Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Opening a new door to people and bedsss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

Opening a new door to people and bedsss Empty
PostSubject: Opening a new door to people and bedsss   Opening a new door to people and bedsss EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 am

Cameron sighed as he packed his last pieces of clothing and sealed up his suitcase. Today was his last day in the intinate dorms, though he was kind of glad, the place was getting kind of crowded anyways. Cameron searched for the numbers '204' in the spring dormitory halls finally he spotted the bold letters but double checked to see if he had the number wrong or not. Taking a deep breath he turned the handle to the room peaking his head in. Quickly looking around he stepped inside the door closing lightly behind him.

~Chracters~
Opening a new door to people and bedsss Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Opening a new door to people and bedsss Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Opening a new door to people and bedsss Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10298

Opening a new door to people and bedsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening a new door to people and bedsss   Opening a new door to people and bedsss EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:44 am

Jessica opened her door as she heard the door close. She had been told someone would be joining the spring dorm, and she had hoped that it was someone she could actually be friends with. The only person she had ever really met that she liked was that Maya girl, and she hadn't really talked to her since she had come to the school. "As long as it's not that pervert Came-" she stopped as she saw him standing by the door. "C-C-Cameron?" Why is this happening to me?! I'm stuck in the same dorm room as Cameron!
Back to top Go down

Opening a new door to people and bedsss
Page 1 of 1