Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Goooood Job, Alicia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm

"Alright." Alicia nodded and stood up quietly, "So, she'll be alright?" The young lady asked, looking at Jason.
He nodded back, "I'll stay with her." He replied. Might as well be useful for something. The Autumn student rubbed the back of his neck, or at least he'd try. Hopefully, he wouldn't forget she was there.
That was good enough for her, though, Alicia wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. She dipped her head slightly, "G-good day, then." She muttered and headed for the exit, hopefully quick enough before anyone could catch up.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:54 pm

"Hey, wait up!" he called after Alicia as he headed out. He really hoped she would stop and hear him out, even though it would be preferable not to be avoided at all. Although he would be able to understand why if that's what Alicia chose to do.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Alicia had swiftly walked through the halls and the infirmary's office. She had one hand on the doorknob, grabbing it and ready to swing it open at any given moment when Montare had caught up to her. "Yes?" she asked quietly, not giving him the courtesy of looking his way for once, strangely enough.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:05 pm

"You've been avoiding me since what happened at the conservatory.......do you hate me or something? Montare asked. He was not thinking something like this would happen as a result of him confessing to her. He would be prepared to be rejected, but no so much avoided completely. He knee Alicia must have her reasons though.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm

The young woman stayed quiet for a few moments, picking her words carefully. "I need some space." Alicia said, I think you need some too."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 pm

"I understand. But I have just one more request if you don't mind." Montare said calmly. Alicia was probably right, but he wanted one more thing before they parted ways.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Alicia blinked and said nothing for a few moments, glancing at her reflection on the door's window, then back at him through it. It wasn't like they'd never see each other again, they just needed time to sort things out for themselves. The young woman figured she could give him this much, though, and turned to face him. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Instead of speaking, Montare leaned in closer to her. He closed his eyes and tilted his head slightly. At this point it was obvious what he was doing. His only chance as if Alicia would allow this. All he could do was hope.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Her brown gaze grew wider the closer he had gotten to her, and she simply kept trying to back up, pressing herself against the door - Alicia's face was a complete bright red. "I- I-" She didn't know what to say - and this time, there was no Evelyn nearby to bail her out. "No!" She shouted suddenly and slapped her right hand across his face, then pushing him away. "I say I need some space and then - you - ..." The girl had her fists and teeth clenched, and she looked on the edge of tears.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Montare lost balance and fell from being slapped and then pushed. "I-I understand...go ahead and let out your rage..I deserve it." he said as he felt the slap mark left on his face. This was one thing Vou did right when it came to teaching him: Accepting any consequence of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Suddenly, the ding of the infirmary door being opened droned. A boy walked into the room, a scratch across his cheekbone. He had been in the forest freezing stuff for his own entertainment, when he...well...walked into a....branch.
That was not the story he'd say though. No, he fought that tree tooth and nail. And he won. |C
Suddenly, he stopped, seeing the boy and girl whom were the only visible people in the infirmary. When he guessed what they were doing, his face heated up. "Oh shit--I mean...sorry...I didn't mean...heh..." the boy said awkwardly, trying to find appropriate words. Of course, the infirmary was public, but it still was embarrassing to walk in on such a thing. Though, the girl looked hurt and the boy had quite the reddened cheek. He blinked, curious as to what ensued in the medical room.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:51 pm

That offer did not help Alicia any. At all. What-so-ever. And she had no idea what to do. When she heard a familiar ding of the bell, the young lady spun on her heel, relieved to see someone else - someone who might help her out of this. She faintly recognized the boy, from once before. "Help me, please!" she choked out, rushing to Oliver's side, "He - he tried to k-kiss me a-and..." The girl was trying all she could not to break into harsh tears then and there.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Oliver's eyes widened. The girl had plead for his help. What exactly happened here? What was she talking about?
"Hey. What did you do?" inquired Oliver, reaching for the finger of his glove. You know, just in case. Oliver didn't plan on fighting and getting expelled, but if he had to...
His heart felt as if it was about to leap out of his chest. This boy was surely older than him. Was this going to be an ironic duel in a medical facility? Oliver grimaced, trying to look tough or at least frightening to the alleged perpetrator.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Now he was hated. He was sure of it. He was also sure he was too much of a coward to deal with this. Acting on what he was taught, he shifted into an adult wolf and ran straight for the doorway, about to try to run under Oliver's legs to escape.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Oliver quickly threw off his glove, spreading his palm and pointing his arm to Montare. "S-stop! I can't allow you to leave!" said Oliver, though he was challenging a fucking wolf. He had never used his power in combat, and hoped it wasn't useless. How did you make spheres? You pretend you are holding a baseball, and then you...
Yeah, that must have been it. Oliver stayed in front of Alicia, hoping she wasn't lying. That would be terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goooood Job, Alicia
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next