might have been the case, but then Erin caught sight of another girl not too far off looking in her direction. Maisie didn't look too happy and honestly, Erin couldn't figure out why. No matter. She didn't care. Erin was just glad to be here finally. The only problem was being so far away from home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Another!! [open]   Here's Another!! [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's Another!! [open]
Page 1 of 1