Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ice Cream Social

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10576

Ice Cream Social - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Amaya gave a small smile, and decided to try and get out of her shell a bit more. She lifted her hand and slowly removed the leather glove from her left hand. She then reached out to Netro with a shaking hand. She gulped as her fingerpads brushed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Netro blinked in surprise when Amaya took off her glove and reached out to him and gently brushed his cheek. He looked at her with wide eyes, before he smiled softly and reached up; taking a hold of her hand before gently lowering it. However, he didn't let go of it and instead gently squeezed it as he looked at her. "Heh, I suppose this is a new thing for both of us; breaking out of our lonely shell..."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Amaya smiled, and a few laughs broke through. "Y-Yeah... It...feels nice, though." She was practically crying again. He hadn't done anything! She'd kept her mind clear and actually touched someone! A few more laughs broke through the tears. "You-You're not doing anything! I...I can control it! I can touch you!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:23 pm

He titled his head slightly, blinking in surprise as he let his illusion of the hearts disappear. He was a bit wary of the fact she was crying again; but the fact she was laughing also had to mean they were tears of joy...Right? He was a bit confused on what she was going on about, but as she mentioned 'controlling it' he had to figure her power. So...It had to do with touch.

Putting the pieces together; he realized that her powers had to mean causing people to do whatever they want; that much of been why her parents...Yeah, it made perfect sense now. Seeing how happy she was, he smiled softly as he chuckled to himself. "See? Hiding in your shell isn't doing any good for Amy or for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Amaya nodded and said, "Yeah." She really seemed to light up, especially from her usually bored or sad face. "And maybe....maybe I can hold her hand again. And kiss her cheek." Her heart was pretty much turning to putty. "Maybe I've been holding myself back, much more than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:32 pm

There was a small laugh from Netro as he looked at her, his copper eyes shining. "I suppose we never relize how much we are until we try to break out of it. I never thought of myself hiding in my books all that much until I made some...'Friends.'" The reason he was careful in stating the word friends was due to the fact that the people he was talking about had been nothing more than illusions he had created; stemming from how lonely he was he had created them without even knowing. He hadn't even realized that they were fake until he had created the dragon and realized what his gift was.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Amaya gave him a soft smile and gave his hand a light squeeze in return. "At least you could have them. I had those voices in my head telling me how terrible I was." She the froze, and gave a small smile. "I-I'm not schizophrenic or anything! Just...lonely."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:43 pm

There was another series of laughs from Netro as he leaned back in the chair, gently squeezing Amaya's hand in return. "If either of us could be 'schizophrenic' then it would be me. Those first friends I talked about? Well, it turns out they were nothing more than illusions; I got so lonely I made myself friends without even realizing it." He paused, before he shook his friend. "I mean, I got real friends after I found out about my gift but...I never were really close to them."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Amaya gave a small laugh. "Then be my friend. We could both use a friend who understands, no?" Gosh, she was glad she kicked Amy out. Not that she wouldn't tell Amy about getting a new friend who understands.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:48 pm

"Yeah," Netro agreed with a nod of his head, his eyes shining as he let out a small laugh. "That sounds great; I'll love to be your friend."

Occ; And then they were both friend-zoned without even realizing it. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:50 pm

OOC: Yeah x.x

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER TIME!!!!!

Actually, he could help her with Amy withdrawal when Amy goes to Greece. And she could use a pick-me-up when she gets her ass kicked in the Tournament

IC: Amaya smiled. "Great."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 pm

There was a moment of silence as Netro smiled at him, before he glanced outside the window they were at. The sun was about midway done with its' path in the sky, marking it to be maybe a few hours after noon. He gently let go of Amaya's hand as he glanced down at bag near his feet, then to his new friend. "Say, do you think we should head back to Beata? I'm sure we can still catch up to Amy."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Amaya nodded and put her glove back on, just to be sure she didn't accidentally touch a stranger and tell them to do something. "I think Amy will be easy to find."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:01 pm

"I'm sure she will," Netro said with a chuckle as he stood up, grabbing his bag and threw it over his shoulder. He strolled to the door of the bakery before he came to a stop, waiting for Amaya. He was happy that they had met; it was nice to make a new friend even if he had learned of Amaya's secret; but he was planning to keep it. He was going to try to support her as much as he could; even thought he knew he would most likely suck at it. He had Amaya's trust and he wasn't planning to break it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Social
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5