Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Moving In [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9388

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Sophia walked down the spring hall with a box full of some stuff in her gloved hands. She didn't really have much with her well room wise. She had close which where in a suitcase which she managed to attach to her bag that stat over her shoulder. That bag held her spare gloves, and her notebook and pencils. Once she found the door, room 204, Sophie sat down the box and pulled out her key to unlock the door. She unlocked the door and pushed it open. She placed her key back in to the pocket of her jean shorts, and picked up the box once again. She stepped into the door slightly and called out, "Sorry to intrude but I'm moving in!" So that way if anyone was in the dorm at the moment would know that she was moving in and not here to creep or take stuff..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8771

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:33 pm

The dorm held a small common room, a place where everyone chilled alongside the kitchen. Logan had enjoyed there being one less person, and though he knew it wasn't going to last, he liked the extra space and lack of people around. That afternoon, he sat alone on the couch, in pajama pants and a blank tee-shirt, barefoot and not really expecting to go out. It was his off day, after all. He didn't expect visitors.

However, the doorknob began to turn, and though he expected one of his usual roommates, it was a new face. "Oh!" He turned off the TV as he saw who it was, sitting up. It had been a few days. "You became a Spring!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 pm

A small grin appeared on Sophia's face as she saw who it was. The girl set down her box and closed the door. "Yep! And with you as my dormmate makes it even better." She said keeping a smile on her face. "Which room is mine?" She asking know this dorm was full now with her in it, and there was only one room left.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:01 pm

"The one without a name tag." He pointed to the row of rooms along the back wall, each with a silver name on the door. "You get settled, I'll, erm, change real quick." He figured she would be fine. No one else was there but him, so it was not like she'd walk in on anyone. He showed which room was his by walking to it, closing the door behind him so he could become more...presentable.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Duh.. She could have figured that out if she bothered to look at the doors instead of only glancing at them. The girl let out a small sigh. She needed to pay attention to something some more. The girl picked up her box, and walked over to her door to her room. She unlocked the door, and pushed opened the door. The room was a bit plain, but she would change that later most likely. She placed down her box on the floor next to her bed, then placed her suitcase beside that. After that she took off her bag, and placed it on her bed. She needed to figure out how she wanted to arrange things..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Logan came out later in his normal garb, even with his black jacket. It was getting cooler in North Dakota, the September winds picking up. He needed to make sure that if they were going anywhere, he'd be ready. Of course, staying there would be just fine.
"Need help with anything...?" He called from the living room, realizing she was still in her room. Of course, she'd have to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Did she want to deal with this right now? It wasn't like she had to much to unpack or anything.. She could do it now and take care of everything in a couple minutes or she could wait and be lazy at the moment and hang out with Logan... The girl took a deep breath, and exhaled. She put a smile on her face, and walked out of her new room. "No. I'm going to take care of everything later, I'm a bit lazy at the moment. I'm gonna pick up some stuff later anyway." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:40 pm

"Remind me later, I'll tell you where the best store in Rosebury is." He plopped down on the couch and froze, blinking and coughing. "It's a pretty small town, you've probably already seen most of it." The train station dropped off students across the town from the school, after all. That wasn't too convenient.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Sophie did see a good chunk of Rosebury when she passed through there but she didn't exactly stop to look at anything... She was ready to get to the school. Tired of carrying her stuff and what not. "It would be nice to know the best store. Right now I only have the bare minimum of things for a dorm room. I would like to get some decorations and what not." The Spring girl said, kind of rambling a little bit. She wasn't exactly used to talking to Logan so that may happen sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:23 pm

"Decorations?" he gave her a dry smirk, opening the refrigerator and pulling out some water. "I guess there are some tacky antique stores. I've never been in any of those, I can go with you if you want." It would be interesting. The question was if Sophia liked that kind of stuff. He'd brought most of his stuff from home, or online, or from his parents. He poured the water in his cup thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Antiques? Ew no. "I'm not looking for antiques.." Sophia said with a frown. Why did he assume decorations meant antiques? "I'm just looking for stuff to give my room a kind of cute style.." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:28 pm

"Then you're gonna have to find stuff online." He took a long drink, followed by an exaggerated aah. This town is old and dingy. It's stores are no different."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:11 pm

She should have know that.. Most things are found on the internet today anyway.. Man that was dumb of her to do... A smile appeared on her face. "Oh yeah. I knew that." Her hands where tucked safely behind her back, as if to prevent herself from touching anything. After Logan had taken a drink of his drink the girl realized how thirsty she was after carrying her stuff a good distance. "Could you make me a glass of water please?" She asked hoping he wouldn't mind, but then he might call her lazy or something..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Make her a glass of water? He seemed confused about why that would be complicated to her, until he remembered her gift. There was a reason she was still wearing gloves, which were out of sight now, behind her back. "Oh, yeah." He stiffened. It would still take a lot to get used to her power, even though he knew his own power was stronger. He removed a glass from the cupboard, pouring her some and sliding it a foot, to where she was standing. "You need a straw, too? Or for me to hold the glass for you?" He gave a teasing grin, even after he leaned his own cup to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Once the glass had reached her she reached out to pick it up but stopped when Logan made his last comment. She gave him a small glare. "Haha.." She said sarcastically. She didn't really want to take the chance on ruining the kitchen. Ruining one cup she was fine with. She carefully picked up the cup, despite her gloves being slippery. She carefully took a drink from the cup, feeling slightly better she placed it back down. The only bad thing was that she had to use two hands to drink from the cup so she didn't drop it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving In [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next