Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Brestiny Time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

Brestiny Time. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:30 pm

There was a soft sigh from Brant as he rubbed the back of his head. She had a point; yesterday they had been trying to kill each other but it had only been for the tournament. It wasn't like they had really hated each other or what. "Uh...Love at first sight?" was his simple guess, a soft but nervous chuckle following along with a breath of flame. He paused for a few seconds, narrowing his eyes in annoyance at the fire, before shaking it off. "I-I mean...I do feel exactly the same way. That is why my power is acting up...I-It tends to go off like this when I am nervous, and well...I guess suddenly crushing on people makes me really, really nervous," he said, flamings echoing with each words. God; his power was annoying at times. He blinked as he watched Destiny mess with her hair, before he sighed and gently rubbed the top of Kindle's head. "I guess we can just see where this takes us. Just...Figure out what it does mean."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:48 pm

Destiny gave off a yawn. It was getting late, she could tell. She sat up, then stood from the bed. The white haired girl gave a stretch then followed by a yawn. "I am gonna go.. I am tired.." She gave the boy a kiss on his cheek before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:55 pm

"Oh al-" that was as far as Brant got before Destiny gave him the kiss on the cheek. He blushed slight as he watched her leave, before letting out a soft sigh as he raised his hand and rubbed the cheek. Damn; just like the one that Ashleigh gave him but...No, it wasn't the same. This one meant more to him; much more. He liked Destiny; fall more than he had liked Ashleigh. Than again he had met Ashleigh not long before that... He sighed as he gently moved Kindle from his lap and fell onto his bed, closing his eyes as he let out a small breath of fire. As he felt Kindle move; laying down on his stomach this time he let out a small chuckle. Who would of thought that the Tourney would get him a crush? Man, did he ever wonder how this would turn out.

Occ: Annnnd, end of topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brestiny Time.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5