Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Connor's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10314

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:23 pm

7/1

First day, pretty crazy. I arrived at the school after dad dropped me off, in my first steps I was amazed at how beautiful the school was. While on my way to the front desk I met a boy named Griffin, his gift is wish granting, although he doesn't like to talk about it. Another girl with pink hair, Keirsta, approached me and offered to take me to the dorms. We all walked together but I suppose something or someone caught her eyes because she left me and Griffin alone half way there.

Last edited by Binder on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 pm

9/21

I took my placement test, and I got into Winter house. It fits my personality pretty well, so I'm pretty happy I got it. Dorm 103 is where I stay, there are two other boys that I met in the dorms whose names are Magic and Chip. Magic has sound manipulation and he is the prefect, while Chip has literacy manipulation.

Last edited by Binder on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:23 am

9/30

I finally picked out my weapon of choice! It's a Steel Jo Staff, so once I get stronger with my power I can bend it to anything I want! There isn't much to do at the school, since I'm pretty new and all. I'm really trying hard to make new friends but everyone already have there little groups. Perhaps I can suck some of the new kids into my lonely world.

Last edited by Binder on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:27 am

10/4

A new girl named Jillian came to the school, she seems nice but is also a bit confusing. I'm trying to help her around school, hopefully she will loosen up a bit. A few more people have joined Beata Academy but not many.

Last edited by Binder on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 pm

10/9

Nothing has happened so far. Classes are very boring recently, but I started a new project I'm looking forward to testing out next week. It's my birthday today.

Last edited by Binder on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 pm

10/18

I failed! My project failed! How could I be so stupid? I mean its quite logical that the flying-metal-shoes wouldn't work. I need to put more support in the metal. Perhaps I could use a lighter stronger metal, or flatten it out to a board, or I can-

I'll figure out the model later. But an overall description of the flying-metal-shoes is metal but on the bottoms of my converse and I have to try to balance it out to fly. It didn't work in the long run, but I have a general idea of what I can do next time. I ended up testing them out in the courtyard and lucky me there was someone off to the side. Long story short, she saw me face plant into the grass. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:07 pm

2/1

Ahh, well I have a lot to catch up on don't I?

I told myself write in here a least once a week, and what happens? I forget about it for four months. Well, I'll be leaving this on my nightstand so I can remind myself to write in here. Lets see, uh, well as you can read I failed at the metal shoes I invented, I do have a better idea I need to get start on though. I've been practicing in the forest quite a bit with my power, I'm going to try hitting up the gym pretty soon to learn how to manipulate better. I think that's pretty much it, I haven't been getting out much.

Oh! Almost forgot! I took Lady out to the hill in Rosebury and asked him to the formal. It was quite fun to be honest! He did say yes. He re-taught me how to dance and we got to experience a lot. 10/10 would do it again. I've been meaning to talk to Lady, but I haven't seen him around campus very much.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:20 pm

4/4

Keep this on my night stand. Remember shit. Ha!

Any how. Schools been decent. I got this weird teddy bear thing cause some kids in school got prego. So we had to take care of the bear as a child. I was paired with a chick named Maria, boy was she amazing. We ended up throwing the bear out of a window and having it explode. She was kind of cute with an explosion going on behind her...

Ah, the gym. Yea perhaps next week. And for the flying ordeal, I think I'm going to try to make a skateboard/hoverboard out of metal and trying to get that to balance and fly up with me on it.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:47 pm

6/9

Hello again journal. Long time no write.

Life has been pretty busy. Normal school, with some extra activities outside. I haven't gotten a chance to work on my hoverboard idea, but I did sketch a model during class.

So right after the Teddy Bear Project Maria was sent out on a mission. She is super strong from what I've heard, so I didn't expect her to get so badly injured. I'm checking in on her every other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connor's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor's Journal   Connor's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Connor's Journal
Page 1 of 1