Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8756

Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG] Empty
PostSubject: Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG]   Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm

March 18, 2013

Dear Juliet,

"I had arrived in Beata Academy a few days ago, but I am only now writing you about it. The place was too splendid, and distracted me from telling you about it. It is rather late, but I will go on.
The school is an olden style, awesome piece of architecture. There are certainly a lot of odd characters here as well. I befriended a girl whose power was to control spiders. I know right? Disgusting. Nevertheless, she was nice and her spider friend was cool. Apparently she could talk with it, but maybe she was making that up to mess with me.
I also met a girl named Wren in the stables. She is British and very nice. I suppose she is my biggest friend so far. Don't get any wrong ideas, sis, that's all we are!
Well, I suppose that is all I can write. Classes are tomorrow, and I must get to sleep. Goodnight, Juliet, and take care of mom and dad!"

Your brother,
Oliver

PS. I touched a spider with my bare hand. It was so cool! You should have seen it...

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8756

Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG]   Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:07 pm

March 20, 2033

Dear Juliet,

Today was dramatic, to say the least. I got a cut on my face from fighting evil ninjas, and when I got to the infirmary, there was a girl being badgered by this creep! I ended up getting him to go away, but it was weird. I was truly disgusted and hate people like that. I hope the poor girl is alright...

Thank you for writing me back, and thank you for sending me the teddy bear. Mom told me to bring it, but at the time I felt it would be too childish. However, this school is tough, and it may be a nice thing to keep around. Just don't tell anyone I said that.

Your brother,
Oliver
Back to top Go down

Letters to Juliet [OLIVER'S LOG]
Page 1 of 1