Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Moving in to 409

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Beata Bucks : 10662

Moving in to 409 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in to 409   Moving in to 409 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:08 pm

OOC: WOW! I've been gone FOREVER!

Zach had been spacing out since his anti-psychiatrist rant.
He began petting Aneurysm again, and the cat glared at the other two in the room.
"It's definitely not my business to go about correcting people, but it is most definitely a good idea to mind the knives. In fact, you're allowed to take one with you. I've got extras, for one thing, and carrying around weapons is only ever a bad thing, so please, I insist, whenever it seems necessary, use my knives. Of course, everything else of mine is out of your boundaries...Oh. I forgot. Don't wear gloves when you use them. That's the one condition.".
Zach stood up, and his new favorite animal followed suit.
"I'm going to go commit acts of vandalism and pick fights. Not in that order. You two have whatever non-schadenfreude fun you have."
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10718

PostSubject: Re: Moving in to 409   Moving in to 409 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 pm

"A free knife?" Carrie shot her eyes to the daggers embedded in the wall and one began to edge it's way out. When it came free, the TK narrowed her eyes and the weapon shot towards her, coming to a stop infront of her. "Thanks!" She was about to return to YouTube when Zach announced he was going to break the law. "Ok, enjoy. But when you end up in prison, don't come begging to me to bail you out." Carietta smiled innocently at him (in a sarcastic way) before plugging in her Beats and resting them on her head.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10588

PostSubject: Re: Moving in to 409   Moving in to 409 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Toralei looked over at the knives, and snorted. She'd packed her small pocket knife her dad had given her when she was twelve. Glancing back at the screen, she pouted. The video of AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire had ended, and she pulled another YouTube tab up. She typed in one of her favorite songs. Subconsiously, she started murmuring the words softly. "Grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey, give me everything tonight....." Clicking on a FanFiction tab, she grinned mischeviously and typed 'Phan M' in. Not surprised that stories about 'Michelle Phan' did not pop up, she clicked on a promising story. Glancing left and right to make sure nobody was looking at what she was reading, she read the words. When a particularly...'awesome' paragraph came up, she drew the laptop toward her. Widening her eyes, she grinned. 'I'm soo totally 'not' reading what I shouldn't be reading!" She let out a noise; half-giggle, half-grunt.
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Moving in to 409   Moving in to 409 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:37 pm

"Gah, there it is."
A box slid to a stop in front of the door, and Zach tore it open.
It was FILLED to the brim with knives, each one adorned with an inscription like "Sugor", "Mynd", or "Pure Unadultered Paine".
"My shipment of knives is already here. I don't trust either of you two computer leeches with these."
The line of blood that was around Zach's bed shifted over to surround the box.
"It's 98 daggers and 3 picks in the box. I'll know if one goes missing. So please, don't touch 'em. Or, if you do, cut yourself over a small cup of water. I've got to go to meet people right now, and maybe attend a group therapy session. Hurt each other while I'm gone, or something. All donations and no bloodshed make Zach a dull boy and all that. Watch Aneurysm while I'm out."
Aneurysm looked like he was going to be doing all the watching.
"Either of you two want anything that's hard to get and potentially illegal while I'm out?" Zach said, turning in the threshhold, preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10718

PostSubject: Re: Moving in to 409   Moving in to 409 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Carrie rolled her eyes and laughed at Zach. "Hmmm... the crown Jewels?" She joked before clicking on a new video. 'Every night in my face, I see you, I feeeeel you! Far across the lizards, the polar bears are making pancakes!' Sang Dan and Phil in high-pitched voices. "Just a black katana engraved with Chinese symbols, and a dark red leather sheath please. Oh, and some ghost chili peppers so I can smuggle them into your food when you aren't looking." She pulled an innocent face before focusing on one of the knives and it began to levitate towards her. It fell on her bed beside her, and Carrie then reached over to a cup on her bedside table. The TK rolled up her right sleeve and grabbed the knife. She then placed the knife on a bare patch of skin- of which was hard to find as her lower arm was covered with old scars and deep red lines. Carietta pressed the blade into her skin and sliced it through her skin, forming many scarlet beads. She held her fore-arm over the cup, allowing the blood to drip into it. She looked up and sighed, glancing back at her stripey skin. "Don't judge- I have mild depression, Ok? I can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Moving in to 409   Moving in to 409 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:48 pm

"And a lazy susan table so I can spin the poisoned foods about for confusion. Got. It. I know someone for colored blades of dubious value."
The blood in the cup crept over the sides of Carrie's cup, forming a design on the sides in red-pink glaze, that read "Lame girl".
"Hey! I'm gettin' better! See ya, lame girl."
Zach sprinted down the hall chuckling before the acrossways neighbor realized his doorknob had been stolen. (Oh yeah. He stole a doorknob during that conversation. He's a multitasker.)
Of course, he might've just been happy that he insulted somebody without any foreseeable repercussions popping up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in to 409   Moving in to 409 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving in to 409
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2