Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Because i'm bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10214

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 pm

The black haired boy sat on the couch in the lounge, thinking about that Hosa girl. He had managed to beat someone who used electricity, and someone who could most likely steal life, but not her. Al she could use were stupid animals, yet she won. He couldn't get that image out of his head. Right before he lost, the stone looking beast with that huge body standing over him. He shook his head, trying to clear that from his memory. Well, where should we go, Beansprout?" he asked as he lifted the little silver fur ball. The prize he got had allowed him to go on a trip with a friend, but he couldn't think of anyone to take. He had thought about Amber, just to clear everything up with her, but he had stopped thinking about that. It would be weird if he asked her. He hadn't really kept up with anyone else, either. In the end, he would just take his cat.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10718

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Azure saw a black haired boy on the couch. By now, she's not really shy anymore. She's ready to talk to anyone. She slowly walked to the boy and looked down at him. "Hello, how are you?" Right after she asked the question, she had felt vibration on her waist. She dug in her pocket to grab her phone. It was her old friend from elementary school. Great. What does he want now? She looked at his text and grimaced. He always gets into trouble. The girl texted him back before putting her phone up. She patiently waited for the boy to answer. I wonder how he's going to react to me.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:56 pm

He looked up at the girl, setting down his cat. Almost immediately, Beansprout was gone, probably exploring the room. "Oh, h-" he stopped as she pulled out her phone, and started to type. Was this what she was planning on doing if they had a conversation? Would he even get that far? As he waited, he noticed something about this girl. She seemed... Familiar. Oh, I met her before! She ran into someone or something. As she returned her attention to him, he kind of flinched. "Fine, i guess. Just having a bit of trouble, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Azure immediately saw he the boy reacted when she pulled out her phone. She was a little embarrassed, but she didn't show it. She decided to apologize. "Good, I'm well. Sorry about the phone... " She trailed off awkwardly and looked around. This. is. awkward. She would ask about his trouble, but she didn't want to be nosey, and plus, she's not really close to him like that. The phone began to vibrate again. Azure blinked her eyes in annoyance and she didn't answer the text. Wait for human sake! When the phone stopped, she opened her mouth to speak. "So... How do you like it here-- in Beata Academy?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:33 pm

"It's okay..." There it was again, he could hear the phone again. He let his head hang as he waited for her to answer. This isn't really going well... I wonder what she's doing. He quickly hot his head back up when she started talking again. She seemed pretty fast with her fingers if she could reply that fast. "Oh, it's amazing. I've gotten so much better at using my power since I came here. How do you think it is?" Wait, had he seen her at the Gift mastery classes? Well, if she were new, that would explain a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Azure tilted her head in confusion. "Well, I don't know about your power at all." She thought about the phone again. The thoughts annoyed her. She felt like throwing the phone across the room but that wouldn't make any sense. "I'm not doing too go with my powers." I'm not going to even try to go there.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Not doing too good? Well, it would take a while. It's not like she would instantly get better. "Maybe I can help you? I mean, if you would let me." He felt weird as the words left his mouth. He felt like he was trying to hit on her for some odd reason. "Uh, go ahead, answer it." he said, referring to her phone.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:09 pm

"Really? Thank you!" Azure almost jumped up until he mentioned her phone. "Nah, I'm fine. He has been texting me since morning. I need a break from the phone." And he's going to have to deal with it. Just being on the phone with someone in front of her is embarrassing to her because she would feel awkward. She looked around and then back at the boy. "What can you do with your power?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:22 pm

"Melt your face off." he quickly replied, keeping a solemn look on his face. Oh how he wished his power wasn't so bad, he would die to have Roxie's power. It was simple, and couldn't really hurt anyone. "Oh, sorry... I can generate acid, that about it." he felt a bit weird now. As he looked back on it, he sounded like he was threatening the girl. "So, what can you do?" he asked, trying to quickly change the direction of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:28 pm

When the boy said, 'Melt your face off', Azure stepped back a little bit. Okay then. When he apologized, the girl nodded her head slowly. "Err... I can control water. I don't really know much about it yet, but my mother once told me that if I learn my power very well, I will know everything about it." Azure's power was pretty powerful-- if she knew how to use it. Otherwise, others might think that's it is useless. She looked to the side. Could he really help me? Would I be a novice forever? The girl then looked at the boy with a little question and hope in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:09 pm

"Wow, seems pretty powerful." His mind was already filling with ideas of what she could do if she tamed her power. It would be pretty hard to help her, but I think I can do it. A large grin appeared on his face as something finally came to him. I could take her on a trip to train! He quickly scrapped the idea. It would be weird if he just asked her to go on a trip, especially since they didn't even know each other's names... "Oh, sorry, my name is Grant." he said as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm

"My name is Azure. Nice to meet you, Grant." The girl smiled and shook his head. She felt good now because she shook someone's hand. She also felt warm inside. The girl then nodded her head because she didn't know what else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Azure... Wasn't that a color? Well, he could see why her parents would call her that, but it just seemed a bit weird. I wonder when we should start training... Should just let her decide? "I haven't seen you around, Azure." he said as he pulled his hand back. "Are you new?" As he finished, Beansprout came back and looked up at the blue haired girl. He started to paw at her legs, hoping to be lifted up.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 pm

"Yes, I--" Azure stopped when she felt a paw. She looked down at the cat before looking up at Grant. She didn't know what to do with it. She liked cats though. "Um..?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Why did she stop? Did he do something she didn't like? He looked down to her feet to see the silver feline. "Oh, there you are." He bent over and picked him up. He raised Beansprout to show her. "Wanna play with him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Because i'm bored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because i'm bored    Because i'm bored  Empty

Back to top Go down

Because i'm bored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next