Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Kryptonite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

Kryptonite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 pm

At the offer of going with her new friend, Regina perked up happily. "I'd love to!" she chirped with a bright smile, "And trust me, I've had my fair share of weird, I think I can handle it." she added, hoping to reassure Nakasha.
Why not? I need to change things up in my life anyway. she thought to herself with an internal shrug.

OOC: Are we going to be continuing the rp in this topic, or are you thinking about going to a different one?
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11346

PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:10 am

OOC: We'll move on after this next bit with Nakasha's dorm. Where to after this?

IC: Nakasha led the way to his dorm and opened the door. He logged onto his computer where a fantasy game of sorts was playing. Nakasha groaned. "Nexus, I thought you had a virus." Said Nakasha glaring at the screen. "I did! But then I got better and now I murderin' orcs like nobody's business." Replied the in game model of what appeared to be a purple Mega Man X.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:47 am

OOC: They could go into town, my character hasn't been there in a while

IC: "Woah, did your computer just respond to you?!" she gasped, her orange eyes wide with wonder and awe at the sight of intelligent technology. "How does it work? What does it do? Why did you call it Nexus? Can it play games for you? Did you make it yourself?" the eager girl spewed, bombarding her new friend with questions without even knowing that she was.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:02 am

"A complex system of programs, act as my companion, that's his name, For me no he has his own profile he can play games with me, and yes, yes I did." Said Nakasha with a proud smile on his face. "Hi!" Said the program waving at Regina.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 pm

"Wow, I'm just surprised that you kept up with all of my questions, no body's done that successfully before!" Regina chuckled after Nakasha managed to answer each of her rapidly asked questions.
"Well hello there! How are you doing?" the girl asked as she drew closer to the computer screen to speak and get a closer look at Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:19 am

"I'm trailing this orc name bloosegoth the blood eater and I'm about to kill him. So I'm good, how bout you bone lady?" said the program dropping down onto said orc and repeatedly stabbed it with a blood knife. Nakasha face palmed. "I really need to fix his manners. Sorry about him. He has access to the Beata student powers list, and can acquire the powers if he wants. Somehow." Nakasha said/growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kryptonite
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Studios-
Jump to: