Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Goooood Job, Alicia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12295

Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Evelyn's face instantly turned red again, and she quickly looked down and pulled her legs to her chest. "W-w-well... um..." Evelyn started, not daring to look up at anyone in the room. "I-I... was in the Conservatory when... that boy walked in to talk to... h-her... they didn't notice me... so I just kept looking at the plants..." Her eyes seemed to widen just thinking about it, and even in that position it failed to hide her blush. "A-and... that boy c-confessed... and... s-she walked over to me and suddenly..."

Evelyn didn't continue for a moment, looking like she was trying to bury her face into her legs. "...k-k-kissed... me..." she finished, her reply muffled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8666

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Oliver nodded as the girl told her story, studying her for the first time. She was cute, but more so in the puppy kind of way. She looked embarrassed, and Ollie felt bad that she had to recall such an awkward story to them. She already seemed like an introvert to the boy, and this probably killed her.
As she finished, even Oliver was shocked, who knew none of these people too well. He scratched his head and crossed his arms, suddenly not wanting to leave in the middle of all of this. He was dragged in, and didn't just want to disappear like that. Nevertheless the boy was silent, unable to find words to say. Maybe it wasn't the greatest time to introduce himself...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Jason looked rather blankly at the girl for several moments, a surprised expression on his face. "That girl did?" He frowned, pointing out into the hall over his shoulder with his thumb. What the hell was going on there? The young man was inclined to believe her, though, with the harsh blush on her face - and Evelyn didn't seem like the type to make up a far-fetched story like that out of the blue. The girl that had been in here before, though, she didn't seem to be the type for sexual harassment either. "Are you alright?" He asked Evelyn. Jace wondered if him and this other boy should go to his dad; this was just... what....
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12295

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm

"...yes..." Evelyn said in a hushed voice after a moment. Jason's tone worried her though. She slowly looked up, still hugging her legs, staring at Jason with wide eyes. "Y-you... believe me... right...?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Hold on for a moment, Jace just has to clench his chest and... "HNNNNGGGGGG."
"I believe you." The young man reassured her, putting on a kind smile. "I don't think you'd lie." Jason rubbed the back of his neck. Even though he was telling the truth, his mind was still buzzing with questions; like what did that wolf boy want with the girl... And why did she kiss Evelyn? Poor Eve. Did anyone get a pic? /shotdownplz. He glanced back at Oliver, wondering if he found the bandages - or if he had any better idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8666

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:54 pm

lotte would have if here D|

Oliver rummaged through a box of beige bandages left on a counter by the door, and slapped one on his cut. The bandage immediately stuck to the service, and Oliver had the finish to his cool battle scar. After a few awkward moments, he smiled. "I suppose I should go." said the boy, pretending to tip a hat. "Thank you for the bandage."
He made his way to the doorway, and I'll stop right here just in case you need him for a witness or not lul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goooood Job, Alicia
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4