Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Act 1: Let The Show Begin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alphonso

Alphonso

Beata Bucks : 10098

Act 1: Let The Show Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Act 1: Let The Show Begin!   Act 1: Let The Show Begin! EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:30 pm

What a glorious afternoon, the sky shined ever so beautifully. As the time strolls by, twilight succeeds to overthrow daylight and the once beautiful blue hues begin to fuse with what seems to be never ending oranges. Birds chirp, wind rustles trees and the many variant voices of students conversing seem to fill the surrounding area.

Alphonso stood out of his car window as it drove by Beata Academy mimicking a dog with a face of excitement! As his car came to a slow stop, the back door swung open as he jumped out exclaiming, "Woohoo! I'm finally here!"
 He turned back to the car, reached into the passenger side to hug his mother as his father unloaded Alphonso's lugged from the trunk. "Thank you mom for allowing me to come to this school! " his mother responded with a calm and tender voice, "Of course my dear, you know I want what's best for you.""of course! " Al's father responded as he entered the drivers seat. They said their good byes and i love yous as the car drove off.
Alphonso turned to face the academy, and sighed standing next to his lugged, " Well, onward to my new adventure. Wonder who I'll meet first? "
Back to top Go down

Act 1: Let The Show Begin!
Page 1 of 1