Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Amaya Nakamura's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

Amaya Nakamura's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Amaya Nakamura's Journal   Amaya Nakamura's Journal EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 pm

7/10/2034

Amy Rose finally convinced me to buy this thing. She says it'll help me get my emotions out, so I don't keep bottling it in and snap on someone (usually myself). This journal has a lock so I know she won't read it on me. But to be honest, there's not much I have real problems with. Not since we've moved here to Beata.
But to be a bit more honest, one moment of time keep playing in my mind. I never dreamed of telling my sister until she's older. Much older. But the more I put it off, the more I know she'll hate me when she gets the answer on her own. When she...looks for out parents. I can't stop her, and I wouldn't stop her. It'd only fuel her search more, only fuel her hate more. And I want to keep her happy and bubbly.
For now, however, I'll leave it at that. I'll need to write a few test entries and make sure my sister can't get into this.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amaya Nakamura's Journal   Amaya Nakamura's Journal EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:21 pm

[you notice that this page is spotted with a few tears]

7/13/2034

It's day three and I've used every trick I can use on her. She doesn't know a thing, and can't get into my diary. I just hope I haven't made her more curious.

It's about time I shared this with someone, even if it's a piece of paper in a journal. It's plagued me for a little over a year. It's almost a memory fresh as one I have from today's bakery visit.
It was before my birthday, in April. I'd been spiraling into a little depression and fighting with our parents. I wanted to hang out with my only friend, who they didn't like because of his strange behaviour. He was a silly bot, one who was interesting in the same things as me. His weird sense of humour was something I loved. But they wouldn't let up.
Everything was wrong with me, so they thought. The dark music I liked, my dark clothes, my quirks and faults. Was I a lion dressed as a sheep, or a sheep dressed as a lion? I still don't know that answer.
But that day...I snapped. They tried an intervention, one of many. But this time they'd decided to hold my hand and not let me go until I'd heard them out. I wouldn't be able to leave halfway through and lock myself in my room again. I wouldn't be able to escape and find Caleb.
They took my hand, looked at me with eyes filled with worry. My dad's were chocolate, just like mine and Amy's. We'd got it from him- and the hair. But were were pretty like our mom. Their hands were warm from holding each others, trying to conjure up the bravery.
They'd begun talking. In my rage, I'd lost some of it to the darkness of memory. They just wanted me to be sweeter, to trust them more. I wanted nothing to do with it.
"What is it you're trying to gain?" my mother had asked.
My reply rings in my ears daily now. "You know what I want? Space. And apparently I won't get it until you guys fuck off and leave me alone!" They were shocked that I was using curse words. "I never get alone time anymore! You grill me every day about every little thing I do! All I want is space, and I won't get it until you guys die in a hole somewhere, so just do it!"
Their eyes suddenly grew hazed. They stood upright, let go, and left. I thought nothing of it and stormed off into my room. Amy tried to console me, but all I did was turn up the music.
That's when I saw them.
Our parents.
Digging holes in the backyard in the middle of the night. I can't figure out why. Perhaps there weren't holes nearby so they decided to make them.
I was confused and shocked.
Even more so when my father began to bury my mother alive.
She didn't fight it. Didn't squirm, didn't flinch when the dirt hit her face. She just took it.
When I broke out of that shocked haze, I'd opened my window and rushed out. He wouldn't stop no matter what. I shoved him to the ground, but he got up and continued.
I did what I could without bothering Amy: I ran to the police station.
By the time I returned, our mother had already suffocated. Our father gone, disappeared. I explained what happened, and a kind lady referred me to Beata. And on my request, they kept it from my sister.
I told her that our parents had left, that I couldn't explain it and I didn't know when they'd come back.
A week later, they found our father dead. He'd jumped off a cliff and broken his neck on impact. He'd died instantly.

I...can't believe I've finally got this off my chest. All I can do now is hope nobody ever finds this, especially Amy. I'll tell her when the time is right. When she's ready to hear it. I don't need her ending up like me.

When we were going through their things, we found a present for me in my room. We opened it to find a red military jacket with gold detail and buttons. All I could do was hold it and cry. They'd loved me and I was blind to it. They'd even bought me a new jacket to replace one I'd had forever, and it was a jacket I had seen months ago at a fair.
It was the last gift they'd ever wrap. One they'd never be able to give.
I did manage, however, to wrap and give Amy her birthday and Christmas presents from them after that. All I told her was that they'd gotten it for her and I felt it was right to gift it anyway.

Now I just want to ask someone if I can wear my red jacket over my uniform. I've worn it every day since I got it, after all. I don't really want to give that up now.

I suppose now it's time for another terrible night. I'll wake at midnight like always after I dream of all this and perhaps another version of events. I'll fall back asleep an hour later.
I'm not sure what I want more: emotional peace or a good night's rest.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amaya Nakamura's Journal   Amaya Nakamura's Journal EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

7/15/2034

Continuing from last night:
I had to start caring for Amy. I got a job, tried to keep raising her right. It worked for a while, until about six months ago. She'd made a new friend, one she got close with. I didn't know him and didn't fight it like I did my parents. If she trusted him, so could I. I almost never doubt my sister's moral compass.
I wish I had.
He was a creep. He'd tried to drag my sister off to gods know where and do gods know what to her. I'm proud of what she did, but I wish that her power had only been temporary.
She'd looked him in the eyes as he dragged her and told that he should rot in jail. He did the same thing our parents did: his eyes got hazy and he left. She ran home, I called the cops. But they already had him. He'd walked in and tried, aggressively, to rot in jail.
Because of his actions, he now is. I hear he's refusing to eat still and is now relying on a feeding tube against his will. They sedate him when he gets aggressive, when his mind breaks through the haze of pills and other medications. I keep tabs on him, just to help keep Amy optimistic about him.
Despite being a creep, she hopes he recovers. That's something I can't hope for. If I could get my hands on him, I'd tell him to give up and die in the most painful way he can come up with because that's what he deserves.
But I can't, and not completely because of Amy. The cops make sure I don't visit without gloves.

That's how we came to be here. I couldn't leave her for Beata because she was normal. Then she suddenly wasn't, and had to come with me. It's a better place than a house we can barely afford with a salary that leaves us hungry and cold most of the time.
All I care about is raising my sister into an adult before I let her live a life separate from mine. I need to be her mom now. I need to be a responsible adult, but I also just want to finish my teen years as a teen. But I'd give up that and my life for Amy.
Life isn't very fair, is it?
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amaya Nakamura's Journal   Amaya Nakamura's Journal EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:35 pm

8/2/2034

A couple of people really interest me here at Beata. Beside my friends, I mean.

There's this Jordan character. He seems to hate me for some reason, and for that, I hate him back. But I can't help but wonder why. All i did to aggravate him was draw some of my art, art that speaks my mind. So far as I can tell, he was playing his guitar until he saw my art.

Then there's Netro. He's the cute, short kid who kinda feels for me. I'm poor and want to be rich, and he's rich and...kind of wants to be poor. He doesn't want all the money, wishes he could help others more. He has his parents, at least. It'd be nice to imagine our parents supporting us while we attend Beata.

In any case, I'm fighting in the Summer Tournament and, soon after, Amy should be heading to Greece to help protect the school there. I honestly wanted to go, but I have duties as a Winter Prefect, and... Well, Amy can't rely on me forever. Especially when she finds out what doomed us over a year ago: me.

Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amaya Nakamura's Journal   Amaya Nakamura's Journal EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 am

8/31/34

Netro makes me unbelievably happy. Between he, Amy, Hosa, and other close friends...I'm as happy as ever. And soon, Hosa will be taking Amy and I on a trip. Like I told her, I don't care where we go. I just kind of want to go. A vacation is far overdue, especially because I've been training so hard after my loss in the tournament.

But I heard there's a new kid here. His name's Oliver or Ozzy or something with an 'o', and he can alter memories. I think this is the missing piece to my puzzle. I can be completely happy, almost like Amy is. He could get rid of our parents' murder for me. Can make me as clueless as Amy is about it all.

I'm going to look for him later. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaya Nakamura's Journal   Amaya Nakamura's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Amaya Nakamura's Journal
Page 1 of 1