Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ice Cream Social

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10615

Ice Cream Social - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Amaya chuckled. "I wish we had trouble being rich. All we seem to be having problems with is being poor orphans." She looked at Amy Rose, to see her waiting patiently in line to order. She gave her sister a small wave before looking forward once more.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Well that caused Netro to freeze, and his head dropped. "Oh...I-I didn't know," he said softly. He had no idea what he would do if he lost his parents...Even when they almost didn't really act like they were there, as least he still had them.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:30 pm

"It's fine." Amaya shrugged. "It's been about over a year. We're used to it now. And we don't need any more pity than we already have." She had almost let it slip that it was her fault, and then her secret would be out. Amy wasn't ready for it yet.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Netro sighed softly as he looked at Amy, then turned his attention back to Amaya. "I must admit you two are stronger than me...I would of been complete lost without my parents." He smirked softly as he leaned back in his chair. "Suppose maybe being rich made me soft...Not having to work for things; just getting them..." he soon frowned as he went on. "Perhaps that is why I dislike my family's money. I don't like seeing others suffer while my family is fine without having to lift a finger...Its just not right."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:18 pm

"Trust me, it took quite a while to get this strong. And the money?- it's really not fair sometimes," Amaya agreed. "Some people have earned that money and they have the right to enjoy it. I just wish someone could share some of that wealth instead." She sighed and dropped her fork in the empty ice cream bowl. "I'm just glad that this school doesn't care about our income. If it didn't, I'd be raising Amy on blood money." She's tell it to anyone- Amaya would do anything for her sister. Even use her power if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Netro nodded, agreeing with what she said...Until she mentioned the blood money. He paused at that, unsure what to say. He did understand where she was coming from; and so decided to say nothing of it; in fact he chose not to respond as he glanced over at Amy, wondering if she was going to join them again soon. How long was the line to get ice cream, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Amy soon returned with another chocolate ice cream cone, this time with chocolate drizzled on it. "I decided to mix it up," she said with a giggle. "I just love ice cream, and it's been such a luxury lately!"
Amaya gave a small smile. "I'm...glad that we can handle ice cream outings again. And we can eat out more now that we're not worrying about bills."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:41 pm

There was a small chuckle from Netro as he glanced at Amy when she returned. "I must admit ice cream is a treat, but truth be told, I hadn't had it that much before I came to Beata," he said with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

"It became a real treat for us when we started living on our own," Amy Rose said, still smiling. "But that makes it that much better, right?" Even Amaya couldn't suppress a small chuckle then.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:10 pm

"I suppose so," Netro said with a soft nod, titling his head slightly as he messed with the small amount of ice cream he had left in his bowl; now more like soup due to having melted. Having simple things had always been a treat for Netro; as his parents always tried to get him the best in life. It always annoyed him; wishing that he didn't have to be so spoiled. Most kids loved it but Netro always tried to enjoy simple things; uninterested in things that only money could buy for him. He was always lucky in that regards, but it felt unfair to him...Being so rich while others suffered. If he had his own money; he wouldn't mind sharing it with others; not like he would use it all anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Amaya turned to Amy. "Uh, sis, would you mind if Netro and I talked for a bit?"
Her sister giggled. "No way! I think I saw someone I knew leaving earlier, anyway. I bet I can catch up!" Amy Rose grabbed her ice cream and ran off, waving and yelling "BYE!!" as she left.
The older sister sighed, but smiled. "She's crazy, but I love her to pieces."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Netro blinked in surprise when Amaya told Amy to leave and waved goodbye to her as the younger sister left. Sipping some of his melted ice cream from his spoon, he glanced back at Amaya with a faint amusement in his copper eyes. "Hmm, I can see that," he said with a small smirk as he lowered the spoon and circled it a few times in the bowl. "I doubt I've ever seen somebody with as much energy as her before."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Amaya chuckled. "Yeah, and it's always been that way." She sighed and looked away for a few moments, lost in thought, before she looked back up at Netro with a sadness in her eyes. "So...what's it like having parents while you're in Beata? Are they...okay with your power and all?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 pm

There was a small frown that appeared on Netro's face as Amaya asked about his parents. He sighed as he gently let of his spoon and leaned back in the chair, shaking his head. "My parents...They weren't the fondest of my powers. In fact they were...A bit scared of it." His cooper eyes grew dull as he spoke, folding his arms across his chest as he went on. "I can't say I'm surprised; the first time they really witnessed my power is when I summoned an illusion of a dragon because they were questioning me on some stuff surrounding my powers and I got so upset my powers went off by themselves... What a way to reveal my powers, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:41 pm

"Yeah, what a way..." Amaya said softly, looking away again. Dare she tell him? She looked in her purse to see her journal sticking out, and the memory began to resurface. She didn't notice the tears beginning to well up in her eyes- he'd found that soft part in the hard shell she'd placed around her heart. Her weakness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Social
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next