Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Show me how you feel.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

Show me how you feel. Empty
PostSubject: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Jayden walked into the Conservatory, looking around at all the plants. He was impressed that even in winter, the flowers were still alive. Then again, he had heard that they had a great landscaper. He recalled early, Jace telling him that Noa wanted to meet him in the Conservatory. He couldn't imagine why, but he had came nonetheless. He needed to see a friendly face. These days he had felt more alone than ever. His father had been bedridden for months, and his mother rarely left his side. Jace had been so set on revenge that he hadn't really spent time with his brother, which was fine, he was fine. He was totally fine. He just needed some company, Jaii decided while he waited for Noa to arrive.

Last edited by Kimply on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Noa was actually super excited to show Jayden her progress. While it was still coming along extremely slow, it was a start and she couldn't wait for him to put away that darn notebook of his. Giving herself one last look over through the mirror, the petite girl rushed out the door in fear of being late. This was a big day for Noa and she couldn't wait to show her friend what she had learnt. She had set up this meeting right after her lesson with Jace and she had been excited for it the whole day.

Pulling the door open, the girl was hit with a wave of warm air and she removed her winter coat. Noa spotted Jaii right away and with a soft smile she trotted over to him and took a seat next to him. Very, veeerrrryyy slowly Noa started to sign. Look at this. A huge smile spread over her face, despite the fact she had to think about each sign before doing it, you could tell that she had really put the effort into this.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Jayden looked up at the sound of the door opening and closing, and at the cool rush of air that followed. He smiled at Noa and waved, gesturing for her to sit beside him. His mood automatically rose when she took a seat, and it absolutely skyrocketed when she slowly began to sign for him, not saying a word.
Jayden was speechless. He watched her hands in awe, looking up at her in awe. Even the most basic sentence she had put together amazed him, simply because Noa only learned it for one reason. She had put in all that effort just to speak to him.
Jaii wasn't sure if he should sign back or write, as he wasn't sure how much she knew. To play it safe, he grabbed a pen from his bag and picked up his darned notebook, quickly scribbling 'That's amazing! How'd you learn that? How much do you know? He tilted his head to the side, grinning as he held up the page for her to read.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Noa's energy was rising too and her grin grew bigger at the sight of his happiness. She knew he had a rough few months and she figured this would be just the thing to help them communicate better and maybe this way he could open up to her more. She bet he had a lot of things to say... er sign.
Happily, Noa watched, but she frowned a little as he started writing on his note book. The girl shook her head, frowning more profoundly now. I know little. No... paper. Sign... please. She signed, sticking her tongue out slightly due to concentration. This was going to be harder than she thought, but she hated the blasted notebook. Lightly taking it out of his hands, she closed it and sat on it. No notebooks this time.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Jayden had to take a moment to just watch Noa as she narrowed her eyes in concentration, her tongue sticking out slightly, her face so focused. He couldn't help noticing how cute she was like that. Wait. Cute? Yes, he decided- Noa was extremely adorable.
He let her take his notebook away, and he couldn't help but let out a silent laugh. Alright, sorry. He signed quickly without thinking- too quickly. He frowned, then repeated the motions slowly. This may be harder than he thought. He was used to talking to his family, who all had been using sign language for years. None of his other friends ever even tried to learn it, so he wasn't used to anyone beginning.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Only, as it turns out, a spiral notebook didn't make the greatest of a choice of seat. Noa made a slight pouting face as she squirmed around on the metal spirals that were digging into her bottom. Pushing herself off the notebook, Noa quickly slid the book out from under her and set it on her lap. Staring down at the notebook, she put a protective hand on it to keep it from slipping off her lap. Then with a shake of the head and a slightly flustered face, she turned her full attention back to Jaii.

Noa watched his nimble hands try to communicate with her, but even at a slow pace the signs were starting to get jumbled up in her head. Did that say "slow mad" or "happy cat", either way neither made sense. Noa shook her head with frustration, why couldn't she remember this? She had it this morning. Maybe it was just, with him here her heart got jumpy and her stomach got all twisty and it was hard to focus on anything other than how happy he made her feel or the way his eyes looked at her. Just looking at his red eyes, made her start to slowly sharpen into a matching crimson and her hair started to fade to blonde around her crown. Of course, Noa couldn't tell and sat there with one hand on the notebook and the other drumming on a bench with frustration. She just wanted this to be perfect for Jaii. She just wanted to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Jayden saw Noa's confused expression and bit his lip, slowly spelling out the words for her to understand. This took a bit of time, but he hoped he'd get the message across at last. After finishing, he pointed to the notebook, raising an eyebrow in question. He felt strange not using it while talking to someone, though he was also excited that he was able to do so with Noa. He was touched that she had actually taken the time to learn for him, though he didn't know how she had.
He was so busy wondering how that he didn't notice Noa's change in appearance until he could clearly see the resemblance to... himself. Yeah, there was no denying it. Noa seemed to be copying him. Smiling slightly at this, he contemplated telling her, but figured she'd get embarrassed. So he stayed quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Despite not being able to remember all of the letters perfectly either, she got the gist of it and a wave of relief washed over her face. She giggled a little too at the silliness of all of it, how they both were so happy to be communicating with each other, but how Noa still wasn't very good and there was definitely communication issues going on. Yet here they were, two friends sticking together and working it out, one sign at a time.

Smiling at him, Noa signed, You're okay yellow. She was trying to say 'you're okay silly' but her placement wasn't correct in that she didn't make the sign in front of her face. Not that she could realize, she was too distracted at the fact he was trying to use this darn notebook. She shook her head no adamantly, pressing down on the notebook to indicate it wasn't moving. And at the same time, although was completely unaware and would be mortified if she knew, her face was now starting to mirror is and for a few seconds it was a slightly Asian version of him. But the image was gone in a second and Noa was left looking at him, completely clueless.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Jayden narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what she was saying. When he realized what she was doing wrong, he shook his head and repeated what she said, very slowly, and this time with the sign in front of his face. Even while he signed, he gave the notebook an overdone longing glance, always one for the overdramatics. Nonetheless, he gave up on using the book. She was pretty good at sign language anyway, especially for someone who'd only know a short amount of time. He was about to let her know that they could definitely work on it together, but only signed If you want, I could teach you- before he paused, staring right into his own (albeit slightly almond shaped) eyes. After a moment Noa turned back into herself, but Jayden couldn't hold back a slight chuckle and a shake of his head. He quickly finished his sentence. and help you. I'm impressed, though. He watched her face carefully, making sure she understood what he was saying.
He didn't realize he was saying it. He probably just got caught up in his thoughts about what color Noa's eyes were- they were dark, sure, but in this light they didn't look completely brown. He couldn't decide on a shade, though. It could have been that, he didn't know, but nonetheless, he didn't realized he was signing until after his hands had moved. What are you doing the night of the dance? Maybe I could teach you then, or we could go. Whatever. After his hands moved, he paused, before a blush rose to his cheeks. Wait, what? Crap. Crap. He was stupid. Why did he even ask that? Did he even want to go with her? Obviously, yes. But still. What a random time to ask. She'd probably say no, anyway.
Some people spoke without thinking, but he was stupid enough to sign it. What the heck? Idiot. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Noa flushed a slight pink as he corrected her placement on her sign. It was hard to impress someone when you were bad at the very thing you were trying to impress them on. And even though Jayden was very nice about the whole thing Noa couldn't help be embarrassed by her lack of knowledge, she had tried her hardest, but in the end it hadn't been enough. Only one thing caught her attention. Jayden was in the middle of signing her a question when he stopped and laughed at her. Her heart dropped into her stomach and she couldn't help but frown slightly. Was she really all that bad. She understood his question, but couldn't help but offer a weak smile and a nod of her head, she was pretty hurt by him laughing at her.

But then he was staring at her and she stared back. And he signed to her, and Noa watched his swift hand movements with interest. Her eyes grew wide, the words were still a little fuzzy but she picked up the words "dance" and "we" and "go". Immediately she turned beet red. Was he asking her to the dance? Her hands were sweaty and her heart was beating out of her chest. "Do you mean it?" Noa immediately squeaked out, too excited and nervous to try and sign anything. "I'd love to go with you," She squeaked out again, a large smile spreading across her face. She was shaking, but was so excited that without thinking, the girl jumped up and quickly hugged Jayden. It was only after pulling away, that she even thought of the possibility that she misunderstood what he was saying to her. Hopefully he actually was asking her to the dance, that would be embarrassing and heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Jayden hadn't known what to expect. Maybe she'd laugh at him, or just get up and walk away. None of his expectations were her actually saying yes, or jumping up and hugging him. Of course, he hoped she'd say yes, but he wasn't exactly sure it was gonna happen. So when that did happen, and Noa did jump up and hug him, telling him yeah, she'd love to go, he was a bit surprised. After a moment, the shock wore off and the (totally cool) boy grinned lightly, returning the hug before she pulled away.

ooc;; crapcrapidkwhatelsetodo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me how you feel.   Show me how you feel. Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me how you feel.
Page 1 of 1