Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Because i'm bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10835

Because i'm bored  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:33 pm

"Uh sure, sure. Um... How to play with it? What is its name?" Azure observed the cat in Grant's hands. She obviously didn't know how to deal with cats at all. She's too used to having dogs around.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:39 pm

"Good question... I don't really know." Sure, he had the cat for a couple of weeks, but all he really did was feed it and take him out on a walk. He wasn't quite sure how to play with a cat. "Uh, just pet him, i guess?" He pushed the cat closer to Azure, waiting for her to take him. "Beansprout."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Beansprout? Interesting name. Azure thought as she reached over to pet the cat. She rubbed its head with her soft hands. The lotion she had put on earlier is still in effect. She then took the cat from his hand and kept petting it. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 pm

The cat started to grind his head into her chest as she did so, letting out loud purrs that filled the silence of the room. Grant let out a small sigh. He had learned that his cat would grow to be pretty big, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. He liked how small and cute he was now, but he couldn't stop Beansprout from growing. After a couple more seconds, he asked "So, when do you want to start your training?"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:14 pm

"Um... tomorrow will be fine." Azure looked at Grant. She started to chuckle softly as the little cat purred on her chest. Soon, water came out from her hand. "Um, Grant?" Since she didn't know what to do with the cat now, she settled it down on the floor. As soon as she did that, the water stopped. She looked a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:30 pm

"Hmmm." he wasn't sure why her power had just suddenly stopped like that... Could it be a coincidence? He picked up the cat, and started to scratch him under the chin as he spoke. "You probably know this already, but it looks like your power goes along with your emotions." at least, that's what he thought was going on. it could be wrong, most likely it was, but it was worth putting out there. He looked down to see Beansprout almost covered in water. If she wasn't here, i could use my shirt to dry him... He looked around for something to dry off the cat, but found nothing. "Okay, training starts now. Your first task, Take the water off of Beansprout's fur." Hopefully she could do that.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Azure narrowed her eyes and was about to protest but she looked at Beansprout again. It's my fault, of course I should get the water off. She closed her eyes for a moment before she opened them again. She reached over to picked up the cat. Soon, she didn't feel water anymore. Did it disappear? What? "Um, Grant? Did you see that? I didn't even do anything yet, I least I think I didn't. Do you know what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Grant waited for her to use her gift. He knew that this wasn't really training, and she new too, but he might get something from this experience. Maybe understand her gift a bit more. His eye grew wide as the water disappeared from the cat's fur. He had already thought she could control water, now that guess was confirmed. The hard part is figuring out how to stop her body from transforming. He looked down at the floor, which was wet from before, and started to think of anything that would help. "Hm? yeah, you got rid of the water. Maybe you evaporated it or something? Or, you drew it back into your body."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Azure nodded her head and put the cat down. "My family refused to tell me about my powers when I asked..." She didn't know what to do next. She couldn't wait to start training. She sighed before she said,"So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Kind of the same thing had happened to him. He had to find out about it, and how he did it wasn't in a very friendly way. He had figured it out when he had an argument with one of his close friends, and did something he didn't think he could do. But, that was a memory he would rather not relive. "Hmmm. I guess we could go to the dorms and sleep... Since we have training."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 pm

"Okay then." Azure nodded her head and blinked her eyes. She stood straight and looked down at the cat. It was so adorable to her. She grinned at it and then looked at Grant. "Well, it's nice chatting with you, Grant."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 pm

"Yeah, it was. See ya later Azure." he replied as he picked up his fluffy little silver cat and headed for the door. He stopped before he opened it, and called back to her, "Don't forget, after school tomorrow we train." After that, he walked out through the door, and headed to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Azure was about to pick up her phone again when she heard Grant's voice again. "Got it!" She called back and took her phone from out of her pocket. She widened her eyes at the text she had received minutes ago. Idiot. She shook her head and walked to the door. Azure then opened the door and walked to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Because i'm bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2