Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Brestiny Time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

Brestiny Time. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:43 pm

His smile made her crack a small smile. She quickly erased it and sat back down on the bed. She quickly returned to her laying position that she had before hand. Finally she spoke again, "Good cause I didn't really want to leave."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11133

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:01 pm

There was a grin from Brant, titling his head slightly as his green eyes flickering with amusement. "Well, of course. Nobody can resist hanging out with me," he said in a soft teasing tone as he looked at Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Destiny looked in Brant's direction again, another small smile came on her face as she listened to what he said. She couldn't help but looking at his green eyes. A small blush appeared on her face bu this time she didn't look away. "Haha yes of course." She said in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:40 pm

"What can I say?" Brant grinned as he shrugged, letting out a rather large flicker of flame as he talked. "I am hot after all," he said, before he broke down into laughter at his own joke. Well, perhaps it wasn't all that funny or rather stupid...Maybe both, but Brant couldn't help it; it was simply the perfect time to say such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 pm

"Ye-" Destiny cut herself off and kinda glad Brant was still kinda laughing. She quickly put a hand to her head to make it appear like a face palm. Behind it though was a smile. She waited for a moment before saying, "That was good."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Brant raised an eyebrow as he still chuckled at her, watching her face palm. "'Good?' I don't know 'bout that, I personalty thought it was cheesy beyond belief and I am the one that said it!" Another chuckle escape him, as he watched her. God...He was in love, wasn't he? He felt himself heat up slightly as he blushed slightly, leaning back on his bed. Well...He couldn't blame himself; Destiny was down-right beautiful. He loved how her white hair contrasted with her red eyes, he didn't even mind her gift as he thought it was awesome, and then her personality...She was great to be around; they had been hanging out for what...A few hours ago and although they just met each other, he felt not a whole lot of that time had been dull. Only during that awkward silence... He sighed softly, a small flame leaving his mouth. Was it right to have a crush so shortly after meeting her for real? He had never been a sucker for believing in love at first sight; he felt it was never a real love. It was pretty much just for loving somebody for their looks but...Was that how he felt about Destiny? Man...He liked the girl, that was for sure but no way did he want to act on his feelings right now; boys were stupid and suckers for looks, that much was true. No way did he want to act on his feelings if that was the case....Ugh, he hated having a crush on Destiny...How was he to react to it?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:37 pm

She gave off a small smile at his response. "It's also a pun. Sorta.." Destiny said. She did like Brant she finally decided. He probably knew that she did, but the other way around was kinda confusing. He was very nice, and his eyes and smile were great too. But it was mostly his bright personality that she like the most. He made her laugh a lot, and smile a lot more than she was used to. She covered her face as another bright blush dusted her cheeks. Oh what would she do?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:44 pm

"Suppose it was." A chuckle escaped Brant as he glanced at Destiny. Man, what was a boy to do? He decided to sit up as he looked at her. Man, never had he felt this way around a girl. Well...There was that Ashleigh chick that one time; with the limitless energy. She had been cute; but it wasn't the same way he felt about Destiny. He sighed softly as he looked at Destiny, before something hit him from behind and he kinda jerked forward as he had been taken by surprise. Of course, the fact that he had been a bit off balance as he had already been leaning forward slightly, the shove forced him far enough forward that his lips met with Destiny in a kiss. It didn't take long for him to suddenly pull back; a large blush overtaking his face. He wanted to say something; anything but nothing dared to come out of his mouth other than a small flicker of flame as his mouth kinda just hung open. Then, glanced over his shoulder to see what had forced him forward, only to find the cute little eyes of Kindle looking up at him.

*A few seconds early*

Kindle was bored. Tired of her spot on her bed, she pulled herself to her feet to look at her owner and the newcomer looking at each other. Why were they so focused on each other; Kindle wanted cuddles! So, she hopped from her bed and took off running toward her owner's bed, before hopping up and ramming straight into Brant's back with full force. She paused as she looked up at him as he suddenly spinning around a few seconds later after saying something quickly to Destiny. Happy that her owner had taken notice of her, she raised up her front paws and placed it on his back as Brant craned his neck to glare at her. She let out a happy meow, her tail flicking as she demanded cuddles.

Occ: Oh, Kindle, you little match-maker you!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Desinty removed her hand from her eye quickly as she felt something new on her face, Brants lips exactly. She gave him a look of surprise during it, but quickly returned her eyes to the ceiling when he pulled away. She grasped the sheets underneath her hands lightly as the moment replayed in her head. A really bright blush covered her face as her mouth hung a gap. Despite it being shocking it felt kinda... nice.. Finally she regained her composer, and let out, "ummm...."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 pm

"I swear, I am going to turn you into a rug one day, Kindle," Brant grumbled as turned his body slightly to pick up his cat who simply went limp in his arms as she started to purr. When he heard Destiny's soft 'umm' he turned back, gently rubbed Kindle's head as she closed her eyes in happiness. "I'm...Sorry about that," he said softly, still blushing fiercely. "Stupid cat running into me..." Well, that is what he was going to say but truthfully? He had been thinking about it himself, he had been leaning in slightly, trying to figure out if he really wanted to do it or what when Kindle rammed into him. Well, now this whole thing was all kinds of awkwardness wasn't it? Great, just great...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Slowly the white haired girl sat up. She kinda wanted to do it again. She wasn't really listening to him all she heard was mummbles in her mind. The blush stayed on her face and she looked down at the ground. She carefully looked at him again the blush still bright on her face. SHe really wanted to do that again, but she was afraid of what he would say. Even though the blush on his face and the nervous flame meant something. She carefully closed her eyes, leaned foward and kissed him again. She pulled away shortly after, and looked away, her face almost red.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Brant was about to say something...Well, maybe he was going to but he couldn't remember because his mind just kinda went blank when Destiny kissed him. He hadn't been expecting it; even less than his surprise kiss with her seconds before. He barely even heard the slightly annoyed meow of Kindle, who was angry that he had suddenly stopped petting her during the kiss. When Destiny pulled away, he stared at her with wide, green eyes as he tried to come up with words but only two things came out. "W-Well..." and another flicker of nervous flame.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 pm

With the blush still bright on her face and her eyes locked on the ground she replied with a stuttered S-sorry.." Ugh what was she thinking doing that again. He clearly didn't like it from the way he responded. She really did like it though. The kisses both felt good to her..
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 pm

"Wa-Wait!" he quickly said as Kindle bumped her head against his arm; trying to get the petting to go on. However, Brant decided to pay no heed to her. "I-I didn't mean for it to sound like that!" He let out a sigh as me lowered his head, looking into Kindle's eyes as his cat have him an annoyed look. "I..." he paused on his words, flames gently coming from his mother as his nervousness built up. "I...I like you too; Destiny. Just..This was out if nowhere I guess. I didn't think...I never would of guessed that you liked me too." He chucked soft at that as he shook his head. "Guess I must be blind, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 pm

She gave a small smile the blush still on her face. Slowly she turned back to him, I just wish I knew we're all of this came from.. It was kinda sudden. I mean yesterday we were at each other's throats literally. But I do like you, and when I kissed you I wasn't really thinking.." She rated the embarrassment could still be seen slightly on her face. She sat there for a moment half way twisting her white hair before saying, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brestiny Time.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next