Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Kryptonite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11259

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Nakasha walked into the studio an closed the door. He didn't see and hope no one was hiding in there. Or was invisible, but Nakasha assumed anyone with invisibility would be in the locker room of the opposite gender. he grabbed up an electric guitar plugged the guitar it in to amp. He plugged in his laptop as well and hooked it to an amp. He ran a sound file and Nakasha began strumming the guitar as two other instruments were heard being played. Nakasha began to sing. "Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying some where in the sands of time."  He continued playing the guitar. "I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon I feel there I can do, Yeah." The tempo picked up and crimson wings shot out of his back opened to their full extent it's been awhile since he could stretch those wings out. " I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon after all I knew it had something to do you with you." He then remebered her and how he cared for her so much. He sung with al his heart and soul. "I really don't happens now and then as long as you'll be my freind in the end. If I  go crazy then will still call me superman? If I'm alive will you be ther, holding my hand, I'll keep you be my side with my superhuman, might, Kryptonite." He continued playing the song he's known since birth. "You called me strong you called me weak but still your secrets I will keep, You took for granted all the times I never let you down, you stumbled in and bumped your head if not for me you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back on solid ground!" He let go, as blood spikes rose up from his upper shoulders and his glowing red. " If I  go crazy then will still call me superman? If I'm alive will you be ther, holding my hand, I'll keep you be my side with my superhuman, might, Kryptonite!" He playe into the guitar solo perfectly, he didn't know how guitars worked but this song he played perfectly from memory. "If I  go crazy then will still call me superman? If I'm alive will you be ther, holding my hand, I'll keep you be my side with my superhuman, might, Kryptonite, Yeah!! If I  go crazy then will still call me superman? If I'm alive will you be ther, holding my hand, I'll keep you be my side with my superhuman, might, Kryptonite" He played the song to the end. When he finnished he realized he was crying. He let the tears fall as the wings and spikes dissapeared. When he turned he notticed someone there.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11687

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:15 am

A tall, bright orange haired girl started to slowly clap from where she leaned with her back against the far wall of the room. "I hope I didn't startle you, I just heard your playing and singing and thought that it was really good!" she explained, starting to approach the boy she did not even know. "Have you ever thought of trying to play for an audienc- Oh no! Did I do something wrong!" she quickly rushed to his side when she noticed the boy was crying.
She had seen what he could do with his gift; creating wings and spikes seemingly out of his blood. But she paid it little attention, knowing that he probably did not want such; she hated it when people witnessed her gift, even if they liked it or found it fascinating, she knew that it was dangerous and would rather not get people caught up in it.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 pm

He could see the orange orb inside her. He blinked returning his vision to it's mormal state and looked up to see her concerned face. "N-no, just thinking about someone I lost." Said Nakasha. Then he realized something. "How much did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:17 pm

"Enough..." she replied, letting her words trail off slightly. She cast her eyes to the floor almost ashamed, thinking that she had offended him by her unannounced audience. In retrospect, it did seem rather rude of her, but she had never intended any harm from it!
"Yeah, you're not the only one..." she added after he had said he was thinking of those he had lost. She started up her typical nervous arm rubbing habit as memories resurfaced in her own mind. She would not make him say or do anything more that might upset him futher, but mostly she know of that sort of pain herself.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:07 pm

A nervous pulse came off her. Crap, he had to do something. "Heh, you're the first person to see my wings." He said laughing slightly. "Your hair is beautiful by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:50 pm

She gave him a bright smile as he paid her the compliment. "Thank you!" she then realized that they had not even exchanged names. "Sorry, my name is Regina, Regina Froster." she dipped her head in a sort of greeting.
The orange haired girl always found herself experimenting with different way of saying 'Hello' and similar formalities without the use of contact. She would sometimes like to think of it as a game, or an experiment; testing out all of these variations in the field with new people whenever she could.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:21 pm

"Nakasha. Nakasha Gantaguun." He said. Nakasha analyzed her soul wave-length. Bones, something to do with bones. What was it? "Erm does your power happen to revolve around bones?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:47 am

Regina stiffened at the mention of her gift. How could this boy, he she just barely knew, have known about that which she tried to keep well concealed?! Well, she thought to herself, he's gotten this far, and deserves an answer... she told herself, expelling a small, audible sigh.
"Yes, but it can be very dangerous, so I try not to make that much of a presentation of it..." she explained truthfully, casting her eyes to the floor. She could not say that she resented her gift entirely, but details about her powers were always lengthy and personal, so the teen girl typically stuck to a rather 'bare bones' explanation of such things.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:02 pm

He struck a nerve. "Sorry. I could see it in your wave-length. I have weaponized blood." Nakasha said feeling sorry for bringing it up. "You're very nice by the way. You listen, and have a nice soul."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 pm

The orange haired girl could not help but smile sheepishly and blush at the boy's compliment-- or, so she thought of it. "So, Nakasha, where does one get such an exotic name from?" she asked curiously, stumbling a little over the pronunciation of said name. Regina liked talking with him; he seemed flexible and eager to jump from subject to subjects, which was very similar to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:06 am

"My parents told that my name meant 'The Heir of Blood' in an ancient language." He said. "Not sure what language or if they knew I'd get this virus but I guess it's a fitting name."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Regina offered a smile and a small chuckle at Nakasha's lighthearted words. "Sometimes coincidences can be funny like that!" she commented, her orange eyes glowing with inaudible laughter. She missed feeling like this; feeling like she could joke around and have fun with another person for a change, not have to worry about anything happening. But it's not like that... she forcefully reminded herself.
"Well, if you're free for a little while, maybe we could hang out?" the tall teen offered, knowing that he had been upset earlier.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:51 pm

He caught a different pulse from her. He couldn't pin point what it was. "Yeah. Uhm before that I need to check up on someon- I mean something at my dorm." He said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 pm

"Oh, alright." she replied, a little crestfallen, but she did not let it show. "Do you want to meet up somewhere afterwords?" she offered. Regina wanted to have someone to talk with, relax around. She found it kind of strange that she felt like she was about to lose this friend she just made.

OOC: Lame post, cuz Imma nerd...
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:49 am

"If you want you could come with. Just ... don't freak out?" He said picking up his laptop and guitar.

OOC: Oh good imma nerd too :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kryptonite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite   Kryptonite Empty

Back to top Go down

Kryptonite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Studios-
Jump to: